Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Justice delayed is justice denied."

Praying to end this unbearable delay in getting justice for dear sweet Kyron.

I really hope they found something of evidentiary value! If they found human remains, do you think they would announce that, or do you think they would keep it quiet until they identify them? I assume they would need to verify the identity before they could arrest TMH. My concern would be TMH running if she thinks they found him.

I really hope they found something of evidentiary value! If they found human remains, do you think they would announce that, or do you think they would keep it quiet until they identify them? I assume they would need to verify the identity before they could arrest TMH. My concern would be TMH running if she thinks they found him.

I think if they found remains, there would be blocked off areas and the blue,tent we so often see when remains are found.

It is interesting they would spend so much time and money in that area. It would seem it is for a reason

How does this area being searched, fit in with our theories about TH?

If this area is very near the school, does that fit? I had thought she ditched him during her long drive after 10 am...but this is not the area being searched, right?

Would she have disposed of him very near the campus?
I think it is "the" area being searched. My understanding is NW Springville Road is one of the back roads in the area where TMH originally said she was driving to sooth her 18 month old. So, this is the area where she placed herself between 10:10 am and 11:39 am.

How is this route in relation to the stores that TH visited? Is it along the way?
It could be described as the back roads area between Skyline School and her "shopping" area. It includes the area where DDS was gardening that day. Also, the gym where she eventually showed up at 11:39 am is in her "shopping" area--causing her to back track, I guess. Pretty strange.

Springville on the other end connects to Germantown Road that meets Cornelius Pass rd that is used to get to the the freddie's (grocery store she went too) she went to a freddie's store in Beaverton as well, depending on traffic, 10-15 mins in between stores. Cornelius Rd and German town Rd also heads down in the other direction to Hwy 30 which you need to use to get Sauvie's Island. Hwy 30 also leads to downtown. All those roads in that area lead to hwy 30 and their other ends lead to Cornelius pass rd. These are all major thru routes for trucks and commuters bypassing the busy Hwy 26 that leads into Portland. Note all these roads are single lane for both directions and by midday those roads are not very busy. It is a high commuter usage roads
I thanked your comment but I wanted to quote it to express my thanks again. This helps so much. Please don't hesitate to point out anything you think I have wrong on my insert below.

Is the search area perhaps on the way back from her route she took that day?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I would say it is a little bit out of the way and I think LE can place her in the area as they collected video surveillance from many, many stores and businesses and any private residences in the area that had surveillance available.

Kyron Latest Searches 17.jpg

If you click on the above, it will enlarge and the boxes become readable. The black circle is the approximate area that I think they are focused on. Some of this area my have been searched very early on, but I'm so glad they are looking again and perhaps expanding it.

I think it is "the" area being searched. My understanding is NW Springville Road is one of the back roads in the area where TMH originally said she was driving to sooth her 18 month old. So, this is the area where she placed herself between 10:10 am and 11:39 am.

It could be described as the back roads area between Skyline School and her "shopping" area. It includes the area where DDS was gardening that day. Also, the gym where she eventually showed up at 11:39 am is in her "shopping" area--causing her to back track, I guess. Pretty strange.

I thanked your comment but I wanted to quote it to express my thanks again. This helps so much. Please don't hesitate to point out anything you think I have wrong on my insert below.

I would say it is a little bit out of the way and I think LE can place her in the area as they collected video surveillance from many, many stores and businesses and any private residences in the area that had surveillance available.

attachment.php

If you click on the above, it will enlarge and the boxes become readable. The black circle is the approximate area that I think they are focused on. Some of this area my have been searched very early on, but I'm so glad they are looking again and perhaps expanding it.

Are you a verified insider on this case?

Maybe during the first search they found something when they were searching these same areas? Possibly a shoe, piece of clothing or eyeglasses? In the first search, and this one yesterday, they were rappelling way down into steep ravines so maybe someone could've thrown/hidden something way down in there?

If they did find any evidence before, they would've had the time to have it tested and then if it came back positive, go back out to search these same areas again. It sure looks like MCSO used multiple agencies and a lot of searchers during this search yesterday.
JMO

It's been so long... do they normal say "we didn't find anything" or is "no comment" their typical after a search response?
Kyron is why I joined WS... it would be amazing to have some closure on his case!

I feel the same way. If his remains are found fairly close to the school, and it is impossible to determine COD then it could be argued that he walked away from school on his own free will, got lost in the bush and fell down the ravine where he perished. But I'm wondering, wasn't the area around the school already searched well?

I guess I'm thinking ahead but I hope Defense doesn't try to say that Kyron fell down hill or a pedophile raped him and disposed of him.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Are you a verified insider on this case?
No, no. I'm not even from the area. There was a time when I could support everything I have with MSM links but after the 5 year mark a lot of the links stopped working. Still, as I have saved direct quotes from older articles, if I Google sometimes I get lucky and can find something to support an earlier reported statement.

Kyron's case is one of the cases that touches something deep inside of me. He is always in my prayers.

Maybe when they announce these latest searches they are keeping an eye on T's attitude and seeing how she acts.

I just can't help but think that LE in Kyron's case is inspired by the recent arrest of Dylan Redwine's father for his murder. There were similar challenging odds in finding the needed evidence outdoors in a wooded area...BUT THEY DID. LE Rock stars!

Now let's all double down on our prayers for a similar resolution for dear sweet little Kyron. And won't we all just *rejoice* when we see ol' TH ....:jail:

All amateur speculation and opinion only, as usual.

I have no idea about tgat area, but if searchers are rappelling in the area, how could Kyrin get down there with Terri or with someone else?

Blackberry bushes grow up and spread so maybe they were not so thick then.

How could anyone get him down such an area?

I've thought that maybe she pushed him directly or with the truck.

If Terri had a helper in all of this, maybe she was driving around looking for whoever it was and stopped on the side of the road to pick up her accomplice? According to her, she stopped to take care of the baby hence giving a reason for her being on the side of the road. Driving into town after this could have been her dropping off whoever it was at a parking lot. Speculation only.

Oooh. Smart thinking. I bet he was waiting in the car. I mean it seems she had been tormenting him for awhile. Being punitive and unrelenting. Maybe she told him he was being punished and had to lie down in the car and be quiet.

He was a sweet kid. I think he would do whatever she demanded. Poor baby.
I agree. I don't think he was sedated or anything. If he was at the FM stores, he was likely sitting quietly in the car.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That's one of the big questions I have--was he in the Ford F250 with her as she merrily ran her "errands" that morning. I remember LE asking anyone to come forward who may have seen the truck in the parking lot of either FM, so I think they were trying to determine Kyron's whereabouts for that time period, too. The fact that neither LE or Desiree ever retracted that he was last seen at Skyline School makes me think that they know he wasn't. But. I can't get rid of that but.

And if we add to this her trolling under different aliases on the dark net, it certainly sheds light on where she could have found someone "available" to do the unthinkable.

I always listen closely to what Desiree says--or try to--and I find that she only says that Terri knows what happened to Kyron, not that she actually harmed him. So, I softly agree with you that TMH may not have done the actual deed--however, if she hired it done, that would make her just as guilty in the eyes of the law, I think.

I think she would have had no problem with making the arrangements. Actually, she was well practiced in murder-for-hire plots. As far as we know, all her previous attempts failed. She probably learned from each failure.

One thing that popped into my head as I read your comment was all the burner phones LE found out about. I am sure at least some of them were never located.

Even Kaine said in one interview to the media that the baby could have witnesses something terrible, so he must have given some thought to this theory at one time or another.

You know, another theory that I contemplate when I'm in a positive mood is she hired someone to kidnap Kyron and take him out of the country. With the slightly over 6-hour window that she created by making sure Kyron wasn't reported missing until he was due to get off his school bus, anyone could have driven him out of the state and into Canada. (I Googled that distance and from northern points on Highway 30, it would only be a 4-hour drive.)

I gave this more plausibility earlier in the case, because I think he would be old enough now to gain access to a computer and find his father. Maybe not, though.
I think she did it herself. She obviously had a difficult and unsuccessful time trying to get an adult murdered for hire. I think it would be much harder to find someone to kill a child for her.

Re: drugging for sedation or.....

Anything that bodybuilders use applicable here?

I'dve taken Flexiril, a muscle relaxant after an injury. One tablet leaves me rather loopy. For a child Kyron's size, one tablet would have caused a solid sleep or even respiratory failure.

?
I hate to say this, but I see her killing him with more rage. :(

I wonder if police asked if anyone noticed people walking along the side of any of the roads off of NW Skyline Blvd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc