UNSOLVED LA - Living Wht Male, 25-35, hitchhiking, possibly from KCK, Aug'18

KCTV reporter Betsy Webster replied to me stating she will reach out to reporter in Louisiana for an update. Stay tuned...
There is some *speculation* that this young man has been reunited with his family, but I see no *official* update from the media or the KCPD who put out the poster/bulletin. I reached out to both this morning for an official update. More to follow.

There is some *speculation* that this young man has been reunited with his family, but I see no *official* update from the media or the KCPD who put out the poster/bulletin. I reached out to both this morning for an official update. More to follow.

Thank you for the updates. Let us know what is happening.

I think Jeremy is too close NOT to call. My first thought when I saw this "Jacob" was Native American. The Facebook pics of Jeremy are even closer, particularly the one where he is wearing graduation attire.

When I try googling this case there doesn't seem to be anything new coming up. It's possible I'm googling the wrong words or locations.
I don't get anything either. I left a message on the FB of both the KCKPD and the original reporter. The reporter answered me back on FB saying a followup was a good idea. Then, I saw some posts on the KCKPD site suggesting his family had been found, but I have no confirmation of that. (Supposedly in Okla. - unconfirmed).
What I am *guessing* is that he has been reunited with his caretakers, and they preferred to keep the rest on the down lo.
Speculation and opinion only.

I don't get anything either. I left a message on the FB of both the KCKPD and the original reporter. The reporter answered me back on FB saying a followup was a good idea. Then, I saw some posts on the KCKPD site suggesting his family had been found, but I have no confirmation of that. (Supposedly in Okla. - unconfirmed).
What I am *guessing* is that he has been reunited with his caretakers, and they preferred to keep the rest on the down lo.
Speculation and opinion only.

If he was reunited with family or caretakers, hopefully he is safe.

I'm basing that only by some posts by unverified people on the KCKPD FB site. So really, I don't know. Let's hope so; he really tugged at my heart.

You would think they would release a one line statement to say he has been reunited with family and they request privacy at this time. A lot of people were really worried!

You would think they would release a one line statement to say he has been reunited with family and they request privacy at this time. A lot of people were really worried!
Agree. I have no way of knowing if the civilian posters on the KCKPD FB site are legit. The KCKPD asked for citizen involvement; a courtesy notification would be appropriate.
Amateur opinion and speculation!

Maybe they legally can't say anything. Hopefully his living situation is followed up on.

They could use a very vanilla sentence along the lines of "Thank you for all the assistance, this case is now resolved. Individuals may be contacted for follow-up."

Doesn't "release" anything, doesn't really say the whole thing is over...but we'd worry less for sure!

They could use a very vanilla sentence along the lines of "Thank you for all the assistance, this case is now resolved. Individuals may be contacted for follow-up."

Doesn't "release" anything, doesn't really say the whole thing is over...but we'd worry less for sure!
It would be nice to know. Even if he was just listed as Identified, reunited with family or found safe. One news link mentioned sexual abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back