LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a nagging feeling that BSL had to have had a confidant at some point over the years. He started so young that I feel as if someone else knows, not just is suspicious. Maybe even someone like-minded? I've read that he and his brother "seem close" according to their hairdresser (link below). I would be interested to know more about his relationship with his brother.

http://www.theind.com/news/10922-crowley-hairdresser-lavergne-had-knife-wound-on-neck

I don't think it is fair to look at his brother in any way; there is nothing to point to him being involved in anything BL may have done and LE does not believe BL had any accomplices. I am close to some of my siblings, but certainly would not be "in" on any devious crimes they be committing or probably even aware.

All we know is they were "talking marriage." talking marriage and actually getting engaged and planning a wedding are two different things. I think he is more the type to just talk the talk. Especially if he is trying to keep his girl or deflect from another problem. Maybe she was starting to get suspicious of him.

However... Being married is a good cover for his other "hobbies"

Maybe she was insisting. I've known women to do that when they suspect their man might be cheatin! And I've known of men to just go along with it...
I wouldn't take the "he was wanting to marry her" scenario too seriously.
Did she have a ring?

http://1079ishot.com/the-brother-of...s-out-plus-lavergnes-mother-reveals-adoption/

His brother's statement about the arrest. I am by no means accusing any family members of knowing or partaking in these crimes. I just wonder if he has told SOMEONE over the years. Nevertheless, I am still curious about his relationships with his family. It would also be interesting to know if his biological parents suffered from any mental illness?

Just to make sure I am following here so would this be his idea of "clean", "pure", "wholesome".

It hit a nerve when I think back on first lady. Just want to make sure I am following your line of thinking here.

It was just a thought. Who knows why serial killers do what they do. In my mind he might think it somehow made her weaker? He has a sick mind.
The woman killed in NOLA worked at a college and it seems she led a bohemian type lifestyle. It was said she had lots of beautiful plants and flowers. Mickey was a big animal lover.
Mickey an anthroplogy major, the other woman was an entomologist.
Both women had careers that can be used in helping to identify remains.
Both biked on campus. Both seemed to live a "carefree" lifestyle.

I know the other woman didn't live anywhere near BSL, but that police sketch look very similar to BSL.
I thought maybe he hung out in Hookah lounges perhaps, watching people.
With the internet and profiles they'd be easy enough to find online.

It's not so much what she ate per say, but yeah a "natural" beauty...:dunno:
moo

I just have a nagging feeling that BSL had to have had a confidant at some point over the years. He started so young that I feel as if someone else knows, not just is suspicious. Maybe even someone like-minded? I've read that he and his brother "seem close" according to their hairdresser (link below). I would be interested to know more about his relationship with his brother.

http://www.theind.com/news/10922-crowley-hairdresser-lavergne-had-knife-wound-on-neck

Yeah....I wouldn't go with his bro. However, he started young. This becomes a sport. I too suspect he has a confidant. But I don't think its his bro.
you wouldn't believe who i suspect! And at this juncture I won't say!

kkdj, IMO :yourock:!!! I'm replying to your post about defending yourself!!

Ya'll are great!! I lurk most of the time but I did notice across the highway from the refinery, the "ponds" another poster referred to (sorry :blushing: forgot the poster's name), when I blew the map up on the dirt road there was what could possibly be a DWT!! :what: Realize it's not "It" but was ironic, IMO. Sorry if this is posted wrong, I'm learning and at my age it's going slow. Forgive me. :please:

Yeah....I wouldn't go with his bro. However, he started young. This becomes a sport. I too suspect he has a confidant. But I don't think its his bro.
you wouldn't believe who i suspect! And at this juncture I won't say!

Ok, I truly don't think it is his brother. I was just reading articles and saw they might have been close and it led me to think of him having a confidant. Just wanted other opinions. This probably has already been talked about but I didn't know if we've really delved into the psychology of this all. I have a suspicion as well. Something I felt a while back when reading articles. Maybe I'll keep it to myself too and see how it plays out.

Thanks, but wouldn't we all? I have been in some kinda slim or else situations. Interpertation and reacting to it/them was everything! I cannot imagine anybody within their assessment of the circumstances not fighting to the finish! I have wondered if she was the lone participant or if someone was a witness. And another participant in another way. We just don't know.....yet
Ya'll are great!! I lurk most of the time but I did notice across the highway from the refinery, the "ponds" another poster referred to (sorry :blushing: forgot the poster's name), when I blew the map up on the dirt road there was what could possibly be a DWT!! :what: Realize it's not "It" but was ironic, IMO. Sorry if this is posted wrong, I'm learning and at my age it's going slow. Forgive me. :please:

Thanks, but wouldn't we all? I have been in some kinda slim or else situations. Interpertation and reacting to it/them was everything! I cannot imagine anybody within their assessment of the circumstances not fighting to the finish! I have wondered if she was the lone participant or if someone was a witness. And another participant in another way. We just don't know.....yet

Maybe she was insisting. I've known women to do that when they suspect their man might be cheatin! And I've known of men to just go along with it...
I wouldn't take the "he was wanting to marry her" scenario too seriously.
Did she have a ring?

Well-he did get married one other time, so I guess he can "commit" in a way...

Ok, I truly don't think it is his brother. I was just reading articles and saw they might have been close and it led me to think of him having a confidant. Just wanted other opinions. This probably has already been talked about but I didn't know if we've really delved into the psychology of this all. I have a suspicion as well. Something I felt a while back when reading articles. Maybe I'll keep it to myself too and see how it plays out.

Do you think it is friend or relative?
Just wondering if we are going down the same path.

Was she pregnant and he was doing "the right thing" again?
Like in prison?
I'm just sayin!

yes.
Please explain
thanks

Was she pregnant? Was he "doing the right thing?"
"Men" (their idea of one (a man) from their upbringing) will "do the right thing" for the mother of their child and their child.

yes.
Please explain
thanks

I can't expound upon this because I really have no legitimate basis for my thoughts..just a hunch, so I don't feel it is appropriate for me to discuss.

Thanks, but c'mon now. If you felt for even one second your life was in danger, you or any of us would fight to the finish!
A while back I named her tiny mighty mickey. (TMM)
I am also a small woman. (slightly larger than her tho) I for some time had a very controlling position with a company.
They nicknamed me tiny but mighty. Because I would fight (however it was never physical) for what I thought. Actually, they said I was small, but carried a big stick! But that was business!
Anyway, All of us know.......if we felt our life was threatened, or those we cared about, or maybe those we felt was in jeopardy, we would rise to the occassion.

It was just a thought. Who knows why serial killers do what they do. In my mind he might think it somehow made her weaker? He has a sick mind.
The woman killed in NOLA worked at a college and it seems she led a bohemian type lifestyle. It was said she had lots of beautiful plants and flowers. Mickey was a big animal lover.
Mickey an anthroplogy major, the other woman was an entomologist.
Both women had careers that can be used in helping to identify remains.
Both biked on campus. Both seemed to live a "carefree" lifestyle.

I know the other woman didn't live anywhere near BSL, but that police sketch look very similar to BSL.
I thought maybe he hung out in Hookah lounges perhaps, watching people.
With the internet and profiles they'd be easy enough to find online.

It's not so much what she ate per say, but yeah a "natural" beauty...:dunno:
moo

Thanks!!! I had an idea it was along this line of thinking and when I saw you post it it somehow fit a few things that i was thinking of.

Very easy to find online and most are very savvy with social media.

We often hear about the type they choose and if we can pin down his type then it would be easier to sort though the missing/murdered.

I need to think this through a bit more.

I just love how some think at Websleuths :)

I can't expound upon this because I really have no legitimate basis for my thoughts..just a hunch, so I don't feel it is appropriate for me to discuss.

Me too! But something is in my craw! And I want to expound on that!

Do you feel like it was just this time in light of his injuries?

I think he HAD to have help but I'm not certain if it was just this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch