LA LA - Savannah Hale, 22, LSU alumni, Shreveport, 4 May 2022

It's across the street from the bar they were at. Either that's where she parked her car, or that's where her boyfriend lives, I suppose.
Fatty's is on Clyde Fant Pkwy, the tower is on Market. I had to explode the map. They are 0.05 miles apart.

I think the bar is in the Red River district pictured at link. There is self-parking around the corner, so what I posted above wouldn't make sense. It's been said the bf lives in "North Shreveport", whatever that means.
Google Maps

Last edited:
@F.H. "It stores anywhere from four to two weeks of data on the drives of the camera. And if our analysts see anything in the data at the real time crime center that they need to forward to police they clip and send it to police for evidence at that point. So, once it's clipped it's in our vault forever," Hanson said.

These cameras are not old-school security cameras with fuzzy video. These provide crisp, HD quality views of the streets. In just a few weeks, there will be 60 in downtown alone.

Is this correct?

4 AM Fatty Arbuckles
7 AM Louisiana Towers
Chevron (laundromat camera)
Brookshire Parking

1653790655815.png

1653790680320.png

1653790709146.png

It would be helpful if there was a map of:

a) the bar
b) Chevron Gas station
c) probable destination where Savannah was heading to (home or boyfriends etc).

Were there any known issues - was anything troubling Savannah? Was she drinking at the bar?

The 3 possible scenarios IMO are car accident (fell asleep at the wheel), abduction or missing by choice (which is the option that I least suspect).

It is difficult to guess what happened here as minimal information has been released. I don't know how many people are abducted at 6am either so I am leaning towards a car accident?

Maybe LE has some CCTV vision and maybe keeping info close to their vest? I would have thought that LE would normally release the CCTV from the gas station to the public by now?
Does the time lapse between leaving the bar and leaving Louisiana Towers suggest that her boyfriend lives in the Towers? We know her car was parked there for 2-3 hours after she left the bar, and she was with her boyfriend - then she left upset.

Where did she live? That might tell us which direction she was driving next. Maybe not.

View attachment 346581Her car was caught coming out of the Louisiana Tower parking garage at 7:03, which was her last GPS recorded by snap chat. There are street cameras on the intersection upon exiting the parking garage ( intersection of market st and Texas ave) (Market St and Travis st). Does any one know if the city holds recording? If so how can we be able to access them?

That fixes the time that she left the Louisiana Tower. 7:03
She was not at the Chevron at 6 AM. Most likely, she was there around 7:15 (16 minute drive)
Brookshire's Parking must have been around 7:30 AM

I'm curious. Didn't anyone at the Chevron notice an upset person who had been clubbing all night?

Does the time lapse between leaving the bar and leaving Louisiana Towers suggest that her boyfriend lives in the Towers? We know her car was parked there for 2-3 hours after she left the bar, and she was with her boyfriend - then she left upset.

Where did she live? That might tell us which direction she was driving next. Maybe not.
Her car was parked where for 2-3 hours?

The voicemail she left her sister, was actually posted on Youtube by Savanahhan's Dad. It's in a May24th post shared by the Admin here Bring Savannah Hale Home | Facebook

I've listened several times but I can't tell what she is saying?

Source:
posted by FB "Bring Savannah hale Home" group admin. From 0:06-0:17

I hear, "Uhhhh yeah I don't know (inaudible) I wasn't planning on letting it go to voicemail but if you get a chance call me back. love you okay bye."

The music they insert starts at around 0:16 and is hard to hear.

Her car was parked where for 2-3 hours?
We know that she left the club at 4 AM. That's posted in early comments. Her car left the Louisiana Towers at 7:03 AM (photo upthread). After she left the club (comments upthread) she viewed something on her boyfriend's phone while he was black-out drunk. She was upset and sent a text to him. She phoned a family member and left a message. She left her boyfriend's place - no sleep, drinking, upset. She left the parkade near the club at 7:03 AM. Did she leave the boyfriend's place at 7 AM?

It's possible that she parked her car at the Louisiana Towers, that he doesn't live there ... but then he can't live too far away - a short walk, I'm guessing.

I want to add - an emotional upset doesn't necessarily mean intentional disappearance. Morgan Harrington was drunk at a concert when she was separated from friends, ejected from the venue and was upset. She was abducted by a serial killer. Naomi Irion was at a parking lot when she and her car were commandeered for her murder.

What video footage is available after she was at Brookshire's Parking?

Last Seen - or was it last phone ping?
1653797173380.png

Recent Activity
1653797212066.png

Thank you Otto, I agree with your thoughts on a "intentional disappearance", though I've not ruled it out.

There are so many unknowns in this case, I think it's wise to be careful in stating things accurately. We don't know where she was in between debit card activity or camera siting's. We also don't know where the boyfriend lives or why she was seen coming out of the Towers parking garage.

That fixes the time that she left the Louisiana Tower. 7:03
She was not at the Chevron at 6 AM. Most likely, she was there around 7:15 (16 minute drive)
Brookshire's Parking must have been around 7:30 AM

I'm curious. Didn't anyone at the Chevron notice an upset person who had been clubbing all night?

Are we sure it was her at all of these locations though? Not just her car? I'm not coming at you in any way, there just seems to be a jumble of information, but it's all discombobulated IMO

Are we sure it was her at all of these locations though? Not just her car? I'm not coming at you in any way, there just seems to be a jumble of information, but it's all discombobulated IMO
I wish someone with some knowledge would get verified and join us here. I have so many questions. Including whether she was still attending LSU? The thread title says alumni, but I saw a post from a family member that said she was working at Target, attending LSU and living with her sister?

Savannah's sister Kirsten Hale states via her page on FB, which is being used a her official missing page, that Savannah was last seen at the Chevron Gas Station on North Market Street. I've no idea if that's in a good, bad or indifferent area, but I've attached a map, and also some screenshots from Google earth below.

The gas station is almost on the northern limit of the city, so I'm not sure where he home is in relation to this.

If she was at a bar in the city centre, it doesn't look like the nearest gas station she could've gone to. This gas station looks a bit rural actually, although seems to be on a busy enough cross-road for traffic.

ILE have looked at any cameras from the gas station, but they reset every 4 days, so nothing was there, however the building next door caught footage and it shows her leaving the gas station in her car and heading north on North Market Street.

Her sister states her debit card hasn't been used since that time, and also her Google stopped tracking her location then on her phone too. Location services wasn't turned off, which possibly indicates that the phone itself was turned off.

Really though, 4am is too late for a young 22 years old lady to be out and about.

And if she left the bar at 04.00hrs and got gas at 06.00hrs, what was she doing for those missing 2 hours???

MOO.

Are you able to double check the time that Savannah was seen at the Chevron gas station? We know that she was last seen at the Chevron gas station.

Was it 6 AM, 6:50 AM or 7:15 AM?

If the time was 7:15 AM, which I've assumed, then it sounds like her car left the parkade at 7:03 AM and drove to the Chevron. She was seen at the Chevron. She drove from the Chevron to Brookshire's Parking - her last known google (phone) location.

It doesn't make sense that her car was seen at 7:03 leaving Louisiana Towers, but she was seen at the Chevron at 6 AM, she then drove to the Brookshire's Parking and that was her last cell phone location. If she drove back to the Louisiana Towers, there would be footage of her vehicle entering the Towers between 6 AM and 7 AM.

Are you able to double check the time that Savannah was seen at the Chevron gas station? We know that she was last seen at the Chevron gas station.

Was it 6 AM, 6:50 AM or 7:15 AM?

If the time was 7:15 AM, which I've assumed, then it sounds like her car left the parkade at 7:03 AM and drove to the Chevron. She was seen at the Chevron. She drove from the Chevron to Brookshire's Parking - her last known google (phone) location.

It doesn't make sense that her car was seen at 7:03 leaving Louisiana Towers, but she was seen at the Chevron at 6 AM, she then drove to the Brookshire's Parking and that was her last cell phone location. If she drove back to the Louisiana Towers, there would be footage of her vehicle entering the Towers between 6 AM and 7 AM.
Sister says 6:06 AM, nothing has been posted that contradicts that time. It's my understanding that is from her debit card activity. Later they found video of her car leaving the station, from an adjacent grocery store called Brookshires.

Sister says 6:06 AM, nothing has been posted that contradicts that time. It's my understanding that is from her debit card activity. Later they found video of her car leaving the station, from an adjacent grocery store called Brookshires.
Let's assume that she was at the Chevron at 6:06 AM. Video footage from the nearby laundromat shows her car at the Chevron. Chevron video footage re-cycled before it was requested.

Her car was at the Louisiana Towers at 7:03 AM. When did her car arrive at the Louisiana Towers?
Still no luck finding her. Her Sister was able to find her last location through snap chat. On snap her Last list location was downtown a block over from the Hilton heading toward I-20. She had to pass the Hilton on market street come back up. From her bf house All this info included her last Google location has been given to the SPD. In which they have seems to not put forth a real effort to care. They where giving her last travel path from the time she left the bar( Fatty Arbuckles) with her bf( around 4am to 6: 50 something. Which she left the bar with him headed back to his house, which is some where north Shreveport. Apparently the boyfriend told the sister that when they got back he was black out drunk, and she went through is phone and found something. In which she sent him after she had left while he was still passed out. She then proceeded to drive around to possibly clear her mind and calm down. She tried to call her sister at a little after 6am.. sister was sleep so she left a voice mail..this was around the same time she stopped at the gas station on north market and used her debit card. The Laundry Mat next door has her on camera getting into her car. Last video seen of her. Detectives he all the information and the power to get every video footage in that area. Her last Google location was in the Brookshire parking lot in north market. Yall please help us find her. How can we escalate this cause it doesn't seem like SPD cares. We have done more investigating and giving them solid leads to no response. Please help

From the comment above:

She was with her boyfriend from around 4 AM to 6:50 AM. She tried to call her sister around 6 AM. This is around the time that she went to the gas station and used her debit card. Last video of her is at the Chevron. Last phone contact is across the street from the Chevron at Brookshire's Parking.

4 AM - 6:50 AM with her boyfriend
around 6 AM phoned sister
around 6 AM Chevron (last video footage, taken with laundromat cameras near Chevron)
7:03 AM leaving Louisiana Towers (not the last video footage)
unknown time Brookshire's Parking, last cell phone contact

There is something wrong with the timeline that has been released. The last footage cannot be at the Chevron if the car is leaving the parkade at 7:03. Perhaps someone who uses facebook could point out the discrepancy, and ask for clarification.

1653945357394.png

In my opinion, one of the first points to nail down when someone is missing is the timeline of the disappearance. The timeline, in this case, makes no sense. She cannot be last seen at the Chevron at 6 AM, with her boyfriend until 6:50 AM, her car leaving a parkade at 7:03 AM. That does not make sense.

In my opinion, one of the first points to nail down when someone is missing is the timeline of the disappearance. The timeline, in this case, makes no sense. She cannot be last seen at the Chevron at 6 AM, with her boyfriend until 6:50 AM, her car leaving a parkade at 7:03 AM. That does not make sense.
Why doesn't that make sense?
Maybe she witnessed the text on bf's phone around 6:50 something and then took off.

Why doesn't that make sense?
Maybe she witnessed the text on bf's phone around 6:50 something and then took off.
I think that's exactly what happened. She left his place at around 6:50 AM. Her car left the Louisiana Towers at 7:03 AM.

She did not arrive at the Chevron at 6 AM. She was at her boyfriend's place at 6 AM.

That's what doesn't make sense.

I think that's exactly what happened. She left his place at around 6:50 AM. Her car left the Louisiana Towers at 7:03 AM.

She did not arrive at the Chevron at 6 AM. She was at her boyfriend's place at 6 AM.

That's what doesn't make sense.

That can be explained - the time from the debit card is a different time zone. this was a major turning point of the Ronnie/Bonnie Barker case, as the initial times reported really threw us down the wrong path for days (perhaps fatally).

That can be explained - the time from the debit card is a different time zone. this was a major turning point of the Ronnie/Bonnie Barker case, as the initial times reported really threw us down the wrong path for days (perhaps fatally).
That makes sense. Different time zone, or cameras offset by an hour, happens with missing persons.

If the stop at the Chevron, where she made a purchase, is around 7:15 AM, then the timeline fits.

4:00 AM left the bar
4:00 - 6:50 AM with boyfriend
7:03 left Louisiana Towers
7:15 (approx) Chevron (last video image), phone sister
shortly afterward Brookshire's Parking (last cell phone ping)

The question is : what do the Brookshire's Parking cameras tell us about what she did next? Her car is not still at the parking lot. What direction did she go? What happened next?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back