GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her shift didn't end til 3am and if the video shows her leaving around 2am, that is more than 20 minutes early. How common is it to leave early? If it is slow, do some girls go ahead and leave?

So there aren't many regulars who come in with female partners? I am not being funny, just really wondering. I know many of our clubs here have women
in the audience too. But I guess they are probably not regular customers.

The sad thing is that they are showing the video to the public. That means to me, that the employees did not recognize the couple, most likely.

That's why I think they will release the video, in hopes of someone recognizing them. like I said, either they are suspect, or they can shed light on her movements. And the waiting begins...

Welcome to Jaren's friend. :hug: to you, sister.

Hi MemoryFoam and welcome to the forum. Wondering if by chance you knew Hillary Moulder that used to work at Temptations? We were told by one of JL's family members a few days ago that Hillary is now deceased and may also have been murdered as well (in March 2012).

Hi MemoryFoam and welcome to the forum. Wondering if by chance you knew Hillary Moulder that used to work at Temptations? We were told by one of JL's family members a few days ago that Hillary is now deceased and may also have been murdered as well (in March 2012).

Whoa... could these cases be related? Oh man.... :please:

Mod Note: Welcome to all of our new members. To those of you who are Jaren's friends or family members, I extend my sincere condolences.

You are all welcome to join in the discussion here. We only ask that you take a few minutes to review the rules;

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

and, if you wish to post as an "insider", please consider becoming a verified member.

To do so, send an e-mail to wsverified@xmission.com. Include the case name in the title, and in the body include your user name, your real name, and a convenient time to call. An administrator will contact you for a brief chat to confirm you are who you say you are.

Becoming verified is strictly voluntary. It is perfectly understandable if you'd rather not. We only ask that you refrain from posting specific information about Jaren, her place of employment, or any of the principles in the case. This is a standard WS policy that applies to all members who want to post as professionals or insiders.

You can find a list of moderators for this forum in the bottom right hand section of the Missing: Located Discussion Forum title page. Any of us will be happy to answer questions and assist you with the board's features.

:welcome5:

I did know her, and she was really an awesome gal. She had this carefree energy to her that was pretty unique.

I also know that she was street smart. I know this because she was a co-worker for a while.

Thank you for sharing information with us here at WS. It really helps us understand Jaren and her life better. So sorry for your loss.

I'm hesitant to put some things on here, for obvious reasons.

Glad you're here.

Life can be crummy, but sometimes it helps to puzzle things out.

And sometimes it helps just to read.

Love the user name!

I don't think the club would have kept a copy of their IDs unless they made charges on their credit card exceeding $200. In most of the clubs, when spending this much or more, they require a copy of the card and license as well as a thumb print in case a drunken customer later has buyer's remorse and tries to claim unauthorized charges. If someone was planning this you'd think they'd be smart enough to use only cash.
However, with where the body was possibly dumped, it makes me believe the perp(s) are from the area or at least familiar with it. Most people from the area are aware that most businesses in the F.Q. cameras so maybe they are not so smart?
If this was a "regular" customer of hers, someone she works with, whether doorman waitress or bartender may know them as the Quarter is very touristy so it only takes a few times to be a familiar face.
I am tending to believe she must have known them to leave with them, as it would make more sense that if someone was just targeting someone in the adult industry, craigslist or backpage seems like an easy way to have someone come to you instead of putting one's self at risk of the surveillance cameras.

I'm in Pennsylvania & the last time I went to a strip club, I had to leave my car keys and cell phone with the gatekeepers just to get in...which was a pretty stupid thing to do when I think about it.

Welcome!

There has been no mention of prostitution from media or family. While to 2 may go together often, it has not been linked in this case from anything I have read.

Thank you besides her adoptive mother has posted that yes Jaren was a dancer. But that was it.

Thank you besides her adoptive mother has posted that yes Jaren was a dancer. But that was it.

Also JDB a co-worker stated the same thing, I just can't remember where I read it. Seems I've read so much from all the sources I can find.

Thank you OldSteve
Jurysout- I can understand why they may have taken your cellphone as most have cameras and there is no photography allowed inside the clubs. As for the keys, maybe too many girls have been poked or to prevent D.W.I??

To those wondering about her shift, I am not aware of her particular arrangement at
Temptations, however most of the girls in these types of clubs are freelance workers and can come and go as they please. Also to glezell, I am not sure how crowded it was in Temptations @ 2a.m. considering it was a weekday during the summer (typically slow down here) If she did not know the people she left with personally, she may have expected to make more money by leaving with them. Every night I'm sure every single girl is solicited at least once to meet outside the club. They always ask "how much will it take for you to leave now?" or "I'd rather give you all the money instead of knowing the club will take a %". Unfortunately some girls may take the bait.

Originally Posted by glezell
http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/09/...ylink=misearch

Interesting comment from someone supposedly HM's sister....

Yes, that comment is Interesting -- practically more info than what we are able to find on the Internet re HM. It is so sad that the M family was allegedly dismissed by LE. If more young women from the area meet their ends "mysteriously," then LE may then take notice... But too late for Jaren and Hillary.
There is also the unsolved murder of Angela Erin Ball, who was found dead in the old New Orleans City Hall Annex at 2400 Canal Street July 23, 2009. Her case remains unsolved. She looked a lot like HM. Sad story.

From NOLA.com
August 07, 2009
Stripper came to New Orleans for love, but ended up dead

I'm finding it tougher to read these updates after watching the memorial video.

Brutal doesn't begin to cover it.

I agree, I just pray they catch the person or persons responsible for this horrific crime. I'm hoping the meeting with tide expert will offer some insight into possible locations that she could have been placed in the water and in turn evidence.

"Tide experts will speak with investigators in Hancock County Monday night to assist in the investigation."
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news.../14774364/-/view/print/-/8lw095z/-/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan