Found Deceased KY - Ella Jackson, 48, Richmond, 20 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Found the address here:
qPublic.net - Wayne County, KY PVA - Report: 062-60-02-086.00

According to Zillow:
“Cosy lake house minutes of walking away from the lake beach and right next door to Conley Bottom Resort!”
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/32-Rays-Dr-Monticello-KY-42633/115483811_zpid/

You can see a street sign that says, “Rays Dr” in the picture from the WYMT article ... :(:
View attachment 244940
Deputies investigating skeletal remains discovered in Pulaski County

. . . and just a cinder block's throw away from the Cumberland River.

“According to RPD Asst. Police Chief Rodney Richardson, officers are in Wayne County today searching leads which they hope will guide them to the body of missing mother, Ella Jackson. He says the officers will be there the following days as well. Updates will be given.“
2:30 PM · Apr 29, 2020 [EDT/local] (BBM)

“Asst. Chief Richardson says this investigation does not correlate with the search simultaneously being conducted in neighboring Pulaski County were [or “where,” IMO ;)] a missing body was located.”
2:34 PM · Apr 29, 2020 [EDT/local]

“Sheriff Tim Catron with the Wayne County Sheriff's Department said his deputies are assisting RPD in the execution of their search warrant for Mrs. Jackson, who has been missing since October.”
2:42 PM · Apr 29, 2020 [EDT/local]
Taylor Six on Twitter

27682650-8259375-image-m-13_1587950483336.jpg

Glenn Jackson, 39, was arrested Friday and charged with murder-domestic violence and tampering with physical evidence

Husband is arrested for murder of his professor wife who went missing after she was scared of him | Daily Mail Online
Doesn't matter how many times I look at him, if he's 39, then I've been 29 for the last 30+ years!

Clears up the confusion, IMO:
JEFF NEAL and TAYLOR SIX
3 hrs ago
“Pulaski County Sheriff Greg Speck confirmed on Wednesday that skeletal remains were discovered in the Garland Bend area Tuesday night.

But the Pulaski investigation had nothing to do with a Wayne County search on Wednesday involving the disappearance of a Richmond woman.

A Lexington media outlet linked the two investigations on Wednesday, but that report was inaccurate.

‘It was a total coincidence,’ said Speck. ‘We were not in Wayne County.’

Lt. Bobby Jones and Lt. Daryl Kegley responded to a call on Tuesday evening that several people had come across what they thought were human remains in a wooded area off South U.S. 27, about 3 miles from the McCreary County line. The caller said they were hunting dry land fish (mushrooms) when they discovered the remains.

When Jones and Kegley determined the remains were human, the Pulaski County Coroner’s Office was then summoned to the scene as well as other members of the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office’s Criminal Investigation Division.

‘I went with detectives down there and we confirmed human skeletal remains had indeed been discovered,’ Speck said. ‘We also found some items of clothing that could indicate the remains might be that of a female.’

[SBM]

‘We don't have a missing person from Pulaski that might fit this time frame,’ Speck said. ‘When we called Wayne County, they didn't either — but they informed me that Richmond Police were executing a search warrant near Conley Bottom regarding a missing person.’

[SBM]

Ella Jackson's body, however, has not been located. Law enforcement officials from Wayne and Madison counties were searching property belonging to the Jacksons on Wednesday. Neighbors referred to the property as a ‘vacation home’ on Ray's Lane near Conley Bottom.

While Speck said there is no immediate indication the skeletal remains discovered in Pulaski County are that of Ella Jackson, the possibility cannot be ruled out, either.

[SBM]

‘It is confusing,’ [assistant chief of police with the Richmond Police Department, Rodney] Richardson said. ‘...Could those remains belong to Mrs. Jackson? Yes, they could, but we won't know until additional testing confirms that. The remains they found could also turn out to not be her ... ‘

[SBM]” (BBM)
Human skeletal remains located in southern Pulaski

TAYLOR SIX
4 min ago
“The skeletal remains discovered last week in Pulaski County have been identified as missing Richmond mother, Ella Jackson, 48.

The announcement was made through a press release Tuesday morning from the Richmond Police Department, who received confirmation of the identification from Pulaski County Sheriff Greg Speck.

According to the release, the State Medical Examiner's Office in Frankfort used dental records to positively identify Ms. Jackson.

As of now, there is no determined cause of death said Rodney Richardson, assistant chief of police with RPD.

[SBM]”
More at the link: Skeletal remains identified as Ella Jackson

Rest In Peace, Ella. I am so sorry. My heart is broken for her two sons.

Anyone have background info on GJ? 'Just wondering if he has any prior charges or abuse allegations (from former gf's, or a wife - if previously married?) 'Seems very possibly with abusers like him, imo

I feel so terrible for those who loved her :(

Anyone have background info on GJ? 'Just wondering if he has any prior charges or abuse allegations (from former gf's, or a wife - if previously married?) 'Seems very possibly with abusers like him, imo

I feel so terrible for those who loved her :(
Not sure,odd looking character,to be honest,not sure what Ella saw in this guy but usually there is a history of past behavior in these situations.It's just a shame she couldn't get out of the situation.

There have been a couple of updates:
Sara Kuhl
skuhl@richmondregister.com
Jul 23, 2020
“Glenn Jackson was indicted by a Madison County jury Wednesday, almost three full months after he was arrested for the murder of his wife, Ella Jackson.

[SBM]

According to the indictment, Jackson is facing charges of murder (capitol offense), abuse of a corpse and three counts of tampering with physical evidence.

The paperwork states Glenn Jackson placed Ella Jackson's body in a vehicle, moved it to Pulaski County, hid her body, removed her blood from the vehicle and removed and hid the vehicle's floor mats.

Glenn Jackson was arrested after police found ‘a significant amount of blood’ in the trunk of his car. Richmond police say the blood belonged to Ella Jackson.

[SBM]”
Glenn Jackson indicted for murder

Here is another article. Lengthy but very informative. My sincere condolences to Ella’s two sons.
Blood, inconsistent stories. Detective details why missing Richmond mom’s husband charged

Reactions: Dre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back