Found Safe KY - Charlee Campbell, 2, *autistic* & Pitbull Terrier Named Penny, Bullitt County, 7 Jun 2018

Anyone have a picture of Penny? On a cell phone so can’t really look back

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ky-missing-toddler-and-dog.jpg

ky-missing-toddler-and-dog.jpg

She probably peed and/or pooped and just took them off -- diaper and bottoms.
According to my mother, I did that when I was little, any time I went in my pants. We lived on a busy street and she always knew when I was out here bottomless cuz cars going by would honk at my naked little self and my mom would come and get me. To this day, I cannot stand wet clothes on me. It feels confining and like I can't breathe, so yeh, I can easily see her taking off a wet/soiled diaper.

I am just so elated that Charlee has been found. I can't tell you what this does to my heart.

Maybe the cadaver dogs hit on the pond because in the past someone else had drowned there? I wonder what the history of that pond is? Is it possible there was a death there many years ago? Or maybe someone is in there, who was murdered and dumped there and because of Charlee missing, LE had a reason to use cadaver dogs there and they have detected a body that someone thought they got away with putting there? Stranger things have happened.

I am just so elated that Charlee has been found. I can't tell you what this does to my heart.

Maybe the cadaver dogs hit on the pond because in the past someone else had drowned there? I wonder what the history of that pond is? Is it possible there was a death there many years ago? Or maybe someone is in there, who was murdered and dumped there and because of Charlee missing, LE had a reason to use cadaver dogs there and they have detected a body that someone thought they got away with putting there? Stranger things have happened.
It was actually a covered pool that the cadaver dogs hit on.

If I had to guess I would think someone had her and the dog, then released her after contemplating the consequences and/or seeing the FBI.

No way could she and the dog have been on the hill that was searched five times, surely the dogs would have found them, or Penny would have barked at the commotion.

But what is up with the pool? Something must have happened there to make four cadaver dogs hit on it.

It’s possible that they wandered around lost and circled back around to the hill. We’ve seen kids do that before. Found close but determined to have traveled far.

It would make more sense with a dog. Initially Penny may have followed Charlee out for an adventure. However, when they got tired Penny would turn and head for Home and Charlee would follow.

Woof-woof!!
Man's & Charlie's best friend!!
Congratulations, fellow WSleuthers -- we had a victory today!!

I had to work in another state this week. I got stuck in traffic on my way to the airport today My flight was delayed. My Lyft driver failed to show up. But none of that matters because CHARLEE AND PENNY WERE FOUND SAFE!!

What a great day!!

It’s possible that they wandered around lost and circled back around to the hill. We’ve seen kids do that before. Found close but determined to have traveled far.

It would make more sense with a dog. Initially Penny may have followed Charlee out for an adventure. However, when they got tired Penny would turn and head for Home and Charlee would follow.
Exactly this!!!

If I had to guess I would think someone had her and the dog, then released her after contemplating the consequences and/or seeing the FBI.

No way could she and the dog have been on the hill that was searched five times, surely the dogs would have found them, or Penny would have barked at the commotion.

But what is up with the pool? Something must have happened there to make four cadaver dogs hit on it.
There's a good reason why the sheriff is suspicious and stated so on live television. There's also a good reason why CPS is involved.

I'm wondering if they're trained to detect human death only, or if anything else dies in there, the dogs can tell. I've had pools before, but this current one I have, I can't tell you how many frogs have committed suicide in it. I've never seen anything like it before. So I wonder if cadaver dogs can tell the difference.

So glad Charlee and Penny are safe!
I was thinking that too. Perhaps a bird?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back