Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have felt for some time that her body will never be found. Unless, the guilty party decides to confess.

I agree but hopefully the search comes up with DNA evidence that certain suspects won’t be able to argue with and makes people talk. DNA results can takes weeks so I guess it’s time will tell.

That street view is from May 2013. If he lived there then, it may be his truck. But, he is listed at his parents home.
I am unable to link that here because of rules.

But, I do not believe that is his truck. I might be wrong, idk.
I was just thinking about that! Some show a few different years and you can change the view but I have never seen one current.

I was looking at info of the Kentucky river and found this. I don't know if it helps ... camp Nelson and Hunters ferry caught my attention.

can someone tell me how to upload on here sorry im new at this ..

It was while Toney Wade was still in town searching. It was a radar online article, or maybe daily mail? I don't remember where the pile of clothes were located but it turned out being nothing. It was the article that Toney Wade made a statement about how they quoted him when he never actually gave any type of interview to them.

Ohh, I remember reading it and it said something along the lines of it not being Savannah’s clothing but I was like what about one of the three men? Do you think LE already took their clothes from that night maybe to see if there’s some kind of blood dna?

Ohh, I remember reading it and it said something along the lines of it not being Savannah’s clothing but I was like what about one of the three men? Do you think LE already took their clothes from that night maybe to see if there’s some kind of blood dna?

I’m not sure! I’m definitely interested to know what all they took during the searches. If anything was found during those first searches, it should be released any time now.
I’ve always been more curious about what they found at the second search location since LE had requested no media. Idk if they requested it because they hadn’t named any POI’s and they were trying to protect identities or if the second location wasn’t disclosed because it was a higher priority.

Family marks 100 days since Madison County mom's disappearance

April 13, 2019

"LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) – It’s been 100 days since the disappearance of a Madison County woman and her family continues to remain hopeful that she’s found.

Savannah Spurlock’s father Cecil read a letter via social media on Saturday explaining how her disappearance has been hard on the family....

Police said she left that bar with three strangers. Those men have been questioned but there have been any arrests or charges...."

5c34ec5fae429.image.jpg

April 13, 2019

"LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) – It’s been 100 days since the disappearance of a Madison County woman and her family continues to remain hopeful that she’s found.

Savannah Spurlock’s father Cecil read a letter via social media on Saturday explaining how her disappearance has been hard on the family....

Police said she left that bar with three strangers. Those men have been questioned but there have been any arrests or charges...."

5c34ec5fae429.image.jpg
I cannot imagine being the parent of a missing child/person. It has to be an awful feeling with no relief in sight until the whereabouts are known. I feel so sorry for Savannah's parents, children and loved ones and hope that something will break in this case soon!

Doesn't seem to match SS's description but has anyone heard if the deceased female found in Perry county 2 days ago has been ID'd?

The woman they found has been identified as Mary Napier.

VIPER, Ky. (WYMT) - Update: 4/15/2018 9:30 a.m.
Officials have identified the woman found shot in the Viper Community of Perry County Thursday night.
Perry County Coroner Jeff Combs tells WYMT the woman shot was 31-year-old Mary Napier of Viper.

Woman found dead in Perry County identified

The woman they found has been identified as Mary Napier.

VIPER, Ky. (WYMT) - Update: 4/15/2018 9:30 a.m.
Officials have identified the woman found shot in the Viper Community of Perry County Thursday night.
Perry County Coroner Jeff Combs tells WYMT the woman shot was 31-year-old Mary Napier of Viper.

Woman found dead in Perry County identified
its so sad . all these people they are finding right now in Kentucky . men and women .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard