LA LA - Marcus Merritt, 37, Leonville, 4 Jan 2013

I've reached out to some. I'm going to contact the judge who signed the order to exhume Marc because, that's not done lightly and he must've felt something wasn't right. I'll bet he never was told the outcome of that. Smh don't know about it going federal since a couple FBI agents out there told me they don't investigate murders! Ain't that a crock, since when don't theyI said, hmmmmmm really they do on TV u know when news reports say the FBI has been called in but, ok if u say so. Bunch of corrupt folks, they think I'm stupid, WHICH I'M NOT

Some police departments get babysat by the FBI. I think the NOPD was being supervised by them for a bit. I don't know how that works. If the regular police and coroner seem unable to handle a body shouldn't an impartial agency step in?

Some police departments get babysat by the FBI. I think the NOPD was being supervised by them for a bit. I don't know how that works. If the regular police and coroner seem unable to handle a body shouldn't an impartial agency step in?
You'd think so

I've reached out to some. I'm going to contact the judge who signed the order to exhume Marc because, that's not done lightly and he must've felt something wasn't right. I'll bet he never was told the outcome of that. Smh don't know about it going federal since a couple FBI agents out there told me they don't investigate murders! Ain't that a crock, since when don't theyI said, hmmmmmm really they do on TV u know when news reports say the FBI has been called in but, ok if u say so. Bunch of corrupt folks, they think I'm stupid, WHICH I'M NOT

I live not too far from the parish in which your son was killed. I do not think a judge would respond to you. Our senators could care less. However, a prior poster discussed an election for sheriff. In Louisiana the position of Sheriff is quite powerful. If there is a NEW Sheriff in the parish I would reach out to him repeatedly (squeaky wheel). I’m so sorry for your loss.

I live not too far from the parish in which your son was killed. I do not think a judge would respond to you. Our senators could care less. However, a prior poster discussed an election for sheriff. In Louisiana the position of Sheriff is quite powerful. If there is a NEW Sheriff in the parish I would reach out to him repeatedly (squeaky wheel). I’m so sorry for your loss.
Thank u for your kind words. Do u know what parish the new sheriff is in? I know they can't go into different ones and do anything. One Senator tried and was also ignored. I felt the judge who signed the order to exhume him must've felt something wasn't right or it wouldn't have been done.

Thank u for your kind words. Do u know what parish the new sheriff is in? I know they can't go into different ones and do anything. One Senator tried and was also ignored. I felt the judge who signed the order to exhume him must've felt something wasn't right or it wouldn't have been done.
St. Landry Parish has three people running for Sheriff right now. Since the current Sheriff is being challenged he may, at this time, be more open to hearing you than he was previously. Also if you could get some local leaders (maybe from churches) , he will listen as that means votes. Here is an article about him. 2019 campaign for St. Landry Parish Sheriff is on

St. Landry Parish has three people running for Sheriff right now. Since the current Sheriff is being challenged he may, at this time, be more open to hearing you than he was previously. Also if you could get some local leaders (maybe from churches) , he will listen as that means votes. Here is an article about him. 2019 campaign for St. Landry Parish Sheriff is on
Thank u because, Bobby Guidrox sure hasn't listened

My son was murdered in Leonville, Louisiana and it's being covered up as a suicide. This is a report done by an expert who also survived 911.

I was asked by Mark Harper of MJA Investigations to review the crime scene photos of
Marcus Merritt Sr. because of my scientific background. Below is a summary of my educational
background along with my findings.
Background
I received a BS in electrical/mechanical engineering from Boston University. Upon
graduation, I furthered my education and received a JD from New England School of Law. I am
not a practicing attorney nor did I take any state bar exam, but I did take and pass the patent bar
exam. I currently hold the position of a patent agent at an intellectual property law firm in the
state in which I reside.
Summary
My first thoughts when I examined the picture of Mr. Merritt sitting on the floor
alongside his bed was that the scene seemed staged, and I also question if there was some type of
struggle before his death. This is definitely not a scene one would see if a person committed
suicide. The lamp on the night table is turned over and the amount of blood on the bed makes
me think that he bled out on the bed and was placed on floor. The only thing that was forgotten
was that if Mr. Merritt did in fact commit suicide, why is the gun laying on the bed. With all the
blood that he lost, he would not have had the ability to move from the bed and sit in an upright
position on the floor. I would also like to add that his body would be in the same location where
the suicide occurred with the gun more than likely in his hand or alongside the body.
In viewing the other crime scene photos, I noted the lack of brain matter and pieces of
skull which would have clearly been shown if this was a gunshot wound to the head. I notice no
exit wound in the photo of the head and the blackness in the mouth would in my opinion be
blood clotting from the blood from the mouth/nose, something which occurs during any
traumatic injury in which an artery is ruptured.
In my professional career I tend to rely on physics - a subject most tend to avoid though
we use it daily. In this case and I will rely on Newton's third law - motion in connection with the
blood spray or lack thereof. One must remember that motion in physics works in the opposite
direction. I refer back to the photo of the bed and the amount of blood on the bed to determine
whether there was an exit wound and the direction in which the gun was fired. Two terms often
used by forensics experts are “back spatter” and “forward spatter. (See picture below) Back
spatter occurs when the blood flows out the opposite direction the impact occurred. Forward
spatter occurs when the blood travels in the same direction as the source of energy or force
which caused the spatter. Forward spatter occurs when there is an exit wound as opposed to
backspatter which occurs when there is no exit wound. Since there appears to be no exit wound in the pictures I reviewed, one would say the blood on the bed is back spatter. Unfortunately, this is not the case here as evidenced from the picture above. As such, I do not believe Mr. Merritt’s death was caused by a gunshot wound. The images in the pictures bring me back to the death scene photos of Nicole Brown Simpson. Though there was much more blood in her case, the pattern of the blood is similar to Mr. Merrit’s pictures.

Conclusion

It is my opinion that the Mr. Merritt’s death was not self-inflicted but caused by blunt force trauma and the object used was more along the lines of a knife. I also feel that Mr. Merritt knew his assailant as the crime scene photos lean towards a crime of passion murder.

Dated: March 30, 2019 /s/
Could you tell us how Mark Harper from MJA was selected to review pictures/reports of the crime scene? Is his speciality crime scene investigation?
If not, would it be helpful to have a private investigator with past crime scene investigation be hired?

Could you tell us how Mark Harper from MJA was selected to review pictures/reports of the crime scene? Is his speciality crime scene investigation?
If not, would it be helpful to have a private investigator with past crime scene investigation be hired?
I found Mark and Mja inc. thru a Google search. They have background in numerous areas and he also sent this information to independent experts to review. He's also attended/witnessed autopsies and told me what he saw wasn't anything like he's seen before. One of the experts who is a medical examiner said the same thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleCrimeOnThePrairie
Back