GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
J4J

MAS knows enough to pretend that she doesn't remember anything. (which to more proves she knows something REALLY bad happened)

I wasn't able to read what the correspondence between JTFM and MAS via facebook; however, it seems as if MAS doesn't remember b/c of a drinking binge. Even if I give MAS that I am sure by the time MAS & TS drove to dump (man that hurts to type) Jaren - MAS would have sobered up. SHE KNOWS A LOT!!

::welcome4:

It was my understanding that MAS said she don't remember that night cuz she had food poisoning. I know.....I know.....I know....I don't know what one has to do with the other either. Me thinks one is not very creative when it comes to lying.
She looked quite healthy and happy in that surveillance video. If she was sick then it was AFTER her and TS did what they did to JL.

The fact that she has not made her fb page private speaks to her being a really dumb cluck or her clamoring for attention and notoriety. If I was accused of being a murderer on my fb page, I think I would take steps to make sure not too many people saw it. I think she's a publicity hound. Looks like only one friend so far has come to her defense. If the silence of her friends continues, it will speak volumes.
My guess would be it's someone who feels obligated to speak out and not a friend.

Just a side comment to... "I can't remember".....hopefully she is leaving an opportunity to recall something she may have the answer to at a later date.........when the "deal" will benefit her.

::welcome4:

It was my understanding that MAS said she don't remember that night cuz she had food poisoning. I know.....I know.....I know....I don't know what one has to do with the other either. Me thinks one is not very creative when it comes to lying.
She looked quite healthy and happy in that surveillance video. If she was sick then it was AFTER her and TS did what they did to JL.
hmmmm....maybe that was the excuse she gave to her boss for being sick

Welcome! Hope you stick around:)

Yes, we all want Justice for Jaren. Truly sad, and I can't imagine what her loved ones and daughter are still going through. It will be terribly upsetting if this case goes cold, but I know it takes a long time for tests to come back. I hope they come back with some concrete proof!

Off topic, but they found another body, (burned) in Gulfport. I have a feeling it's the missing Brittany Crenshaw, another young girl with a beautiful daughter. It's a straight shot from Hattiesburg, where she was last seen. I have a feeling it's her, though I hope not! Nothing to do with Jaren's case, but very sad.

It wad her. http://www.sunherald.com/2012/08/24/4144163/remains-identified-as-hattiesburg.html

Another week passes.

Justice for Jaren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have support from <modsnip> now. Hes gonna help <modsnip>. He was <modsnip> now
"not so much".

I have support from <modsnip> now. Hes gonna help <modsnip>. He was <modsnip> now"not so much"

Although having <modsnip> is good news...you might wanna keep that info to yourself. I believe you stated that she reads this forum sooooo........

Just be careful.
J4J

Although having <modsnip> is good news...you might wanna keep that info to yourself. I believe you stated that she reads this forum sooooo........

Just be careful.
J4J
i agree. please keep quiet even though we would like to know.

Looks like there have been some changes on MAS facebook.
I hope that if MAS is still reading this forum that the above info will reinforce the notion that it is possible that no one who loves her actually believes she is innocent. Some people's sense of integrity and ethics compels them to do the right thing above love and dedication to someone. In fact, the people that she is closest to may have serious doubts about her innocence and will, over time and out of a sense of duty to the betterment of mankind, turn over what they know to LE.

Looks like there have been some changes on MAS facebook.
I hope that if MAS is still reading this forum that the above info will reinforce the notion that it is possible that no one who loves her actually believes she is innocent. Some people's sense of integrity and ethics compels them to do the right thing above love and dedication to someone. In fact, the people that she is closest to may have serious doubts about her innocence and will, over time and out of a sense of duty to the betterment of mankind, turn over what they know to LE.
In addition to those recent changes....it may not be obivous at first but profile pics are beginning to change.

Looks like the Margo account may have been deleted. Maybe being free & lots of attention suddenly aren't all she had hoped they'd be. If she really thought she could just pick up the pieces of her life & move on she's getting one heck of a reality check. Karma MS....... it's coming for you 3 fold.

I just checked -- everything is the same on her FB page.

Is it just me, or have both MAS's pages gone private or been deleted? Perhaps she's getting smart, or her lawyer told her to quiet down. Still here for you Jaren. May justice be found soon!

:help:

With Issac heading this direction I'm wondering if anyone is going to remove Jarens memorial in Bay St Louis :waitasec:

I would really hate to see it all blown away. :what:

I don't have a facebook account or I would have posted there. Does anyone here know?
TIA

I live 5 minutes away from the memorial and can take the items and picture on the cross for safe keeping during the hurricane if need be. I don't know if I'll be able to get the cross out the ground though... If someone would like me to help somehow just let me know.

I live 5 minutes away from the memorial and can take the items and picture on the cross for safe keeping during the hurricane if need be. I don't know if I'll be able to get the cross out the ground though... If someone would like me to help somehow just let me know.
i can help. i live near 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members