Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Kyron today and wishing him home.

:praying::praying::praying: that 2016 be the year that Kyron comes home !

:newyear: Good Morning,

Wishing everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year !

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

What is the other redheaded "twin" up these days, I wonder.

Still wearing her trademark smirk? :coffeews:

What is the other redheaded "twin" up these days, I wonder.

Still wearing her trademark smirk? :coffeews:

:thinking: Yes, sure would like to know what both are up to these days ...

But one thing is certain, IMO: both are always having to look over their shoulders, and watch their backs ...

:moo::moo::moo:

:thinking: Yes, sure would like to know what both are up to these days ...

But one thing is certain, IMO: both are always having to look over their shoulders, and watch their backs ...

:moo::moo::moo:

I'm afraid that will be the only "prison" either of them experience, at least in this life. I'm pretty sure Terri won't be so lucky in the next life.

Interesting..

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/kyr...regon/11963007

PORTLAND, Ore.— The stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has moved out of Oregon. In October, Terri Horman changed her Oregon driver’s license to an address in Sacramento, California.

A judge described Terri Horman as a prime suspect in her stepson’s disappearance. Kyron Horman was last seen at Skyline School on June 4, 2010. He's never been found.

Horman was not available for comment.

A woman answered the phone at the Sacramento address, but declined to confirm if Terri Horman was living there.

In August 2014, Terri Horman tried to change her name to Claire Stella Sullivan. During a court hearing, Horman said she wanted a new name to “start over a new life without the stigma of Horman attached to it.” A Douglas County judge denied that request.
Four months later, Horman applied for another name change in Lane County. She wanted to change her name to Claire Kisiel, but later withdrew the request.

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/kyr...regon/11963007

She'll never be free, IMO. Between looking over her shoulder, her own conscience, our sleuthing, LE's engagement, whatever; changing her name changes none of that. A leopard can't change its spots.

I check in to see if any possible updates. He reminds me of my son at that age. It is heartbreaking, so young and innocent.

This case will haunt me until he is found and all of this is solved.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Terri Moulton Horman, stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, has moved south to California, state DMV records show.

Horman, who investigators suspect played a role in the 7-year-old boy's sudden disappearance nearly six years ago, returned her Oregon license to the state Department of Motor Vehicles last May.

Terri Horman had started meeting with an assigned "parent coordinator'' as required, but the logistics and costs of having a psychological assessment done proved challenging, according to sources familiar with the case. The plan is now on hold.

Yeah, right. If she really wanted to see her daughter, "logistics" and "costs" would not have stopped her. Those problems didn't stop her moving out of state. She traded time with her daughter for her own self-interest.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Terri Moulton Horman, stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, has moved south to California, state DMV records show.

Horman, who investigators suspect played a role in the 7-year-old boy's sudden disappearance nearly six years ago, returned her Oregon license to the state Department of Motor Vehicles last May.

Terri Horman had started meeting with an assigned "parent coordinator'' as required, but the logistics and costs of having a psychological assessment done proved challenging, according to sources familiar with the case. The plan is now on hold.

Yeah, right. If she really wanted to see her daughter, "logistics" and "costs" would not have stopped her. Those problems didn't stop her moving out of state. She traded time with her daughter for her own self-interest.

Great I sure don't want her in my state. It's so disheartening that she's able to pick up and start over when Kyron's parents will always know pain and heartache and will never be able to "start over" like Terri.

You can run but you can't hide...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From her closed FB that was available in the beginning of this case.

RE: Larry Moulton grew up in northern California...
Terri Moulton Horman Seriously....my cousin lives near Roseville, CA and is black as is her fiance'. They had just dropped their young children off at Grandma's, went to a 7-11 and as they walked out were both beat up by a gang of 3 or 4. My cousin has a broken hand and her fiance' has a broken nose. Police can't find them as of yet. N...ot that I can do anything at this distance, but WTF?!?!?!

See More
June 1 at 4:45pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)

Michael Roten
and folks wonder why we left the sacramento area. bleh. sorry to hear.
June 1 at 4:46pm

Jeannie Benevides Harmon
Wow! How scary! I'm so sorry. In broad daylight no less. I hope the find them, and fast.
June 1 at 4:48pm

Terri Moulton Horman
What's nuts is about 25 years ago (I was 15 so Kelly would have been 5) I got into a fight with 2 boys outside a Raley's in Sacramento because as she and I came out they called her the "N" word and were coming after her so I defended her. I just guess I thought all this hate was gone...
June 1 at 4:59pm

Kristin Hilton
I work in Roseville...lol

Terri Moulton Horman
Yeah, I know you do. Want a case? lol
June 1 at 5:00pm

From her closed FB that was available in the beginning of this case.

RE: Larry Moulton grew up in northern California...
Terri Moulton Horman Seriously....my cousin lives near Roseville, CA and is black as is her fiance'. They had just dropped their young children off at Grandma's, went to a 7-11 and as they walked out were both beat up by a gang of 3 or 4. My cousin has a broken hand and her fiance' has a broken nose. Police can't find them as of yet. N...ot that I can do anything at this distance, but WTF?!?!?!

See More
June 1 at 4:45pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)

Michael Roten
and folks wonder why we left the sacramento area. bleh. sorry to hear.
June 1 at 4:46pm

Jeannie Benevides Harmon
Wow! How scary! I'm so sorry. In broad daylight no less. I hope the find them, and fast.
June 1 at 4:48pm

Terri Moulton Horman
What's nuts is about 25 years ago (I was 15 so Kelly would have been 5) I got into a fight with 2 boys outside a Raley's in Sacramento because as she and I came out they called her the "N" word and were coming after her so I defended her. I just guess I thought all this hate was gone...

Kristin Hilton
I work in Roseville...lol

Terri Moulton Horman
Yeah, I know you do. Want a case? lol
June 1 at 5:00pm

Interesting. Maybe she moved in with her cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01