GUILTY KY - Ryan Poston, 29, murdered at his Highland Heights home, 12 Oct 2012

I predict this whackadoodle killer will get LWOP:jail: IMO. I heard last night, Dr. Drew? she was sending him hundreds of text and he would send 1 telling her he would block her if she didn't stop. UGH another Jodi so soon:scared:

She also sent him texts telling him he had a small penis (she used another word) and made despairing remarks about his general physical condition. That sounds very immature, like a high school girl instead of a 21 year old psy major planning to be a counselor.

Wouldn't you know it, she's wearing glasses at trial like JA :( http://www.wcpo.com/news/region-nor...r-2012-highland-heights-homicide-set-to-begin

“She shot him, his head hit the table,” said Highland Heights Police Detective Bill Birkenhauer, who led the investigation into Poston’s death. “She knew he was dead.”

Hubers then admitted to officers she shot Poston five more times to stop him from twitching because "she couldn’t stand to watch him die."

At least one of those shots was to Poston's face because "he was vain," Huber told detectives.

BBM~ WOW! She really said that!? That is COLD!!!

http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Neighbors-take-the-stand-in-Shayna-Hubers-murder-trial-115994.shtml

West's wife, Doris, also testified that she heard a female on Poston's porch crying. She then heard that person go inside Poston's upstairs condo. That was followed by two shots and a few seconds later four more shots.

That don't match what Shayna told the police. Said she shot him near the front door he was blocking so she couldn't get back in. Said he was holding a gun and she took it away from him and shot him. That was one story but she had several more verisons before she was thru talking.

http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Neighbors-take-the-stand-in-Shayna-Hubers-murder-trial-115994.shtml

West's wife, Doris, also testified that she heard a female on Poston's porch crying. She then heard that person go inside Poston's upstairs condo. That was followed by two shots and a few seconds later four more shots.

So basically.. He was breaking up with her so.. she went over to his condo and shot him twice... then 4 more times to stop him from *Twitching* and make sure he was dead.
I don't get these Arias type women at all. I don't know why they can't walk away when clearly the men they are with don't want them.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/campbell-county/newport/shayna-hubers-ryan-poston-admitted-killer-shed-no-tears-after-shooting-boyfriend-police-testify

Miller said she was bothered when Hubers would laugh about the shooting death.

"She said she was going to plead insanity," Miller said. "Then she said she was too smart because she has an IQ of Einstein. And so she was going to plead the wife-battered syndrome."

"She would not let the relationship end," Carlisle said. "He was trying to end the relationship many times. He was too nice about it. He never wanted to hurt her feelings."

Carlisle said the situation became more intense over time, and that Hubers would show up to Poston's condo and refuse to leave.

The prosecution played a police interview with Hubers on Tuesday. In the video, Hubers said she didn't go to his Meadow Lane condo in Highland Heights to kill him, but they got into an argument and she picked up a handgun off the table.

"I just picked up the gun and, in the middle of him doing something with his arms or saying something crazy, shot him," she said.

Hubers is also heard in the video admitting to shooting Poston multiple times. "I shot him enough times to kill him," she said, "so that he wouldn't suffer... He was laying there, twitching and making noises, and I shot him in the head"

Thank you Paintr for posting these.. I feel like its *almost* like the tweeting. ; )

ATTORNEY HAD DATE PLANNED WITH BEAUTY PAGEANT CHAMPION ON NIGHT OF DEADLY SHOOTING

(NEWPORT, Ky.) — Ryan Poston was supposed to be on a date with another woman — a beauty pageant champion — on the night that his on-again, off-again girlfriend fatally shot him, it was revealed in a Kentucky courtroom on Thursday.

http://kticradio.com/abc_national/attorney-had-date-planned-with-beauty-pageant-champion-on-night-of-deadly-shooting-abcid35309873/

She hacked his facebook account and said she blocked the *****es.. She may have found out about his date. Just like CMJA did about Mimi Hall.

She also sent him texts telling him he had a small penis (she used another word) and made despairing remarks about his general physical condition. That sounds very immature, like a high school girl instead of a 21 year old psy major planning to be a counselor.

Her attitude of superiority is a reflection of extreme narcissism. I doubt she ever wanted to actually work for a living.

JMO

Thank you Paintr for posting these.. I feel like its *almost* like the tweeting. ; )

SH just fascinates me. I cannot understand what makes her tick. Women like her and JA and that other one who pushed her brand new husband off a cliff cause she decided she didn't want to be married after all...they seem like a different species to me. :confused: I can't seem to wrap my brain around their thought processes. I keep reading everything available waiting for that ah ha moment when I will finally understand. It never comes. :sigh:

Hello all! :wave: Tried to start reading this thread a week ago, but Real Life is a b!tch! LOL!

http://www.fox19.com/story/20969123/judge-refuses-bond-for-woman-accused-of-murdering-boyfriend

Judge refuses bond. Interesting comments on topix from people who knew them both.

Hello - can you provide a link to the Topix thread?!! TIA! :wave:

If Shayne Hubers was insane, she would not be saying so. She was/is in complete control of her facilities, knows exactly what she's done and doesn't give a hoot.

Well, considered she was a psych student - she is NOT insane! I think she knows what she is doing/did! Oh boy, another one like Inmate 281129 :jail: !! Unbelievable!

So I read that there are people tweeting this? Jen and maybe WildAboutTrial? Am I wrong? I know there is no tweeting from the courtroom, but thought someone would do that at break, lunch, etc.?? No? :waitasec:

Nice to join another group for an another trial!

:seeya:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/northern-ky/2015/04/19/shayna-hubers-trial-week-one/26029989/

Generally, however, the courtroom is generally silent. Church-like, even: Cell phones are not allowed, and conversations are hushed, if made at all. The room rises and sits as the judge directs, and audience members file silently out of the doors during breaks.

It all has the air of a funeral, not only inside the courtroom but also when you bump into members of either family in the hallway. To a person, their eyes look haunted by the unimaginable pain they've all had to endure since the night of Oct. 12, 2012.

Mostly the eight men and six women betray little emotion. The 12 jurors and two alternates keep their eyes focused intently on the judge, the attorneys and the person in the witness chair or on the computer screens in front of their seats where they can view evidence presented by the attorneys.

Hello all! :wave: Tried to start reading this thread a week ago, but Real Life is a b!tch! LOL!

Well, considered she was a psych student - she is NOT insane! I think she knows what she is doing/did! Oh boy, another one like Inmate 281129 :jail: !! Unbelievable!

So I read that there are people tweeting this? Jen and maybe WildAboutTrial? Am I wrong? I know there is no tweeting from the courtroom, but thought someone would do that at break, lunch, etc.?? No? :waitasec:

Niner...nice to see you here. Can't believe how like JA this woman is. :eek:

SH just fascinates me. I cannot understand what makes her tick. Women like her and JA and that other one who pushed her brand new husband off a cliff cause she decided she didn't want to be married after all...they seem like a different species to me. :confused: I can't seem to wrap my brain around their thought processes. I keep reading everything available waiting for that ah ha moment when I will finally understand. It never comes. :sigh:

My sons and daughters have had experience with this personality type in dating relationships and the common denominator has always been the mother was an even bigger narcissistic mess than the child. The child grows up feeling superior in every aspect and can do no wrong in the eyes of these mothers.

JMO

How long were they a couple? I see where he was trying to end the relationship but not when it started.

ciao

http://www.fox19.com/story/20969123/judge-refuses-bond-for-woman-accused-of-murdering-boyfriend

Judge refuses bond. Interesting comments on topix from people who knew them both.

Hi there!:wave:

I don't think we can link the topix here, but it was very easy to find doing a search under Shayna's name. If you can, find and read it because I think you'll get a sense of her nature. The comments from people who knew them were interesting and informative.

I get the feeling this girl had long-time personality and character disorders, but in no way was she insane or trapped in an abusive relationship. Killing Ryan had something to do with a nasty spitefulness within her nature, MOO. So sad for his family and friends.

This says a lot.

"He said, 'Dad, she will not leave my house,' " Jay Poston testified. "He was tired, he was frustrated – you could tell he did not know what to do."

Poston said he visited his son two or three times each week to do his laundry. Hubers was sometimes around, though he said his son ignored her.

"The relationship was as though she was a ghost," Poston said."I would look at her and think, 'Why are you here?' "
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new.../04/17/shayna-hubers-trial-day-five/25935159/

Hi there!:wave:

I don't think we can link the topix here, but it was very easy to find doing a search under Shayna's name. If you can, find and read it because I think you'll get a sense of her nature. The comments from people who knew them were interesting and informative.

I get the feeling this girl had long-time personality and character disorders, but in no way was she insane or trapped in an abusive relationship. Killing Ryan had something to do with a nasty spitefulness within her nature, MOO. So sad for his family and friends.

I just read some of those comments and it does sound as though she had some long-standing, serious emotional issues that should have been addressed by her parents and a therapist. The reason she didn't just go away is because she was the abuser in the relationship.

JMO

hello all.........after reading thru this thread i just have three words to say...
whack a doodle :scared:..........omg what a scary woman.......i can only hope none of my baby bees run into someone like her in life......

thank you paintr for all your posting in this thread my friend and alerting me to it when running into you on another thread :loveyou:......what a trial! i'll be following along and appreciate all the input from everyone as always, you people give me a lot to think about :lookingitup:......good to see everyone's names here and i'm glad to be immersed in yet another ws story, like i needed another :floorlaugh:

everyone have a great monday.......take care :seeya:

:rose: ryan
:rose: strength to those that love him

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members