Still Missing KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #4 *arrest in 2023*

"Okay, so that begs the question in my mind, if she's in the truck next to you when he called, why would you need to call her about getting numbers for rental properties?" the detective asks Houck in the video.

Steven Lawson's arrest comes days after authorities with multiple law enforcement agencies searched part of an area in Nelson County. At the time, special prosecutor Shane Young confirmed with LEX 18 that it was in connection to one of three unsolved death investigations in Bardstown.

Along with Rogers, Young has been assigned the death investigations of Tommy Ballard and Jason Ellis.

Steve Lawson's attorney, Theodore Lavit, said Lawson has "always maintained his innocence and always revealed he would never hurt that lady. And he never did hurt that lady in any way whatsoever."

Lavit said in an interview that Lawson has voluntarily met more than a dozen times with investigators.

"I’ve been on this case for several months," Lavit said. "I have a great deal of confidence in what my client says to me."

Lavit said the prosecution claims they have recently discovered additional information in the case, but have not yet revealed what it is. He said he has not seen any of the evidence in the case yet.

Lavit also confirmed that Joseph Lawson is Steve Lawson's son.

(snip)

Steve Lawson was actually indicted on tampering with physical evidence in May, but the case was sealed, according to court records. Both the murder and tampering indictments were unsealed on Friday.

You all are posting articles that I can not access.... maybe when you post an article - you all can give a 10% synopsis on it - so I can get pertain info from them. TIA! :D

Do not know if this article has been posted - I can not access it.... :(

if someone can give a 10% synopsis on this immunity offer? TIA!
Steve Lawson's attorney, Theodore Lavit, in a recent interview with WDRB News, said Lawson "expected to be arrested." Lavit also stated that Lawson was verbally offered immunity in the murder of Crystal. As interrogation progressed down through the last month, they were backing off of their agreement to give him immunity.

"He knows nothing about her death," Lavit said. "At no times has he indicated he harmed that girl."

His bond has been set at $500,000 cash. Lawson is scheduled to be arraigned on Dec. 21.

"I think it's an attempt by the commonwealth to screw in more pressure on my client, more pressure than what they've exerted this year, some of it in my presence, lot of pressure, lot of heat, lot of interrogation, heavy duty interrogating," he said. "I think this is an attempt to do even more."

That's my kinda'/sorta' summation of the report (with as much quoting as I could manage). I hope it's within 10% ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back