GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

I just want to be sure I'm understanding this correctly:

1) On Friday, 02/14/2020, Sheena Baxter was waiting at her sister's mobile home for her boyfriend to come and pick her up.
2) At 7:30pm, Sheena told her sister that she was going to step outside (smoke break?).
3) Sheena never came back inside.
4) The sister assumed that Sheena's boyfriend had picked her up.
5) The boyfriend called (time?) wanting to know where Sheena was because he had not picked her up.
6) The sister went outside and Sheena's bags were still there.
7) The sister and other family members "reached out" (called, texted, etc.) to Sheena with no response.
8) The sister filed a missing person report with the Scott County Sheriff's Department on Sunday, 02/16/2020.

My question: Why did the boyfriend call the sister looking for Sheena instead of knocking on the door and asking for Sheena when he arrived to pick her up?
He didn't arrive to pick her up?
How did he know she was not there?

I just want to be sure I'm understanding this correctly:

1) On Friday, 02/14/2020, Sheena Baxter was waiting at her sister's mobile home for her boyfriend to come and pick her up.
2) At 7:30pm, Sheena told her sister that she was going to step outside (smoke break?).
3) Sheena never came back inside.
4) The sister assumed that Sheena's boyfriend had picked her up.
5) The boyfriend called (time?) wanting to know where Sheena was because he had not picked her up.
6) The sister went outside and Sheena's bags were still there.
7) The sister and other family members "reached out" (called, texted, etc.) to Sheena with no response.
8) The sister filed a missing person report with the Scott County Sheriff's Department on Sunday, 02/16/2020.

My question: Why did the boyfriend call the sister looking for Sheena instead of knocking on the door and asking for Sheena when he arrived to pick her up?
He didn't arrive to pick her up?
How did he know she was not there?
Great question. Same. Did he try to text or call her cell with no answer? They didn’t hear or see a car pull up? What was in her bag? MOO

The sister says she carries her bag everywhere, same bag left outside. I too wonder if she is a smoker and commonly sits her bag down while smoking. Also where were her 3 girls? Do they live with her sister? MOO

This StreetView image shows the porch of her sister's trailer. Set back a bit (at least out of sight) from the road.
Google Maps
I’m wondering how anyone could miss someone pulling up in a car on that skinny roadway, or not see anything, the sister states it wasn’t completely dark yet either. Sheena just vanishes? MOO

I wonder if Sheena was smoking and a neighbor called her over and she went into a neighbors house and something happened. But wouldn’t she take her bag? Where was her bag sitting, exactly? Hope LE trace her cell. MOO

The sister says she carries her bag everywhere, same bag left outside. I too wonder if she is a smoker and commonly sits her bag down while smoking. Also where were her 3 girls? Do they live with her sister? MOO

Oh, so this is her pocketbook/purse, not an overnight bag.
Yes, to leave her purse behind is concerning.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back