GUILTY KY - Ryan Poston, 29, murdered at his Highland Heights home, 12 Oct 2012

According to court records, police say Hubers told them she shot Poston in the face twice, and then four more times to “put him out of his misery” and to end his “twitching and moaning.”

wow

I can't imagine how his family feels having to listen to it at trial....

Was Shayna Hubers a love-crazed woman who couldn't let her boyfriend go – or was Ryan Poston a gun-crazed attorney who snapped under the pressures of his job?

Those are the dueling portraits a Campbell County jury will be asked to consider over the next two weeks as the murder trial of Hubers got under way Monday in Campbell Circuit Court.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/northern-ky/2015/04/13/hubers-trial-day-one/25741533/

Saw this murder in a news clip a few days ago and have been reading frantically to catch up. WOW! This is another JAI in my opinion. Bet her DT trashes Ryan throughout this trial and makes their sweet young thing of a client an abused woman. This female is very scary!

This is on Dr Drew right now, she straight up murdered the dude in cold blood IMO!

Shayna: He was still making noises so I kept shooting him...to make sure...

911 dispatch: So you kept shooting him after that? (he was still making noises)

Shayna: Do what?

And wow, those text messages!

"I gave him the nose job he always wanted."

2gvtz4g.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...riend-Ryan-Poston-giving-nose-job-wanted.html

Dr. Drew Show just had some of the 911 call.

"I mean, I'm not a murderer. I just killed him."

Now, we have Shayna singing "Amazing Grace" in the interrogation room. Remind you of someone named Jodi? So strange, kill your lover then break out in song.

How bizarre that this case is so similar to Arias? This young woman seems to be just as delusional aka crazy. Won't even get tweets from courtroom, think this judge is aware of Arias trial? Well one thing, this person didn't give interviews, maybe she wasn't allowed or SHE was aware of Arias case? I'm over thinking I guess. Just such a coincidence.

I predict this whackadoodle killer will get LWOP:jail: IMO. I heard last night, Dr. Drew? she was sending him hundreds of text and he would send 1 telling her he would block her if she didn't stop. UGH another Jodi so soon:scared:

Wow, she has that same crazy-eyed arrogant glare of another killer I will no longer mention by name. I think people like this are just born defective. Bad seeds, indeed. Definitely should be locked away, pronto.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/courts/2014/04/16/shayna-hubers-ryan-poston-murder-newport-highland-heights-lexington-campbell-county-circuit-court/7799445/

While Mejia asked Judge Fred Stine to reconsider a decision not to grant his client bond, Mejia accused Commonwealth's Attorney Michelle Snodgrass of making jokes about his request.

"You find this funny?" Mejira said.

Snodgrass denied making a joke but said she was offended by the implication that she wasn't following proper legal procedures.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/officers-testify-that-they-saw-no-injuries-on-shayna-hubers/32402032

Also targeted by prosecutors was Huber’s demeanor after she was taken into custody the night of the shooting. Snodgrass questioned the Northern Kentucky University officer Amber Enswiler about Huber’s behavior.

Snodgrass: “Do you remember her at times laughing?”
Enzwiler: NKU Police officer, “I do.”
Snodgrass: “Do you remember her complementing your teeth?”
Enzwiler: “I do.”
Snodgrass: “Do you remember her being concerned if anybody was married?”
Enzwiler: “I do.”

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/campbell-county/newport/shayna-hubers-ryan-poston-admitted-killer-shed-no-tears-after-shooting-boyfriend-police-testify

Miller said she was bothered when Hubers would laugh about the shooting death.

"She said she was going to plead insanity," Miller said. "Then she said she was too smart because she has an IQ of Einstein. And so she was going to plead the wife-battered syndrome."

"She would not let the relationship end," Carlisle said. "He was trying to end the relationship many times. He was too nice about it. He never wanted to hurt her feelings."

Carlisle said the situation became more intense over time, and that Hubers would show up to Poston's condo and refuse to leave.

The prosecution played a police interview with Hubers on Tuesday. In the video, Hubers said she didn't go to his Meadow Lane condo in Highland Heights to kill him, but they got into an argument and she picked up a handgun off the table.

"I just picked up the gun and, in the middle of him doing something with his arms or saying something crazy, shot him," she said.

Hubers is also heard in the video admitting to shooting Poston multiple times. "I shot him enough times to kill him," she said, "so that he wouldn't suffer... He was laying there, twitching and making noises, and I shot him in the head"

This is like listening to Jodi Arias all over again. SH has changed her story several times, judging by texts, she planned/thought of this before the act, Ryan was trying to rid his life of her, her police interview video exhibited strange behaviour, according to today's witness, she thinks she as smart as Einstein, and she claims to be abused by the victim. :eek:

Agree^ It's like she is mirroring Jodi. Good lord!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back