Found Deceased KY - Ella Jackson, 48, Richmond, 20 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Something ain't right with this case. I think they certainly need to look closer to home.
When will men realize that moms do not take off on their children. OK maybe 98% of mothers will not leave without their kids.
Please be safe Ella

In the news report with the elder son he says he was last communicating with her while she was walking the dog in a local park.

In the NAMUS info it says the husband said she asked him to take their dog AND son for a walk in a local park and was gone for a few hours. This conflicts with the communication with the son.

I hope the police are building a case because it's seems very obvious where this is going. Hopefully the PD is working with telecom to see the last place her phone was pinging.

FEB 28, 2020
4 months later, still no sign of missing mother
Richmond Police continue to search for the Madison County mother. Assistant Chief Rodney Richardson said there has been no activity on Jackson's bank cards, cell phone or social media. "I'm pretty confident in our investigators' ability that eventually we will reach the truth. Either we're going to find Mrs. Jackson or find out what happened to her," said Richardson.

Is anyone surprised?

I credit the family members for taking matters into their own hands to help move the investigation along. It seems her son, especially, drove the investigators. Were it not for him, we may still have been waiting for an arrest. That poor young man. My heart goes out to him because he knew his mother best. He had the courage of his convictions. I'm sure she loved him more than life itself. I know she also had a 5-year-old son, but he's still a baby.

Too many of the "obvious" suspects go free for years -- sometimes for the rest of their lives -- without getting the justice that they so richly deserve. I am heartened by the news that this vile individual, who said she left on her own, is where he ought to be as we await due process. Thank goodness he didn't have time to clean up the evidence -- and LE moved swiftly enough to secure it.

Richmond Police arrest missing woman's husband; accused of murder - ABC 36 News

Additional link

Although the Richmond mother, Ella Jackson, is still missing, police say there’s evidence to suspect 39-year-old Glenn Jackson of her murder.
•E. Jackson met with a domestic violence advocate days before her disappearance
•officers found recordings she made of arguments between her and her husband
•a significant amount of blood was located in the trunk of G. Jackson’s car belonged to his wife.

I'm so sad to hear this new, yet relieved an arrest was made. I hope Ella can be found, but it appears that LE has the evidence they need. Ella's murder is just tragic for her sons, and I will pray for strength for them to get through the trial. Ella is gone too soon, but may she rest in peace.

By WKYT News Staff |
Posted: Mon 3:40 PM, Apr 27, 2020
“MADISON CO., Ky. (WKYT) - A not guilty plea has been entered for a Madison County murder suspect.

Glenn Jackson appeared in front of a judge Monday in a video arraignment.

[SBM]

Glenn Jackson is due in court again on May 6.“
Not guilty plea entered for husband accused of killing Richmond woman

By: Leigh Searcy
Posted at 7:09 PM, Apr 27, 2020
and last updated 7:26 PM, Apr 27, 2020
“RICHMOND, Ky. (LEX 18) — Former EKU lecturer Glenn Jackson is charged with murder and tampering with evidence in connection with the disappearance of his wife, Ella Jackson, who vanished October 20, 2019.

In two phone conversations with LEX 18's Leigh Searcy last October, Jackson said he believed his wife left on her own. Today we obtained a search warrant filed by Richmond Police just days after Ella Jackson disappeared.

In the warrant, it states police took DNA swabs of blood from a bathroom floor and wall, plus found burnt plaid clothing and zippers in a fire pit.

The warrant also stated more items were found in a Toyota Rav SUV at the home. Some of the items included, gloves, a knife, sandals and ‘brass knuckles.’

In Jackson's arrest citation, officers reported that 'Ella wrote in her diary that she was terrified of her husband. Investigators also documented that Jackson donated Ella's clothing and property weeks after her ‘disappearance’ and was involved in another romantic relationship.

[SBM]”
New details released in murder investigation

By WYMT News Staff |
Posted: Wed 11:36 AM, Apr 29, 2020 |
Updated: Wed 11:44 AM, Apr 29, 2020
“PULASKI COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT/WKYT)- Officials are investigating after skeletal remains were found on the Pulaski/Wayne County line.

Sister station WKYT reports a Pulaski County sheriff’s deputy said law enforcement officials from Madison County are also assisting in the case.

The investigation is happening along KY 1765, near Conley Bottom. A neighbor in the area told WKYT that Ella Jackson and her husband had a vacation home there.

[SBM]

Richmond police are said to not be involved with the death investigation. They are the ones who headed up the investigation into Ella Jackson's death.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Deputies investigating skeletal remains discovered in Pulaski County

IMO I have never heard of a vacation home in Pulaski County, probably the family farm where he took her to get away from prying eyes and ears in Richmond.

IMO I have never heard of a vacation home in Pulaski County, probably the family farm where he took her to get away from prying eyes and ears in Richmond.
Found the address here:
qPublic.net - Wayne County, KY PVA - Report: 062-60-02-086.00

According to Zillow:
“Cosy lake house minutes of walking away from the lake beach and right next door to Conley Bottom Resort!”
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/32-Rays-Dr-Monticello-KY-42633/115483811_zpid/

You can see a street sign that says, “Rays Dr” in the picture from the WYMT article ... :(:
C414735C-8E97-41C9-BBDC-3C80EE150578.jpeg
Deputies investigating skeletal remains discovered in Pulaski County

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member