GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

“Crumley says her sister was waiting on her boyfriend to pick her up that night, so when she didn't come back inside she wasn't surprised.

"When she went out we just assumed that maybe she did just leave with him right then and there," Crumley said. "He might have just came on by. And then you know, when he called and let us know he didn't and he wanted to know where she was we went outside and her bag and everything is still there."

Mother of 3 missing in Scott County
She and the family tried reaching out to Baxter, but never got a reply.

Crumley filed a missing person report with the Scott County Sheriff's Department on Sunday.

BBM

“Crumley says her sister was waiting on her boyfriend to pick her up that night, so when she didn't come back inside she wasn't surprised.

"When she went out we just assumed that maybe she did just leave with him right then and there," Crumley said. "He might have just came on by. And then you know, when he called and let us know he didn't and he wanted to know where she was we went outside and her bag and everything is still there."

Mother of 3 missing in Scott County
She and the family tried reaching out to Baxter, but never got a reply.

Crumley filed a missing person report with the Scott County Sheriff's Department on Sunday.

BBM

[Underscored by me]

What time did boyfriend call to let [them] know that he had not come by to pick Sheena up? Why didn't he come to pick her up at 7:30 p.m. when he was supposed to? How did he know she wasn't still waiting outside for him?

I haven't heard enough to convince me one way or the other. And, this scares me - her bag was on the ground. MOO

Police looking for missing mother of 3
Crumley said she found Baxter's bag on the ground outside. When she tried to call her, no one answered.
Me too Pommy. I refuse to sit my handbag down on the ground anywhere but I know women that do. (If this is indeed a handbag) Does she have a smaller wallet that she left behind? Money? Her cell must have been in her hand or pocket IMO. Was it cold that evening, did she have a jacket or sweater on? MOO

I’d like to know if the bf is involved in her search. I just can’t imagine if she got into a car with him or anyone else, why wouldn’t she take her bag? I could see if an argument ensued her leaving it behind in haste or being forced into a car and not grabbing it but wouldn’t an argument be heard by someone? What are the neighbors saying? These trailers are certainly close together. IMO she walked a short distance and met with foul play. Does she live with her sister? Know anyone in the trailer court? MOO

Here’s a guess... If someone drove by asking for directions, she might have set her purse down- like a streetsmart thing to prevent it from being snatched. Then walked over to the car to provide directions, but she was forced into the car. If she left w bf- why leave her bag? Unlikely she’d forget it. Just taking a guess with so little info to go on.

I'm leaning towards the boyfriend not being involved because why would she leave her bag?

Even if he picked her up surely she would have taken that?

Maybe someone beckoned her over or she heard something and went to investigate and this is why her bag was left.

Very concerning and hoping she is ok

Ok so after watching the news report above I noticed she was visiting her sisters and that she was taking a bag to the car.

So whose car? Seems to be the boyfriends but then why didn't she come back in if he wasn't there and why didn't he come and knock / call if she wasn't there.

If he didn't come as he said then again she should have come back inside.

Whatever happened must have been very sudden.

Doesn't seem like it was someone watching her for a while as she was visiting so maybe an opportunist...or the boyfriend but feels weird and more like a stranger to me.

IMOO

My question: Why did the boyfriend call the sister looking for Sheena instead of knocking on the door and asking for Sheena when he arrived to pick her up?
He didn't arrive to pick her up?
How did he know she was not there?

I agree, this part is too vague. I can see where he may have called her to say he'd be late or confirm the plan and when he didn't get an answer he called the sister, but the way it is stated by the sister makes it sound odd (it could just be loss of fidelity in the sister's retelling and then the media's retelling.) He did call looking for her though, which is as much of a plus as a possible ?? The bag left on the ground makes me think she had her phone out to text/call/pass time while she stood there and then something sudden happened that separated her from her bag. The trailer appears to be on a somewhat busy street with a lot of parked cars, so hearing a car drive by might go unnoticed for the people living there.

This is going off of the little we know of Sheena. If she has a history of addiction, it can change things up a lot. I don't think her family is under any obligation to share those kinds of details though, unless they truly fear they could be relevant and need our help finding those connections.

Not sure how I feel about her profile “About Sheena”. What was her dynamic like with her bf? Is he the father of her girls? MOO
Ex-Baxter is father to one of them at least. I'd suspect a bad dynamic there before something bad with her bf, who seems like an outstanding guy (I don't think we can say more about him until he's named or interviewed in the media but they have several photos of each other and kids on SM)

Oh wow, I know just where this trailer park is. How scary. I feel like she must have been lured by someone she knows or a neighbor as no screams heard and her bag is set down (not overturned like a struggle). Can a search warrant be obtained for the RSO's just on the basis of being RSO?

Oh wow, I know just where this trailer park is. How scary. I feel like she must have been lured by someone she knows or a neighbor as no screams heard and her bag is set down (not overturned like a struggle). Can a search warrant be obtained for the RSO's just on the basis of being RSO?
What is RSO?

TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther