GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how far the investigation has gotten with tracing where the threesome went after leaving the bar? Is it stalled? In the beginning they were looking for video, witnesses, etc. on the way to where Jarren's body was found. Therein lies the answers. Looks like nothing came of MAS's car or house for clues. And LE is silent, but points to no evidence or MAS would still be locked up.

I mentioned this some time ago - Why is a court appearance necessary for TS when he broke his parole? He had already been convicted. What a waste of tax dollars!

Catching up and checking in.... Please let Justice for Jaren come a little more swiftly!!!
:please:

I wonder how far the investigation has gotten with tracing where the threesome went after leaving the bar? Is it stalled? In the beginning they were looking for video, witnesses, etc. on the way to where Jarren's body was found. Therein lies the answers. Looks like nothing came of MAS's car or house for clues. And LE is silent, but points to no evidence or MAS would still be locked up.

I mentioned this some time ago - Why is a court appearance necessary for TS when he broke his parole? He had already been convicted. What a waste of tax dollars!
Last paragraph of this article indicates that TCS plead not guilty. As warped as it seems he entitled himself to a trial. And I agree......a total waste of tax dollars.

http://theadvocate.com/home/3459119-125/suspects-relationship-to-prior-victim

Oh do you mean versus throwing him directly back in the slammer?
I think maybe his charges are more serious because he lied about his whereabouts, left the state without informing NC officials and eluded the police earlier during this same timeframe (after he was already in noncompliance with RSO rules). Not 100 percent sure about the last one but I think that's a true statement.

Or, the FBI may have found out more about him that we don't know about yet.

Does the FBI have Jaren's case now? Are they in charge or do they assist MS and/or LA?

Does the FBI have Jaren's case now? Are they in charge or do they assist MS and/or LA?

To answer your question, the FBI is working with LE in MS and LA. However, the body parts were discovered in Hancock County, so the Hancock County Sheriff's Office is leading in the investigation.

Chief Deputy Don Bass of Hancock County Sheriff's Office, which is leading the murder investigation, says he's not surprised Sanchez was being released. But he says both Sanchez and Speaks remain suspects in Lockhart's slaying.

"My investigation is still active," Bass tells FOX 8 News.

Source:
http://www.fox8live.com/story/19250...ren-lockhart-murder-case?clienttype=printable

The FBI is continuing its analysis of items removed from their car and the Kenner home where MAS and TS lived. We are all waiting patiently for the results.

To answer your question, the FBI is working with LE in MS and LA. However, the body parts were discovered in Hancock County, so the Hancock County Sheriff's Office is leading in the investigation.

Chief Deputy Don Bass of Hancock County Sheriff's Office, which is leading the murder investigation, says he's not surprised Sanchez was being released. But he says both Sanchez and Speaks remain suspects in Lockhart's slaying.

"My investigation is still active," Bass tells FOX 8 News.

Source:
http://www.fox8live.com/story/19250...ren-lockhart-murder-case?clienttype=printable

The FBI is continuing its analysis of items removed from their car and the Kenner home where MAS and TS lived. We are all waiting patiently for the results.

I just don't understand why they haven't been charged yet.

Justice for Jaren!

I just don't understand why they haven't been charged yet.

Justice for Jaren!

Unfortunately, the LE needs solid evidence against them. However, they can technically be charged and go to trial under "circumstantial evidence." If you review the Scott Petterson Case, he was charged with First-Degree Murder totally based on circumstantial evidence.

However, that would be extremely risky. We want to make sure that MAS and TS spend a very long time in prison with physical evidence too!

Don't worry - There will be Justice for Jaren!

Patience is not one of my virtues when it comes to these cases. Guess there's not much to do at this point but wait for the test results to come back. Was it ever reported exactly what was sent off for testing?

Unfortunately, the LE needs solid evidence against them. However, they can technically be charged and go to trial under "circumstantial evidence." If you review the Scott Petterson Case, he was charged with First-Degree Murder totally based on circumstantial evidence.

However, that would be extremely risky. We want to make sure that MAS and TS spend a very long time in prison with physical evidence too!

Don't worry - There will be Justice for Jaren!

Correction - The Scott Peterson Case. (Sorry for the misspelling.) Scott Peterson also dyed his hair blond - after his wife was missing. Scott was also captured near the border heading for Mexico, trying to escape from the police.

Does this sound familar to you?

Patience is not one of my virtues when it comes to these cases. Guess there's not much to do at this point but wait for the test results to come back. Was it ever reported exactly what was sent off for testing?

No, it was never reported of what exactly was sent to the FBI Lab in Virginia. Nor should we know, since this is an active investigation. I feel confident that something will be found.

Let's all say a special prayer for Jaren today. She was last seen alive 3 months ago. The date was June 6th at around 2:05am.

Although I don't posi often, I am here almost daily checking for any news on Jaren's case. Unfortunately I have been disappointed so far with the seemingly lack of progress. Not a day goes by that I don't think of Jaren & pray for a break in her case. There are a few things I keep wondering & maybe someone here can shed some light. It was said they were asking businesses along the coast to review film from security cameras for any sightings. I was wondering if the traffic cams installed on the traffic lights along Hwy. 90 from the Bay to at least Biloxi record or if they are just monitored? If there was video from them did they thoroughly review it for MAS' car? Also I read somewhere that although MAS denied knowing TS was a RSO, she did admit to knowing he had charges in N.C. If this is so then why couldn't they have at least charged her with aiding & abetting? And since they both knew they were being sought for questioning in the disappeance/murder of Jaren & did not come forth & tried to flee law enforcement couldn't that be considered interfering with a murder investigation or obstruction of justice? It just seems to me that there should be some charge related to this case that they could file & make stick while they await concrete evidence. I read on Jaren's site where someone actually ran into MAS wandering the quarter on Sunday. This really pissed me off! I know it has been suggested that perhaps others were involved & even that MAS & TS may be keeping quiet out of fear for their own safety. IMOO I don"t buy that. I think they were the only ones involved. I think they also believe as long as they keep quiet & don't sell each other out that they will get away with this. I hope & pray that this isn't the case! Justice must be served!!! JUSTICE 4 JAREN!! Sorry for the long post. I will try not to wait so long next time lol.

Oh I forgot to say I don't think MAS would be wandering the streets if she was in fear of someone. Perhaps what she doesn't realize is that maybe she should be very, very afraid to wander the streets! Maybe she's looking for a fix & if she's successful in her search then maybe she'll start running her mouth w/out even realizing it. She gas no right to be roaming around scott free after what she did. Please let justice be served soon!

R.I.P ~ Jaren 6/7/12
3 months ago today....how long did yall say it could take for the results? Like 6 months??

So we may be in for another 3 months before LE knows anything?

Still patiently waiting...........:HHJP: Justice is coming......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname