KY KY - Kelly Hollan, 6, Hindman, 13 Feb 1982

I'm sorry to report this, but it looks like I may have found him.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/8116
The scar on his face is in THE SAME PLACE as Kelly's. I understand Kentucky is a long way from Albuquerque, but he seems the right age and you can't deny the scar. :(

The above link no longer works (only been eight years!) - anyone know what happened to identifyus case 8116?

Read through the thread but didnt see it. Does anyone know why she was able to take a phone call at 4, but then she wasn't "permitted" to call the police to midnight? That's the strangest part to me

Read through the thread but didnt see it. Does anyone know why she was able to take a phone call at 4, but then she wasn't "permitted" to call the police to midnight? That's the strangest part to me
I asked myself the same question...why wouldn't they let him call before? In this case, the mother took part in Kelly's kidnapping... I don't think it was her directly but she knows who took him... I imagine they live in a very remote area that is difficult to access and for someone to get there it would be for something very specific...
either way
rest in peace little kelly

View of the only home on Larks Lane....I can't tell if the home is currently occupied or not....the forest seems to be swallowing it...

Google Maps

Is Kelly's mother still alive? Possible she could have given him away although I have heard other allegations. Nothing makes sense without charges.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back