KY KY - Williamstown, Grant Co, off KY 22 W of Dry Ridge, WhtMale 25-39, UP86, GSW, Hands Cut Off, In Tobacco Barn, Ext Dental Wk "Perfect Smile", Apr'89

Ok, I have mulled this over for several months. I have tried to find any next of kin, any family, any footprint of this man. I've even reached out to see if DNA Doe had his last name on their radar. Could Grant County Doe be Martin Baccaglio? He fits and hasn't been seen since the 1980s.

Attachments

• 31AdxxkUN4L._AC_.jpg
    31AdxxkUN4L._AC_.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 47
Ok, I have mulled this over for several months. I have tried to find any next of kin, any family, any footprint of this man. I've even reached out to see if DNA Doe had his last name on their radar. Could Grant County Doe be Martin Baccaglio? He fits and hasn't been seen since the 1980s.
Has Martin actually not been seen/been reported as missing or can you just not find any info about him publicly available online? If he's stayed under the radar since he finished his professional career I don't blame him! I'm interested into what made you look into this guy and what you've found out, if its okay I'd like to know more about why you think he could be missing :)

Has Martin actually not been seen/been reported as missing or can you just not find any info about him publicly available online? If he's stayed under the radar since he finished his professional career I don't blame him! I'm interested into what made you look into this guy and what you've found out, if its okay I'd like to know more about why you think he could be missing :)
I've tried to find him, his family or any acquaintances over several months. I have friends within the Bengals franchise but haven't heard anything back. Greg Cook was a personal friend of mine but he passed a few years ago. Where Grant County John Doe was found is only 3 exits south of where most Bengals players buy homes, for the past four decades.

I've tried to find him, his family or any acquaintances over several months. I have friends within the Bengals franchise but haven't heard anything back. Greg Cook was a personal friend of mine but he passed a few years ago. Where Grant County John Doe was found is only 3 exits south of where most Bengals players buy homes, for the past four decades.
It's just a hunch. I just want to check every avenue.

I’m interested in this as well. For a couple of reasons. Martin should be in a database if he is officially still missing. And, I can see a resemblance between him and our KY UID. I’m not real good at determining if people are actually “missing” if they aren’t listed somewhere as missing, but I have access to databases/sites I don’t mind searching. Just let me know how I can help. Feel free to private message me if you don’t feel comfortable posting publicly.

It just occurred to me that he hasn’t met his Doe Fund Me goal, yet he is currently in the research phase. Maybe someone here can explain what that means exactly. Is him having not reached the goal delaying progress?

Last edited:
Do you think @MadMcGoo we should request the age at the top of the thread be updated? I noticed he's thought to be 25 - 35 years old, (in NamUs). Not sure which estimate is most accurate. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Do you think @MadMcGoo we should request the age at the top of the thread be updated? I noticed he's thought to be 25 - 35 years old, (in NamUs). Not sure which estimate is most accurate. Sorry if this has already been discussed.
It probably won’t hurt. On my big spreadsheet, I have him listed as 25-40. I know, at the time, I made sure I kept the most commonly used vitals, or an average of all the sources. I think 30-39 does seem a little specific from what I remember from my initial research.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back