KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody said anything on her about the Netherland girl babysitting Crystal's kid(s)?

Has anybody said anything on her about the Netherland girl babysitting Crystal's kid(s)?

That's one of the "rumors" that I heard from enough sources to accept that it's true.
I first heard it from my mother and didn't believe it one bit coming from her. My parents were actually both the 1971 valedictorians at Centre College, a good (and somewhat snobby) school. That actually boils down to both of them being so smart that they're kind of retarded (for lack of a better way to describe it).

A Louisville, KY television station, WAVE3 reported today at noon that the search related to Crystal's father, Tommy Ballard. I don't know if the reporter was told this or if the reporter assumed this because it was the State Police serving the warrant.

http://www.kystandard.com/content/ksp-apparently-searching-whitesides%E2%80%99-house-again

"While the Nelson County Sheriff's Office is leading the investigation into Rogers' disappearance, the State Police are investigating Ballard's death."

"Trooper Jeff Gregory, a spokesman for KSP Post 4 in Elizabethtown confirmed that there were three State Police Detectives on the scene executing a search warrant."
It's weird that this says Nelson Co is leading investigation on Crystal. Earlier article says that KSP is, and that they have 2 retired officers designated to look into Crystal's and a few other cases full time.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/2-...to-investigate-Bardstown-cases-421970033.html

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is so weird that I just now saw this and since I'd just posted and what I'd posted about...

New police chief vows to rebuild community trust in its police department

We can only wait and see if she's cut out for that task. At least she's from "far off" Louisville and isn't already involved in the drama going on.

If she actually tries to clean things up, then she may end up being the next missing person. I have a feeling that Bardstown won't get cleaned up until the U.S. Justice Department gets involved.

If she actually tries to clean things up, then she may end up being the next missing person. I have a feeling that Bardstown won't get cleaned up until the U.S. Justice Department gets involved.

My computer is broken, so I ain't been on here for a while. I hate this phone and hate using a phone for the internet with any phone. V

That aside, there's apparently going to be a mini-series type thing about the Bardstown murders. I don't have the newspaper (a recent KY Standard) anymore I'm not good at finding anything using the phone, let alone providing links. But it will eventually be on NBC (maybe MSNBC).

Do a search and you might be able to find something about it. I do remember that the story acted like it would cover the recent (and at least somehow related) Nelson County murders. Those being Ofc Ellis, the Netherlands and Crystal and her dad.

While I'm on here... I don't know that ANYTHING could clean up the corruption around here. I'm not just talking about the police. If you know the right people, and they they like you, things are good. If you don't have "friends" in higher places, things aren't always so cool.

At least Btown's shady mayor has been replaced. Hopefully for the better. Time will tell.

I haven't heard any more news about Crystal, but here's an old pic from my junior yearbook (she was a sophomore), just to keep her toward the top of this thread.

20171227_000100-1.jpg

I have researched these murders extensively.

first and foremost, Officer Jason Ellis

1. He was in charge of cleaning up drugs in Bardstown.

2. His K-9 patrol car was being painted, which led to him using a different car

3. Because he didn't have his normal K-9 car, he left Figo at home

Now, I've found a lot of police officers and city officials are corrupt or involved in illegal or unethical activities. (these are just a few, do yuour research)

Interim Police chief McKenzie Mattingly accused of causing suicidal man's death

story/37246705/bardstown-former-police-chief-mckenzie-mattingly-accused-of-causing-suicidal-mans-death

Interim police chief Captain McKenzie Mattingly*caught shredding documents

/mobile/article/news/local/capt-of-bardstown-police-dept-fired-following-accusations-of-improperly-disposing-city-records/417-226383550

McKenzie Mattingly finally fired after using stolen trailer in evidence lot for personal use

http://m.wave3.com/wave/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:bSRF0MCZ

Bardstown police officer arrested on drug charges

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25022700/bardstown-police-officer-indicted-on-drug-charges

3 police chiefs in 10 months!

Rick mccubin Retired in Nov 2016

Steve Uram*was fired in July 2017

Kimberly Kraeszig started Sep 2017

Former Mayor and councilman present at club where cocaine and marijuana seized

Former Mayor John Royalty indicted on misconduct charges

Allright, moving forward.

Based on my research I believe that one or more officers within Bardstown Police were the eyes and ears for setting up Officer Ellis. No such thing as coincidences. **Officer Ellis was ambushed** on the Kentucky bluegrass parkway. How convenient for killers, yes two, that the very officer cracking down on drugs is the officer ambushed. Many State troopers and 1 or 2 Bardstown officers took that same exit, the Kentucky bluegrass Parkway. (Many have said it was members of the Big Money Gang) No, they are a bunch of unsophisticated ****s) but, I believe few know who was involved.

It has been reported, although I cannot confirm that Officer Ellis was shot with two different types of buckshot and that the limbs/debris placed on the parkway were cut.
if anyone can confirm and provide 3-7 references, I would greatly appreciate it

Now, the murders of **Kathy and Samantha Netherland.** Amy Ellis worked as a substitute teacher at the same elementary school as Kathy Netherland. Kathy Netherland was a special education teacher, who taught Amy and Jason's son. He was born with down syndrome.
This is a definite connection between the Ellis' and Netherlands. Now, it's difficult to say but it's likely that either Kathy or Samantha witnessed drug activity or some type of illegal activity. Reported it to Bardstown Police. and with traitors within, it's easy to see how this got back to killers. the pane to the storm door at the Netherland's was busted out 2 weeks prior to murder.
Moving forward, you have **Crystal Rogers** murder.
Detectives have said they believe, Brooks killed Crystal because she was cheating on him and he confronted her that July night about affair while at the family farm. I don't think so. I think she learned the truth about Officer Ellis/Netherland's murder. So she was killed, I believe she learned of Officer Ellis killing, no coincidence her car was found on the bluegrass Parkway. Brooks' brother WAS a Bardstown police officer but was fired for giving his brother a heads up on police investigating him. But so much more.

Crystals father, **Tommy Ballard** was killed Nov 2016) because he wouldn't stop investigating his daughters disappearance. He had cameras mounted on his truck after telling his wife he was being followed
however, the Bardstown police say they weren't working that day. how convenient.

What the hell is going on in Bardstown, Ky (population approx 11,000)

Now, I've found a lot of police officers and city officials are corrupt or involved in illegal or unethical activities. (these are just a few, do yuour research)
You're definitely correct about the corruption (or just plain incompetence on the part of people who could keep things in line). I definitely don't have to do any research to know that. I've basically lived in Nelson County all of my life so I've seen the aura of corruption (all around, not just cops) since I was a kid. If you were to move here, you'd know what I'm talking about after you've been here for a week or two.

Based on my research I believe that one or more officers within Bardstown Police were the eyes and ears for setting up Officer Ellis. No such thing as coincidences. **Officer Ellis was ambushed** on the Kentucky bluegrass parkway. How convenient for killers, yes two, that the very officer cracking down on drugs is the officer ambushed. Many State troopers and 1 or 2 Bardstown officers took that same exit, the Kentucky bluegrass Parkway. (Many have said it was members of the Big Money Gang).
It's not just the Bardstown Police who should be under a cloud of suspicion. The Nelson County Sheriff's office and the Kentucky State Police also deal with basically the same types of crimes in the same area. It wouldn't be hard at all for someone in one department to step on from one of the other department's feet.
Officers from all LE branches live in the area, so several would use that same exit to get home after their shifts. That's what Officer Ellis was doing the night he was killed.

Don't put much credence into the "Big Money Gang" (who I know as the "Bardstown Money Gang"). They're basically a few young punks from Bardstown. They use and probably deal in drugs, but more than likely don't have a very big or sophisticated dope business. So I don't think they were dealing enough drugs to risk killing a police officer. Nor do I think that they had the smarts and the inside info necessary to have been able to ambush Officer Ellis and get away so cleanly.

Crystals father, **Tommy Ballard** was killed Nov 2016) because he wouldn't stop investigating his daughters disappearance. He had cameras mounted on his truck after telling his wife he was being followed however, the Bardstown police say they weren't working that day. how convenient.
I didn't think that Nelson County was big enough to own so many coincidences. But with the way things have been going here for the past decade or so, not much surprises me. The killer(s) had to be close to both Ellis and Ballard. Unless they could communicate with some kind of magical "Security Camera Fairy" who tells them when cameras are either broken or just not there.

What the hell is going on in Bardstown, Ky (population approx 11,000)
Nobody really knows exactly what's happening. But we definitely know that whatever it is, it sure ain't good.
Life here's been kind of like a long and convoluted episode of Forensic Files where they don't figure out who the killer is in one episode (or one season).

These murders sound domestic or scorned lover situations. Crystal husband killed her. His family probably had dad killed for applying too much pressure their way. And the cop may have possibly been seeing someone on the side. Idk. Just a theory for now.

Sounds like a episode of Justified with Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder that use to dig coal together.

...domestic or scorned lover situations. Crystal husband killed her.

That's what I thought when Crystal first went missing. And with the Netherlands, maybe a scorned or obsessed lover of one of the daughters. But looking back on it, everything looks like too big of a coincidence to be a coincidence. This has all been happening right around me for years now.

Officer Jason Ellis was ambushed and more than likely by another cop, or at least someone close to another cop. Then Crystal, who was in a relationship and had at least one kid with another cop, drops off the face of the Earth. Crystal's father is later shot to death in a "hunting accident." A school teacher and her teenage daughter are murdered in rural Nelson County (unless you consider Botland an actual town).

They may be calling this the "Bourbon Capitol of the World" these days, but Bardstown is still basically a small Kentucky town. It's surrounded by some even smaller towns. It's not a big enough place for such frequent murders. Especially the murders of a K9 cop, a mother of five who happened to be dating a cop, her father and a teacher and her teenage daughter.

A series of events like that shouldn't statistically happen so close together in time and distance out in rural Kentucky. ...but it DID happen.

And nobody's been held accountable for any of it. We're gonna have a new Sheriff after the election in November. I wonder if they'll be able to get anywhere with these murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa