KY KY - Jessica Caldwell, 38, Bell County, 15 Jun 2018

PINEVILLE, Ky. (LEX 18) – Kentucky State Police are investigating after human remains were found in Bell County.

Troopers were contacted by a homeowner who found a human skull in their backyard.

The Bell County Coroner has taken possession of the skull and transported it to the State Medical Examiner’s Office in Frankfort on April 11th for forensic testing.

A death investigation is underway.

Human Remains Found In Bell County

I don't know if Jessica was murdered if her body would be a skeleton already, but you never know.
If the body was left in a shaded area it could decompose to a skeleton in three months. Animal and insect activity can move that up slightly, but at a year, depending on where the body was left (shade versus open sun) and not buried, it's quite possible.

Thank you @Melt71 ! I appreciate the tag. I was actually just looking through more recent unsolved cases. I’m not familiar with Jessica’s case, but offhand I can only think of one UID female who could possibly be a match. There’s very little information about her though, only that she was discovered on private property and she’s a white female less than 50 years old. And “696-768 inches” tall (typo I’m sure)...no PMI listed either.

UP 57667 - Rosine, Ohio County - Nov. 2018

Oh! And the body found in Harlan (linked upthread) has been identified as Tim Middleton.
Update: Funeral arrangements released for Timothy Middleton

Hope this helps. Thanks again for the tag!

Wow..the difference in his mugshot from post 21 and facebook photos are kind of shocking. Can the difference be attributed to alcohol, drugs, guilt and remorse? Not sleuthing or bashing; just wondering. moo and pure speculation

Wow..the difference in his mugshot from post 21 and facebook photos are kind of shocking. Can the difference be attributed to alcohol, drugs, guilt and remorse? Not sleuthing or bashing; just wondering. moo and pure speculation

Not bashing anyone, but I could see it being drugs and alcohol related.

Any updates? That burglary charge was from July 2019, so is he still in jail?

Poor Jessica. I hope she makes it home, one way or another, so that her family can get justice and closure.

Dude just looks scary and there were some disturbing things on their jointly shared FB page.

Bad feeling about this one, sadly.

Such a familiar and sad tale. This reminds me of the Jamie Lee Metzger case. This gal was very pretty, but looks so tired and old in her photos. That's what an abusive relationship will do to a woman.

My spidey sense says go to his hunting and fishing spots; especially if he has a cabin of sorts. Look under the floor boards. Sorry to say that, but it's what comes to mind.

I'm so so so sick of violence against women. Today, there is very little that the law can do to prevent these outcomes. We need to change the laws, and no longer accept this form of femicide.

If anyone local to Jessica sees this....go check his woodsy hang outs; especially cabins, boat houses, etc. She will be found.

amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back