GUILTY KY - Larry, 60, & Sandra Blanton, 53, Oil Springs, Sept 2012

Something stinks in Dodge!! I am sorry, but farmers do not just leave on a "vacation" without major preparations for their animals. My hinky meter rose several levels with the son's interview. I sincerely hope that I am wrong, but why didn't they tell anyone else they were going on vacation?

I would definitely check the cleaning supplies in their home; or cleaning supplies recently purchased by the son. He had plenty of time to "clean up", especially if they were missing since the 5th instead of the 16th as he claims.

I hate to say it, but my hinky meter rose too watching the "son." Another thing that bothers me, no pictures of the missing couple, no description. AND-most families in Eastern Kentucky are very close knit. There's no way the parents would have went to Florida without calling Sandra's Mom.

So, apparently Blanton is a very common last name in KY :)

I tried some FB creeping, but I don't know which small town is where, so I gave up. So, that link is probably not them....back to square one.

Blanton is a common name in E. Ky. And I don't think the link is her. :(..sorry.

According to the sheriffs department, the son does live with the parents. He is 29 years old.

According to an interview by a local reporter, Sandra spoke to her Mom everyday until September 5. After the 5th she has not heard from her. Sandra's Mom lives in Ohio, and the son lives with the couple in Kentucky. It was the Mom who made the report. The son has been interviewed twice, offering two different stories. One being they went to Florida, the other, they are on a camping trip. The local sheriff will be searching the couples property as soon as the SAR dogs make it to the area, probably not until SUNDAY. :(
The son has a criminal record, including theft. He will be brought in for a third interview.

Sadly, there was no mention of an organized search for the couple. I pray that they really are camping or in "Florida."...but i highly doubt they are.

They can't get search dogs till Sunday?! That's crazy.

How old are Sandra and Larry?

"He told some they were going camping, he told others they were going to florida, it just doesn't add up," says Sheriff Dwayne Price.

The sheriff says the Blanton's troubling bank and cell phone records show no transactions and no calls since September fifth.

Court records show Willie Blanton is an ex-convict with a criminal history of burglary and theft.

"I've had people make accusations that I would do something to my parents," said Willie Blanton

The sheriff says Willie is a person of interest in his parents disappearance and they plan to search the property on Sunday

Sheriff Price says the Blanton's Dodge pickup never left their farm. Their son told him they left in a blue Nissan but the sheriff says there's no evidence of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...t-in-disappearance-of-parents--171361661.html

"He told some they were going camping, he told others they were going to florida, it just doesn't add up," says Sheriff Dwayne Price.

The sheriff says the Blanton's troubling bank and cell phone records show no transactions and no calls since September fifth.

Court records show Willie Blanton is an ex-convict with a criminal history of burglary and theft.

"I've had people make accusations that I would do something to my parents," said Willie Blanton

The sheriff says Willie is a person of interest in his parents disappearance and they plan to search the property on Sunday

Sheriff Price says the Blanton's Dodge pickup never left their farm. Their son told him they left in a blue Nissan but the sheriff says there's no evidence of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...t-in-disappearance-of-parents--171361661.html

Oh, no! I did not want to think he did something to them, but it doesn't look good. Still... burglary and theft don't necessarily equal a murderer.
I sure hope he didn't do anything to them, but I won't be shocked if it turns out he did.
Are they searching the property around the home?

I think I can see where this is going........sadly.

It makes me very sad to think that he is responsible. Sadly it looks like he has been far from truthful with law enforcement. I wish they would do SOMETHING. The thoughts of them just laying out there, troubles me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back