GUILTY KY - Grayson Co., Male, in Toolbox in Creek, Aug'16 - Tromain Mackall

So now I am wondering if the preliminary autopsy was performed in Grayson County and a full autopsy elsewhere.

The body of the male was subsequently transported to the State Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy, Gregory said.

On Friday afternoon, Aug. 5, [Grayson County Coroner] Hudson said preliminary autopsy results determined that the cause of the male’s death was “multimodal asphyxiation”—death caused by impairing a person’s normal breathing through more than one method.

As of press time on Friday, the male had yet to be identified.

The investigation is ongoing and being led by the Kentucky State Police.
http://gcnewsgazette.com/news/4900/body-found-in-tool-box-floating-in-creek

The Office of the Kentucky State Medical Examiner provides assistance to the state's coroners in determining the cause and manner of death and identification of the deceased.
http://coroners.ky.gov/staff.htm

Authorities Can't Speculate on Whether Grayson Co. Body is Missing Ohio Co. Man
WEHT-7(?*) Tristatehomepage.com (Henderson, KY)
*Several news outlets combined on one webpage, I think
8/5/2016
Authorities have searched several counties in western Kentucky for a man who vanished last month.
Sheriff Beatty says, “I can't speculate at this time if that would be him or not, but again, it is close proximity, and it is just across the county line. I can't tell you whether it's him or not."

Kentucky State Police say dental records will be used to identify the Grayson County body.

I know these things take time, but I would have thought a dental comparison would be rather quick (if Mackall had dental records available). It's not something that you'd have to send off to a lab and wait for (à la a DNA comparison).

Does Tromain have a thread here? Nothing came up in my search but I'm on my phone using tapatalk and that's common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder why they're taking so long with an official announcement.

I don't recall any case where family/friends claimed a body's identity before LE, especially not a lag time like this.

Tromain's "gf" is clearly a he. Her fb is also back up if you look at Tromain's fb.

I cant prove it with a link but I know this for a fact. When he was little he was such a cute little boy. He went to school with my kids. I havent seen him since he became a she though.

I cant prove it with a link but I know this for a fact. When he was little he was such a cute little boy. He went to school with my kids. I havent seen him since he became a she though.

Everyday Grace provided this link if you are looking for his girlfriend/boyfriend. The transgender name he/she used is "Simone Dahlia(Dewitt)and the real name is Jonathan Ray Dewitt

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/Home/OffenderDetails/6150

Also here is a Facebook link from the family asking people for help

https://m.facebook.com/ourdailybread/posts/10154195499135673

Good Read for Sleuthing

-------------Still unable to find a link to verify if that is Mackall's body

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮

I wish LE would confirm one way or the other that this is Tromain. The wait must be agony for his family.

I wish LE would confirm one way or the other that this is Tromain. The wait must be agony for his family.

According to his family, they were told it is him. I think his celebration of life was this weekend in Owensboro but they want to bury him in MD.

upthread there is a link w his SOR. it is clearly him/her.

Makes you wonder if they're looking for his g/f or going to announce an arrest in conjunction with the public identification.

im also wondering if he was dismembered, as initially reported (I thought?)

I don't recall reading any reports about this body being dismembered. Possible, though.

Kristen Edwards' body was found dismembered in the Green River in Hart County. I suspect that may have been done to fit her into the tote bag.

upthread there is a link w his SOR. it is clearly him/her.

The family and friends are saying it is him....but I don't think LE/ME has stated that. If you see otherwise, please correct me!

It's just odd that the family seems to know it's him, but no official word. Well, maybe there is no reason for the official word?? IDK.

I agree it's likely him....but sure would like to know for sure.

The family and friends are saying it is him....but I don't think LE/ME has stated that. If you see otherwise, please correct me!

It's just odd that the family seems to know it's him, but no official word. Well, maybe there is no reason for the official word?? IDK.

I don't see it either. In pawing through stuff I read he moved to KY from MD this year, to be with this girlfriend of his. It's interesting to me that he had a decently long record in MD prior to coming here. None of this makes sense.

no, I meant that the "gf" on his fb is the same person on the SOR.

I have not seen it confirmed on MSM is this is tromain.

How hard would it be for a male that's 5'6" and weighs 135 lb. according to arrest records to strangle (or otherwise asphyxiate) a male that 5'7" and weighs 160 lb. according to missing persons information? And then somehow get that body into a truckbed toolbox? Realizing Simone (Dewitt) has said Tormain was "extremely intoxicated" when last seen.

Is Simone pre or post op?

Not sure. His March 2016 sex offender registry uses his male name and male gender? I'm not sure if you can change your gender legally in KY though.

ETA: You can change your gender in KY if your birth certificate is in that state.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back