GUILTY KY - Grayson Co., Male, in Toolbox in Creek, Aug'16 - Tromain Mackall

According to Facebook and his body was found in Grayson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sad. they have not released it yet.

was he dismembered? they initially were saying he was I thought.

So, are you saying the man in the toolbox is Tromain Mackall? Just want to make sure I'm following correctly.

So, are you saying the man in the toolbox is Tromain Mackall? Just want to make sure I'm following correctly.

They haven't released hardly any details, which isn't helping our "investigation" any. Stating either Black or White would be most helpful in relation to Mackall. But the cops probably know all of that and just aren't releasing it.

I was at work when I first read of Mackall earlier today, so I couldn't really do much research, but his story sounds like an absolute "OMG!" situation.

He apparently got into an argument with his "girlfriend" and left in the middle of the night while very intoxicated. The g/f was mentioned as such in the story I read. That's because they are a MTF transgendered white "gal" that's on the sex offender registry for sexually assaulting a 70-y/o. They're on the registry with their male name.

I'll try to find some of that info now that I'm home from work and at my own computer. But I swear I'm not making all of that up.

Wait. His girlfriend is the s/o?

I looked them up and it said that their offense was "510.110 SEXUAL ABUSE 1ST DEGREE" and the victim's age was 70. I''ll try to find it...

Tromain Mackall missing from Kentucky
Missing Persons of America
7/30/2016
Tromain was last seen around 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 24 by his girlfriend, Simone Dahlia. Simone stated that Tromain was “extremely intoxicated” and was walking down a dark road when last seen per a post on her Facebook page. According to Tromain’s cousin, Ashley, Simone has deleted her Facebook account since then, and that entry has been deleted.

THIS is a plea by his cousin on FB regarding info on his disappearance..
Via Simone's facebook, the two of them have a shaky relationship and most of her facebook is cluttered with ill wishes of my cousin, Tromain. His family is very concerned for his well being. We have contacted the local police and they have no leads. There is a missing persons report with no updates as of today, July 28th. We are asking the public to assist us with bringing our loved one back to us safely. Simone Dahlia is a transgender woman whose legal name is Jonathan Ray Dewitt. Jonathan is a registered sex offender in Kentucky. My family and I have collected screenshots of her friends threatening bodily harm to Tromain ("when he leasts expects it").

Look "Simone" up on the KY Sex Offender Registry using their guy-name for details of the sex assault.

No official identification.

FWIW, I believe the homicide victim in the toolbox is Mackall. Too many indications from his family that it is him. Can't link because TOS.

Have to wait for official identification through fingerprints or dental records.

Mackall is said to have been last seen at or near the Black Cat bar and liquor store at the Daviess/Ohio County line on Hwy 54.

The body was found very close to Spring Fork bridge on Lone Hill Road/Hwy 736 in Grayson County.

The body was maybe one-tenth of a mile from Hwy 54, if that far.

The body was located 20 miles from the Black Cat.

please share when you find the link!

They haven't released hardly any details, which isn't helping our "investigation" any. Stating either Black or White would be most helpful in relation to Mackall. But the cops probably know all of that and just aren't releasing it.

I was at work when I first read of Mackall earlier today, so I couldn't really do much research, but his story sounds like an absolute "OMG!" situation.

He apparently got into an argument with his "girlfriend" and left in the middle of the night while very intoxicated. The g/f was mentioned as such in the story I read. That's because they are a MTF transgendered white "gal" that's on the sex offender registry for sexually assaulting a 70-y/o. They're on the registry with their male name.

I'll try to find some of that info now that I'm home from work and at my own computer. But I swear I'm not making all of that up.

Most recent article to address the question if the body found in Grayson County is Tromain Mackall.

It does provide information where he was last seen that is new to me.

He was last seen at party on Collier Rd. near the Ohio County-Daviess County line.

The FBI, along with state police and other agenices, are assisting.

Sheriff's deputies traveled to Grayson County earlier this week where a body was found inside a tool box.

Sheriff Beatty says, “I can't speculate at this time if that would be him or not, but again, it is close proximity, and it is just across the county line. I can't tell you whether it's him or not."
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...hether-grayson-co-body-is-missing-ohio-co-man

Tromain's "gf" is clearly a he. Her fb is also back up if you look at Tromain's fb.

According to the memorial page it's been confirmed to the family that he is the body found. However, no one out right says he's the guy in the tool box.

According to the memorial page it's been confirmed to the family that he is the body found. However, no one out right says he's the guy in the tool box.

This story is from late last night and/or early this morning. It seems like authorities "have no clue" who this is, or at least what they're saying to the media.

Grayson Co. residents frustrated, on edge after body found in toolbox
WAVE-3 (Louisville, KY)
8/7/2016
People who live near the creek in Falls of Rough, Ky., where the body was discovered, say they’re a mix of scared about the crime and frustrated at how it reflects on the small town.
The coroner's office said it's looking at missing-persons reports, but still doesn't have a positive identification.
“Since they found the body down there, I've had my rifle gun sitting by my bed at night,” Joiner said. “That's something that I didn't do before."

The safety and reassurance will come with answers.

The county coroner could not identify the race of the man, saying the body had been decomposing for more than a week.

Ohio County sheriff says the body is African American according to this article:

http://www.messenger-inquirer.com/n...cle_05b7e804-2d99-5810-9e7b-503ccbcd8861.html

Article also stated that an Ohio County detective was present at the autopsy.

The article is behind a paywall, but screen shots of the article were posted to the Ohio County Sheriff's Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1751851335087180&substory_index=0&id=1531696213769361

From what I can determine, the screen shots do not appear to have been altered from the original article.

Mackall's family appears to believe it is his body.

Hopefully, there will be clarification and updated information when everyone is back in their offices on Monday.

Intriguing story, to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back