GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me begin by say thank you to everyone here at WS for standing behind JL, her family, and friends!! You all have no idea what this means to them!! I'm not trying to dive into my personal histroy but my cousin was murdered a couple of years ago and when JLs mom said you just "go numb" after hearing that I lost it!! You see my aunt expressed those same feelings, my aunt said she just wanted to be with them! (Them meaning her oldest died from an overdose in 2001 and then losing her youndest it was horrible) Anyway before the waterworks start up again, as soon as the whole incident was broadcast on the news the comments started flying, people were coming from out of no where talking all kinds of smack. I truly wish I would've known about WS back then because I would have been here night and day!! I just wanted to let you know that you are great and wonderful people for doing all of this (sticking up for JL, creating a wall around the family, and for wanting to see justice done)!!! THANK YOU!!! I know there are some of you that do know her, I'm just amazed at how many have supported her from the very begining that had no idea who she was or her background!!

Okay, moving on (let me wipe my eyes cause now I can't see) I'm finding it very hard to wrap my head around all this new info. MAS had a friend that was dismembered???? WTF??<--(Not sure if it is ok to say?) I mean how crazy is it that these girls are dropping like flies(please excuse the phrase) but is ANYONE else creeped out by all this info???? There is way too many dots to just ignore connecting them!! I mean is it merely that death and tragedy follow this girl around?

I'm not complaining that MAS has such a high bond. I just think that LE needs to charge her soon before it gets reduced.

I believe the charge is in the making. Come on a 1,500 bond originally, I would have posted that in five minutes. The fact that she stayed in on such a low bond is beyond me. However this one is astronomical that I believe a murder charge is forthcoming soon.

Let me begin by say thank you to everyone here at WS for standing behind JL, her family, and friends!! You all have no idea what this means to them!! I'm not trying to dive into my personal histroy but my cousin was murdered a couple of years ago and when JLs mom said you just "go numb" after hearing that I lost it!! You see my aunt expressed those same feelings, my aunt said she just wanted to be with them! (Them meaning her oldest died from an overdose in 2001 and then losing her youndest it was horrible) Anyway before the waterworks start up again, as soon as the whole incident was broadcast on the news the comments started flying, people were coming from out of no where talking all kinds of smack. I truly wish I would've known about WS back then because I would have been here night and day!! I just wanted to let you know that you are great and wonderful people for doing all of this (sticking up for JL, creating a wall around the family, and for wanting to see justice done)!!! THANK YOU!!! I know there are some of you that do know her, I'm just amazed at how many have supported her from the very begining that had no idea who she was or her background!!

Okay, moving on (let me wipe my eyes cause now I can't see) I'm finding it very hard to wrap my head around all this new info. MAS had a friend that was dismembered???? WTF??<--(Not sure if it is ok to say?) I mean how crazy is it that these girls are dropping like flies(please excuse the phrase) but is ANYONE else creeped out by all this info???? There is way too many dots to just ignore connecting them!! I mean is it merely that death and tragedy follow this girl around?

Welcome. Seems that a lot of posters here have lost someone to violence or know someone closely who has. I just joined last week but already like the site and the people involved.

One of the great things about the site is the brainstorming/theorizing that goes on. One potentially not so great things is the brainstorming/theorizing that goes on, to the extent that it can get confusing or kinda out there.

But the former is much better than the latter, you just have to try and separate the wheat from the chaff. In this instance, the chaff being the incredible coincidence between MAS and Addie knowing each other and the circumstances between Addie's death (at the hands of her troubled boyfriend) and JL's death.

On one hand, as somone said, you'd think that would create in MAS an aversion to dismembering a body being that she lost someone fairly close in that manner. On the other, it could have planted the seed in MAS or somehow TS' head on what to do. Of course, I don't think TS was around then or anytime soon after, but judging from MAS' posts in 2010, it was clearly still on her mind and she would have almost certainly told TS about it.

I was referring to the million dollar bond on MAS for harboring a sex offender being excessive.

Yes, I realize that. I was merely pointing out that she has a larger bond than an accused killer - pointing out the discrepancy, and that it does seem to be excessive in light of that.

So with the discovery last night of the likely link between MAS and Addie (the other woman in New Orleans who was killed and dismembered after Katrina), I just wanted to see if anyone had actually reported this possible connection to LE? I mean it's all fine and well to speculate and look into stuff on this forum, but if it IS correct and LE doesn't have this information they need to know. It likely could be information they might use when questioning MAS. Do the moderators or the owners of this board keep in touch with LE at all, or should one of us contact them to make sure they have this information to research further?

So with the discovery last night of the likely link between MAS and Addie (the other woman in New Orleans who was killed and dismembered after Katrina), I just wanted to see if anyone had actually reported this possible connection to LE? I mean it's all fine and well to speculate and look into stuff on this forum, but if it IS correct and LE doesn't have this information they need to know. It likely could be information they might use when questioning MAS. Do the moderators or the owners of this board keep in touch with LE at all, or should one of us contact them to make sure they have this information to research further?

Yes, it should definitely be reported to LE by someone/anyone here. In Lauren Gidding's case, the sleuths here uncovered Stephen McDaniel's opchan posts. It was reported to LE. The prosecution is now using some of those posts in their case against McDaniel.

Yes, I realize that. I was merely pointing out that she has a larger bond than an accused killer - pointing out the discrepancy, and that it does seem to be excessive in light of that.

That's why I'm thinking it's likely either she's given up some information or TS has sold her down the river.

In fact, even if there's another person or persons involved, MAS is the perfect fall guy, IMO.

Her personal history makes her an unreliable historian (in med speak), she has children who can be used as leverage, no one stepped up to cover the $1500 bond - so she's basically alone in the world. If we've connected her with Addie, LE's connected her with Addie.

MAS may have disclosed a thing or two, but I feel it's more likely TCS sold her out the first chance he got.

I most sincerely hope MAS gives up every last detail on TCS in return.

The only reason I can think of that would keep her from it, would be fear for the safety of her children. That's a powerful motivator.

I believe the charge is in the making. Come on a 1,500 bond originally, I would have posted that in five minutes. The fact that she stayed in on such a low bond is beyond me. However this one is astronomical that I believe a murder charge is forthcoming soon.

From what I understand, even if she had attempted to bond out with $1500 then Mississippi was ready and waiting to get her so she would not have gotten free.

Welcome. Seems that a lot of posters here have lost someone to violence or know someone closely who has. I just joined last week but already like the site and the people involved.

One of the great things about the site is the brainstorming/theorizing that goes on. One potentially not so great things is the brainstorming/theorizing that goes on, to the extent that it can get confusing or kinda out there.

But the former is much better than the latter, you just have to try and separate the wheat from the chaff. In this instance, the chaff being the incredible coincidence between MAS and Addie knowing each other and the circumstances between Addie's death (at the hands of her troubled boyfriend) and JL's death.

On one hand, as somone said, you'd think that would create in MAS an aversion to dismembering a body being that she lost someone fairly close in that manner. On the other, it could have planted the seed in MAS or somehow TS' head on what to do. Of course, I don't think TS was around then or anytime soon after, but judging from MAS' posts in 2010, it was clearly still on her mind and she would have almost certainly told TS about it.

BBM

Be nice to do it around a huge table.

Could they use her being a suspect in a murder case against her?

Apologize in advance, slow start this a.m., but what connection? Addie was killed by her boyfriend who committed suicide thereafter. It does not appear that TS was living in the area until many years later. I guess I am missing something but this appears to be a red herring.

In the exercise of its discretion, a trial court should consider the following factors in setting a defendant's bail before trial:

The bail should be sufficiently high to give reasonable assurance that the undertaking will be complied with.

The power to require bail is not to be so used as to make it an instrument of oppression.

The nature of the offense and the circumstances under which it was committed are to be considered.

The ability to make bail is to be regarded, and proof may be taken upon this point.

The future safety of a victim of the alleged offense and the community shall be considered.

http://justiceforyall.blogspot.com/2010/05/court-considerations-in-setting-bail.html

I hope so, too. I was also surprised no one posted the $1,500 bond. What would it have cost- around $200? Then again, everyone knows she is a POi in a horrible crime even though she isn't charged. Maybe that's what kept her family and friends from posting the bond? speculation and MOO, of course.

Apologize in advance, slow start this a.m., but what connection? Addie was killed by her boyfriend who committed suicide thereafter. It does not appear that TS was living in the area until many years later. I guess I am missing something but this appears to be a red herring.

There is a connection in the sense that from blog postings online and replies to other blog postings, MAS was close (At least in her eyes) friends with Addie (If indeed these postings are from her, which from all gathered information seems accurate). The connection isn't really with TS and Addie, or questioning what happened in Addie's case. The idea is that it may be something LE could use in leverage to get her to talk about this current case with JL.

So, who's going to contact LE and at least give them this information? I can't do it from work today and someone needs too!

The connection would be that MAS and Addie were possible friends. If the M who commented on the Addie/Zach story is really MAS then the police could start talking about Addie. Talk about what JL's final hrs must have been like and how much they must have mimicked Addie's last hrs. Might be the thing needed to crack MAS and get her talking.

I thought it was quite interesting that TS lived in Raleigh and Addie was from Raleigh Durham. So many strange intertwined relationships between all these people.

JMO

I hadn't seen this regarding TS mother.
Really call off the investigation?

http://www.mississippilink.com/news/

A woman who answered the phone Friday at Speaks&#8217; mother&#8217;s house in North Carolina said that Speaks has done nothing wrong.
&#8220;He ain&#8217;t done nothing wrong,&#8221; said the woman, who declined to identify herself. &#8220;They&#8217;re just going to have to call off the investigation.&#8221;

I hadn't seen this regarding TS mother.
Really call off the investigation?

http://www.mississippilink.com/news/

Some people think if they say something often enough to the right people -press - the general public will perceive it as fact.

How many fuzzy facts have we been trying to clarify?

If local papers in TCS's area pick this up and reprint the quote "the investigation will be called off", TCS's neighbors will eventually come to think that's true and stop paying attention to subsequent coverage. Especially if he's transported to NC.

A lot of people have very short attention spans when it comes to news. If it looks or sounds like it's possibly wrapped up, they are excused from continuing to pay attention and they can move on to the snuggie sale on the infomercial.

JMO, from what I've observed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member