LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know that BSL got in from offshore on July 4th? Do we know what day he went out? Can anyone give me a link?

I have been asking the same question about when he is onshore offshore and got nothing. My research has come up with nothing either. I find this information to be valuable, as people are pointing the finger at him for other crimes and would like to either put him as a suspect or rule him out.

This is called the McDonald Triad. I posted a link to an article on brain scans yesterday that also discussed studies being done on the use of Omega 3 in children as well as different behavioral management techniques. According to the article they are having some positive results.

You can add vitamins and behavior techniques until the cows come home. If this area of the brain is underdeveloped genetically you are not going to eliminate sociopaths with vitamins and behavior techniques. They belong in jail and sterilized so that they do not replicate.

And, not meaning to be inflammatory, but you can research it under the heading genome -- but behavior is inherited from the father and intelligence from the moher. It is what it is.

:rocker:
Cool, then my kids are laid back geniuses.

From KATC Facebook - hopefully Mods will let this stand:

Cynthia Lavergne Hello to all.. My name is Cynthia Lavergne. I am the Mother of Brandon Scott Lavergne. There may never be a good or appropriate time for me to send this message but for me this seems to be the time. <modsnip>

Joshua Lavergne Hey , my name is Joshua Lavergne. I'm am the brother of Brandon Scott Lavergne. I would like to say I'm sorry for what the Shunick family has gone through. I was and still am one of the many residents of
https://www.facebook.com/katctv3<modsnip>

Thanks for that and thanks for the family very big of them if this statement holds crediability. Would love to get a history of bsl growing up and facts and if supposed rumours are true. Interesting if he is adopted. SK usually have a history of adoption/abuse etc

And, not meaning to be inflammatory, but you can research it under the heading genome -- but behavior is inherited from the father and intelligence from the moher. It is what it is.

aviatrix, 'I respectfully disagree'.. Friend of mine had a brain transplant. Dr. said we have a male brain $100,000.00 & a female brain only $10,000.00. My friend said why such a difference in price?

The Doctor said, 'the female brain's been used'..

Cynthia Lavergne Hello to all.. My name is Cynthia Lavergne. I am the Mother of Brandon Scott Lavergne. There may never be a good or appropriate time for me to send this message but for me this seems to be the time. <modsnip>

Joshua Lavergne Hey , my name is Joshua Lavergne. I'm am the brother of Brandon Scott Lavergne. I would like to say I'm sorry for what the Shunick family has gone through. I was and still am one of the many residents of
https://www.facebook.com/katctv3
<modsnip>

It was a courageous and kind thing you have done. I pray that the moderators let this stand. I have worked with adoption and adoptees for years and my heart goes out to you. I am sure you have done everything and more than any mother could have done for your son. I believe, and have written many many times that these things are genetic and no amount of love, behavior techniques, vitamin treatments, etc. are going to make a sick brain well. Your son was an adult and made horrible decisions, but you did not. I pray for peace for you and your family and that in time the community will understand that mental illness is the brain being sick just like any other organ gets sick. Again, I thank you. I hope that you will find a supportive chapter of the Alliance for Mental Illness that will help you understand your son. Until then may God hold you in the palm of His hand, cover you with His grace and keep you and the other members of your family well.

It is kind of sad the way Brandon's mother kind of "said; " he is my son, but hey, he's adopted, so what the heck..."

Serial killers do have "different" brains than normal people, but there also has to be a precipitating event that causes them to act out on their urges.

As I have stated several times in this thread, 1 in 4 people are sociopaths. But, 1 in 4 people do not commit rape or murder or etc.

I think she was just stating the facts. Im surprised that rumour hasn't floated around.

I agree. I think she just isn't able to communicate very effectively what she was really trying to say. That isn't surprising as most people do not write very well and I am sure she is an emotional wreck.

It was a courageous and kind thing you have done. I pray that the moderators let this stand. I have worked with adoption and adoptees for years and my heart goes out to you. I am sure you have done everything and more than any mother could have done for your son. I believe, and have written many many times that these things are genetic and no amount of love, behavior techniques, vitamin treatments, etc. are going to make a sick brain well. Your son was an adult and made horrible decisions, but you did not. I pray for peace for you and your family and that in time the community will understand that mental illness is the brain being sick just like any other organ gets sick. Again, I thank you. I hope that you will find a supportive chapter of the Alliance for Mental Illness that will help you understand your son. Until then may God hold you in the palm of His hand, cover you with His grace and keep you and the other members of your family well.

I carried this over from the KATC-TV Facebook page. If you want to respond to the family, I would go over there.

Link to KATC's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/katctv3

Please don't take this as attacking the victims, but without more details and information, it would be very difficult to determine whether his family environment contributed too, or enabled BSL's deviant behavior, imo..

Cynthia Lavergne Hello to all.. My name is Cynthia Lavergne. I am the Mother of Brandon Scott Lavergne. There may never be a good or appropriate time for <modsnip>
crzimmer I can't let it stand due to copyright- but I added a link and cut down the text so people should be able to find it.

thanks!

Timeline in Mickey Shunick's disappearance:

May 18, 2012, 10:15 p.m.: MS and friends attended a concert at Artmosphere.

May 19, 2012, 12:44 a.m.: MS rides bike back to Ryan Street residence with BW.

May 19, 2012, 1:24 a.m.: MS seen in surveillance video at Taco Bell.

May 19, 2012, 1:31 a.m.: MS receives a call from her friend; it was the last time her phone was used.

May 19, 2012, 1:45 a.m.: MS begins to ride her bike home from BW's Ryan Street residence.

May 19, 2012, 1:47 a.m.: MS is caught on camera, riding her bike, on Versailles Boulevard.

May 19, 2012, 1:48 a.m.: MS is caught on camera, riding her bike, on St. Landry Street.

May 19, 2012, 6:30 p.m.: MS's family reports her missing to police.

May 20, 2012: The first search party is organized.

May 25, 2012: The video surveillance photos of MS on Versailles and the White Truck on St. Landry traveling in the opposite direction MS traveled were released to the public.

May 26, 2012: The video surveillance photos of the White Truck with the bed cover on University, the White Truck on St. Landry traveling in the same direction as MS, and the two pictures of the Hooptie on University and St. Landry were released to the public.

May 26, 2012: BSL reports his truck was stolen in Montgomery County, TX.

May 27, 2012: MS's bike was located under the Whiskey Bay Bridge.

May 31, 2012: BSLs truck was found burned in San Jacinto County, TX.

June 14, 2012: LPD get a tip from a concerned citizen that BSL's truck was found burned in Texas.

July 5, 2012: BSL arrested on aggravated kidnapping and first degree murder.

okay, what are we missing in this timeline?

I would add in which days he was offshore and which days he was home. Also, someone said that Wood Group employees were called home early one day because of a storm or something. I think that needs to be included. And also -- WHERE did he go offshore and WHERE did he come in at? Very important.

I think she was just stating the facts. Im surprised that rumour hasn't floated around.

Well, she gave it a lot of priority, saying it right up front like that. He is my son, but not really because he was adopted. Sorry, but that is kind of a pet peeve of mine, treating adoptees as less than 'real' family members.

https://www.facebook.com/katctv3
<modsnip>

I commend them for doing this!

Well, she gave it a lot of priority, saying it right up front like that. He is my son, but not really because he was adopted. Sorry, but that is kind of a pet peeve of mine, treating adoptees as less than 'real' family members.

Especially since she says she adopted him at birth. It's not like he joined their family when he was a teenager or something. She raised him from birth.

It could be, too, that his family distanced themselves from him after his oral sexual battery conviction.

And if the other son is biological and the mother sort of separated them as her son and her adopted son, that could certainly cause a person who is already a sociopath genetically to become dangerous as an adolescent and adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsedani