Bsl was thinking that far in advance?
Had that much time to take off grips?
I remember fighting with my bicycle grips when i was younger
experienced cyclist wouldn't tolerate loose grips
The water there is not clear at all
Can someone send me something about the grips a link or something
Thanks
First post be nice !

Here's a search I did on the thread I mentioned that might help.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8153697&highlight=grips#post8153697

I think the earliest results are on page 2 of the results, so start there and work back through page 1. Click on a result to be taken to the full post.

Whoops -- guess I grabbed the wrong link, sorry! Looks like the link might not take you to search results but to a page of the thread instead...? If so, just start at post 466 and read on .... We talked about theories for about a day or so, off and on...

:what:

Holy cow y'all!!! We are going to need a family tree of BSL with their stats beneath the names. This is getting complicated. I think I need flashcards to study so that I can keep it all in my brain. All these initials!!!

"If you look around you and everyone else is dead, maybe you are the killer...."

Holy cow y'all!!! We are going to need a family tree of BSL with their stats beneath the names. This is getting complicated. I think I need flashcards to study so that I can keep it all in my brain. All these initials!!!

What I found is I had to concentrate on the ones that I felt were important to this case. Too many families all intertwined.

What's the difference between an insider and a local and what is posted?
Thanks!

There are those that are verified as 'locals', which means they live in the immediate area and know what is really going on in the community. But there are also some people that might be able to verify themselves as family members or close friends of the victim or suspects. In that case, we would get even more 'inside' info, perhaps.

What I found is I had to concentrate on the ones that I felt were important to this case. Too many families all intertwined.

Welcome to the drama of south Louisiana.

Fasten your seatbelt and pop some corn. The ride's just beginning....

:rollercoaster:

Chicken, you have a way with words...I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I just made that one up. I guess I was reaching for the old saying that when you look all around the gambling table and don't know who the sucker is, it's probably you......

The grips always did make me wonder
Bsl was thinking that far in advance?
Had that much time to take off grips?
I remember fighting with my bicycle grips when i was younger
experienced cyclist wouldn't tolerate loose grips
The water there is not clear at all
Can someone send me something about the grips a link or something
Thanks
First post be nice !

Mickey's dad said that he and his son fought hard to get the grips off, so they were shocked that when the bike was found with the grips off. This was upsetting to him. He knew someone was determined

Wow!!! At lease somebody took the time to completely black out the names this time.

How relieved your wife must be now that BSL is behind bars hopefully FOREVER! Did she live in fear these past 4 years that he was out? She is a HERO!!! I don't doubt for one second that her courage has saved the lives of many by keeping him off of the streets for 8 years!!

Sorry, new here and still learning, so havent figured how to link to an article, but in post #1239 of this thread, ginger~snap links to an article in The Advertiser that I believe Claire wrote that says that in 2008, a grand jury found insufficient evidence to indict BSL for 2ND DEGREE MURDER. This is JMO, but for there to have gone from insufficient evidence to indict for 2nd degree 4 years ago to a charge now of 1st degree murder, I have to believe that LE found some direct and very telling evidence in their search of BSL's house, I seriously doubt that someone suddenly speaking up now, in and of itself, would make them confident enough to take that step. That said, IF they found direct evidence of his murder of Lisa Pate, I believe it is also very possible that they found similar direct evidence of his murder of Mickey...pictures maybe, personal effects maybe, I dunno....and this is all JMO, but I had never known that the earlier charge that didnt get an indictment was for 2nd degree, guess I assumed it also was a 1st degree charge...JMO

ok, i caught this 2nd degree thing when i read the articles last week, but (don't laugh at me - i don't usually follow crimes) I didn't, well I still don't know what the difference is between 1st and 2nd. I know 1st is "worse", but that's about it. :blushing:

Whoa!!! Every time I come in to read what's up with this BSL guy, it's like a bad soap opera!!! The amount of family stuff, the silencing, the ENABLING this BSL had, just WOW!!! The plot thickens can't even cover this layer upon layer peeling away! Just gives me the heebie jeebies to think of all the bodies he could have stuffed in a pipe and sent it to smithereens into the wells, never to be found. I have no proof of this opinion, but just when I think I can't be surprised, I am. I think this is not his first, but hopefully his last!

I've got that... :) well the Lavergne side anyway! from the 1800's

Whoa!!! Every time I come in to read what's up with this BSL guy, it's like a bad soap opera!!! The amount of family stuff, the silencing, the ENABLING this BSL had, just WOW!!! The plot thickens can't even cover this layer upon layer peeling away! Just gives me the heebie jeebies to think of all the bodies he could have stuffed in a pipe and sent it to smithereens into the wells, never to be found. I have no proof of this opinion, but just when I think I can't be surprised, I am. I think this is not his first, but hopefully his last!

Oh, the rocker on the pressure cooker is starting to move pretty good now up in Church Point.

A 13-year-old cold case suddenly gets thrust back into the glare, by the supernova of the Shunick case....

Now.....all the decisions and players in that case are going to have a lot harsher spotlight put on them.. added to 13 years of whispers about things that BSL was involved in... and it's going to get pretty uncomfortable for people long in the know as to BSL's doings over the years.

I'm glad I'm not in Church Point!!

Cue DRAMA - Curtains Up!!

also, 190, which is right by his house runs all the way to Parish road 3-95. then 3-95 runs all the way to i-10
I been Googling directions to 395 (no dash) now I see there is a dash?

I don't know if it has been mentioned already but there are high power lines just north of church point that run all the way across several southern states. I believe if there was any truth to the posts made on the wafb fb page that's the powerlines he was talking about.

Furthermore, chances are greater than not that she was hidden "just north" of those powerlines.bsl lives just about 5-8 miles north of the power lines I'm talking about. Not wooden poles. Not even poles at all. Huge metal structures. Run parallel somewhat to i-10 and 190. North of i-10 south of 190. Closer to the 190 side of the gap between the two. Will Google for more info.

I been Googling directions to 395 (no dash) now I see there is a dash?

I don't know if it has been mentioned already but there are high power lines just north of church point that run all the way across several southern states. I believe if there was any truth to the posts made on the wafb fb page that's the powerlines he was talking about.

Furthermore, chances are greater than not that she was hidden "just north" of those powerlines.bsl lives just about 5-8 miles north of the power lines I'm talking about. Not wooden poles. Not even poles at all. Huge metal structures. Run parallel somewhat to i-10 and 190. North of i-10 south of 190. Closer to the 190 side of the gap between the two. Will Google for more info.

Parish Rd 3-95 is north of Whiskey Bay. As the original "tip" said 395, I also looked up Hwy. 395. But the "tip" from the "Psychic Druid Troll from Vegas" also said exit 127 (WB), so the 3-95 road makes more sense.

I've got that... :) well the Lavergne side anyway! from the 1800's

Would it be a tos to post the family tree?..... Probably, but it would help. I think I need a flow chart, family trees, high school year books, property owner info, adoptee info, to read GL's books, psych analysis of the people in the accident, note cards and a list of public officials for the past 15 years.

Oh, the rocker on the pressure cooker is starting to move pretty good now up in Church Point.

A 13-year-old cold case suddenly gets thrust back into the glare, by the supernova of the Shunick case....

Now.....all the decisions and players in that case are going to have a lot harsher spotlight put on them.. added to 13 years of whispers about things that BSL was involved in... and it's going to get pretty uncomfortable for people long in the know as to BSL's doings over the years.

Drama - curtains up!!
For 3 weeks I have gotten up in the am with a song on my mind, the lyrics are
"someday you will find me, caught between the landslide and a champagne super nova in the sky".
Never had a song stick for that long.

Drama - curtains up!!

I am going to predict that we will also hear some about "doings" of others, eventually, that they'd rather we didn't. I don't think this whole story is about BSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74