Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

Lacy underwear banned in Russia women protest in street

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by gregjrichards, Feb 19, 2014.

1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

2. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

The men will be happy with the street protests, and the photos at the link, lol.

Actually, this is a good idea. I don't know the current financial situation there, but I remember reading an article around 1991 or so about Russia being in very poor financial condition. Given what was happening at the time it made sense. So, if they can keep the money coming in locally, it may be helpful. Not sure that is an overall great plan, but whatever works for them.

3. Jacie Estes

Jacie Estes Medical Marijuana Advocate

I guess Russian women will be stuck with granny panties. That is something to protest, undies that look like they could power a sailboat.

4. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

They now manufacture sexy cotton panties and they're much more healthier to wear than synthetics (polyester). I think most women will know what I'm referring to. Cotton wicks away moisture.

5. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

6. txsvicki

txsvicki Active Member

It's difficult to wear some clothes with cotton underwear, or ones that don't stretch. I believe I'd go commando before trying to wear cotton under a tight pair of jeans.

7. STANDREID

STANDREID A slacker when slacker wasn't cool

Commando is always a good option.:) I've seen some sexy cotton blend ladies' underwear but 100% cotton reminds me too much of guys' underwear - just my opinion.

8. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

About 3 of these look better than the ones in the dailymail article, really. I did go through all the pages (of course anything looks good on those models, ha). The rest look like the new boyish style to me, but I am not 20 so I have no idea what is sexy anymore (nor does my body wish to pretend that a lacy teddy or undies would help anymore, lol.)

9. TrackerSam

TrackerSam New Member

The great Ziegfield of the Ziegfield Follies, Bought expensive French silk underwear, for all the dancers. When asked why he would spend money on such an extravagance that no one would be aware of, he said "the dancers know". Psychologically, they felt prettier and put on a better performance.

10. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

11. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

I quit wearing any sort of cotton panties when I was 13 years old, never had a single problem with my lady bits.
    I'd go commando too before I'd wear cotton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk