Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you today Kyron. Hoping there are still people looking for you everyday.

DDS, you are probably the only person who can ever give this family resolution an peace. It's time for you to step up and tell LE what you know. Perhaps then, you can start sleeping again at night? Do the right thing

Some one knows something for sure. If they have not disclosed the informatin they have they need to do so.

If DDS knew nothing then talking would not incriminate her and she would have no need to plead the 5th. The fact that TH failed the poly and DDS wouldn't speak tells me that they are hiding information. Plus I think that Desiree and Kaine know better than all of us who was responsible for Kyron disappearing, and if it's good enough for Desiree to believe that's good enough for me.

Maybe I misunderstood but didn't DDS speak to LE with her father a former LE officer present ? I can no longer find the article so I may be mistaken. I'm not saying anything for TMH. I just want this little boy found and the right persons prosecuted. If TMH did this and had a helper I believe it was a male. JMO.

Just thinking about Kyron this morning. I so hope that his family gets answers soon.

Just thinking about Kyron this morning. I so hope that his family gets answers soon.

:seeya:

Oh yes, I hope his family gets answers soon !

It will be 5 years next month that Kyron went "missing" ... and it's time for Kyron to be brought home !

I'm not overly familiar w/ this case, but have popped in a few times, but a person on FB has been circulating some photos and request for info re this case in the last week. It's popped up in my timeline repeatedly.

Any idea about this push or what is behind it?

You could be right..I don't rule anything out in this case. It is very puzzling. I suppose I can't for the life of me understand what would motivate another woman to help kill or dispose (shudder) of the body of a child she had no reason (no one had a reason) to be involved with in the first place. How could she dislike a child this much?
He was a little boy. TMH was his step mother...step parents are apparently notorious in murdering their step children. Stats prove it. DDS father was in law enforcement. She should have known people don't get by with this carp. Maybe you are right. I just hope we see this case resolved.

Just my opinion, but my theory is this: We don't know the dynamics of the relationship between the Step-mom and the landscaper. It could be that Step-mom was privy to something -- totally unrelated to this case -- that the landscaper did not want to be revealed. Landscaper may have "owed one to Step-mom," in exchange for her silence. This would explain collusion between these two women in this case.

In my opinion, Step-mom has some mental pathology going on. She would not be above blackmail (the least of charges that could be levied against her). It may take years, but (as we know) there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Every case has its "red herring," but "carp" is a new one on me!:fishy::fishy::fishy:

Just my opinion, but my theory is this: We don't know the dynamics of the relationship between the Step-mom and the landscaper. It could be that Step-mom was privy to something -- totally unrelated to this case -- that the landscaper did not want to be revealed. Landscaper may have "owed one to Step-mom," in exchange for her silence. This would explain collusion between these two women in this case.

In my opinion, Step-mom has some mental pathology going on. She would not be above blackmail (the least of charges that could be levied against her). It may take years, but (as we know) there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Every case has its "red herring," but "carp" is a new one on me!:fishy::fishy::fishy:

You could be right.I don't rule anything out. I just don't think this case is as clear cut as it would appear. I have a grandchild in this area and I certainly hope that LE is on the right track and not letting a pedophile/abductor get away.

May 28, 2015

"As the fifth anniversary of Kyron Horman's disappearance approaches, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is publicizing its ongoing $50,000 reward for information that leads to the discovery of the missing boy."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/sheriffs_office_offers_50000_r.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/KH Missing PR(1).pdf

MEDIA RELEASE
May 28, 2015
Kyron Horman Investigative Update
June 4, 2015 marks the five year anniversary of the day Kyron Horman disappeared from
Skyline Elementary School in Northwest Portland. Kyron was seven years old at the time of his
disappearance and will turn 13 this September.
The Kyron Horman case remains active with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. A full
time Sheriff’s Office detective is primarily assigned to the Kyron Horman missing child
investigation, and efforts to locate Kyron. Additionally, a now retired FBI Agent with years of
experience in the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment teams (CARD) continues his
involvement in this case, reviewing the evidence amassed by investigators. Over four thousand
tips have been received by MCSO regarding Kyron. Tips from around the United States and
globally arrive to MCSO on nearly a daily basis.
The Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office has participated in the efforts to resolve
Kyron Horman’s disappearance from the beginning. A grand jury has received evidence in the
case and is empaneled to hear available relevant testimony.
The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and our agency partners in this investigation remain
committed to solving this crime, and bringing Kyron home. The Sheriff’s Office is offering a
$50,000 reward for information leading to the resolution of his disappearance. If you have
information that will help us locate Kyron, please contact us through the Multnomah County
Sheriff’s Office tip line at 503-261-2847.

The Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office has participated in the efforts to resolve
Kyron Horman’s disappearance from the beginning. A grand jury has received evidence in the
case and is empaneled to hear available relevant testimony.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/sheriffs_office_offers_50000_r.html

What exactly does that mean? They empaneled the GJ when? And they are still waiting to hear testimony whenever it pops up?

<<snipped>> This is a timeline of events. The Oregonian's reporters and editors will adjust this account over time to add and adjust information.

Searchers have declined to provide some details of the investigation, including when school officials marked Kyron Horman absent on June 4. Here's a basic look at what happened on the day the second-grader disappeared from Skyline School and the following days:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_timeline_of_event.html

------------------------------

Nothing new, but I'm glad that the Oregonian continues to give this case publicity and updates the timeline accordingly.

Dear Kyron, wherever you are: your smile, your genuine innocence is what drives us to resolve your whereabouts. If you are alone, no matter the circumstances, we will bring you home to find the love that everyone wants for you right now. Stay strong. You are a beautiful person, a beautiful soul, and those who love you and believe in justice, will not stop looking for you.

Desiree posted that Ms. Porter, Kyron's teacher, received an email from Terri herself excusing Kyron from school.

It is posted on the 'Missing Kyron Horman' facebook page as a reply to the May 29th KOIN article link about the reward. The reply is in regards to a comment about why the school didn't call the home about his absence.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?fref=ts

This case needs to break. I hope whatever new info that comes out leads to finding Kyron. The email is new info isn't it?

Desiree posted that Ms. Porter, Kyron's teacher, received an email from Terri herself excusing Kyron from school.

It is posted on the 'Missing Kyron Horman' facebook page as a reply to the May 29th KOIN article link about the reward. The reply is in regards to a comment about why the school didn't call the home about his absence.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?fref=ts

Also in those comments is reach-out to Desiree by a Huffington Post reporter, so it looks as if there'll be some national news.

Oregonian had this: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

Two new tidibits of interest: The email mentioned above and this from the Oregonian article on Desiree: "She said they've turned up evidence implicating Terri Moulton Horman, who was married to Kaine Horman at the time Kyron went missing. ... "We've found evidence to suggest that Terri might have been trying to get rid of things connected to Kyron," Young said, referring to the previous searches."

Five years ago tomorrow...It is time for Kyron to be brought home.

Five years later: Why Kyron Horman's dad believes his son is alive
Published: Jun 3, 2015
http://www.katu.com/news/investigat...Hormans-dad-believes-hes-alive-305768091.html
Right from the start, investigators honed in on Kyron's stepmother, then Kaine's wife, Terri Horman. Terri took Kyron to his science fair at Skyline Elementary School the morning of June 4, 2010. She claimed she last saw him walking down the hall toward his classroom.

Terri Horman was never charged and never named a suspect.

Ironically, it's the absence of any major discovery in the case that has Kaine optimistic.

Video & more at link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member