LA - Bella Fontenelle, 6, crammed into bucket left on bio mom's lawn, Hannah Landon, 43, arrested, Harahan, 26 Apr 2023

police took her. apparently the ones that were on duty when Bella's father reported her and the accused missing were not the same ones that Ms. Landon encountered just after midnight so nobody connected the dots til after Bella's body had been found.
Actually, LE took her to the hospital for eval, but she arrived at the police station on her own (my words. Their words below). (Re: @Allynator's Question - "How did she get to the police station?")

Harahan police had actually taken her in for an evaluation after Landon showed up at department headquarters shortly after midnight, early Wednesday morning.

Actually, LE took her to the hospital for eval, but she arrived at the police station on her own (my words. Their words below). (Re: @Allynator's Question - "How did she get to the police station?")

Harahan police had actually taken her in for an evaluation after Landon showed up at department headquarters shortly after midnight, early Wednesday morning.

I read somewhere that she rode a bike. Will try to find it.

While no motive for the killing was offered, NOLA.com reports that Landon had been charged with simple battery for allegedly attacking Bella’s mother at Riverside Country Club in Harahan in June 2021.

Landon, in turn, filed for a temporary restraining order after the incident, but the following month a judge declined a request to make the order permanent.

Bella was a kindergartner at St. Matthew the Apostle Catholic School in River Ridge, La. NOLA.com reported neighbors and friends described her as sweet, friendly girl who could often be seen riding her bike or playing with her 7-year-old sister.

why kill the 6 year old but not the 7 year old? Did the two girls share the same mother? This case is just so sad and hard to understand. I really suspect this lady had a break with reality. I am very curious to learn what the heck led up to this unfathomable murder.

Landon, who is also known as Hannah Landon and Bunnak Lim, is on suicide watch at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna and did not appear for a hearing Thursday in Jefferson Parish Magistrate Court, The Times-Picayune/The New Orleans Advocate reported.

Unless this report is wrong, maybe her 7 year old sister does not belong to the father. This mentions a male child at the father’s home.

“An older male child was still in the home and unharmed, JPSO said.”

This looks quite like The Cinderella Effect.
Step parents are often jealous, feel the need to control outcomes and to keep their own children as being superior. If they don't have their own kids, they hate the fact that their step child is in any way a competition for them.

Narcissistic and control freak to the hundredth power.

Throw her nasty self in general pop.
We don't need her "story."

JUST MY HEART FELT OPINION

I am not familiar with that website, nor sure if it is approved. Just remember seeing mention of a male child when I saw news of this early today. They may have it wrong. * My opinions

Well, this has been settled once and for all! I hope like heck they aren't talking about Websleuths with the dismemberment speculation. :( Glad the title of this thread got changed!

Authorities say Michael Fontenelle’s live-in girlfriend, Hannah Bunnak Landon, beat his daughter and strangled her to death Tuesday (April 25) night. The disturbing way in which her body was found the next morning, crammed into a 10-gallon bucket left on her mother’s lawn a block away, led Jefferson Parish Coroner Dr. Gerry Cvitanovich to clarify that the girl’s body was intact upon discovery, contrary to public speculation of dismemberment.

Temp restraining order from July 2021. Ugh. I totally misunderstood what I had read earlier about the temp restraining order. I thought Bella's mother had it against the accused (Hannah Bannak Landon). It appears it's actually the other way around. Perhaps we'll find out that was the motive (getting back at Bella's mom). How absolutely heartbreaking to do that to an innocent child as a way of getting back against her mother. ALL MOO!

Last edited:
Bella's father walked into the Harahan Police Department at about 7:30 a.m. after he woke up to discover Landon and his youngest daughter were missing, Lopinto said.

Dad must have had ideas that there were problems with girlfriend or why would he have gone straight to the police station? In my own home, if I awoke to find a child and an adult missing at 7:30 am, I wouldn't rush to the police. I'd be waiting for the breakfast biscuits they'd certainly gone out early to get for us all.

Dad must have had ideas that there were problems with girlfriend or why would he have gone straight to the police station? In my own home, if I awoke to find a child and an adult missing at 7:30 am, I wouldn't rush to the police. I'd be waiting for the breakfast biscuits they'd certainly gone out early to get for us all.
I'm thinking he had to have known if his GF took out a temp restraining order against his ex/mother of his children. Plus, he's named in it so I'm thinking there's slim to no chance that he did not know there were problems between the 2.

See my post above with a link to the restraining order.

All MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs