Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you to some degree. However, again we don't know everything. LE might not have wanted to alienate Terri. You know that saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer deal. It seems to me that not even the family were releasing much information. Until of course Kaine filed for divorce and then they started doing the multiple PCs and releasing strange information like the bee allergy.

I think they knew it was a gamble but couldn't risk something happening to the baby or Kaine once they found out about the murder plot. And they knew once Kaine filed for divorce things would get messy.

Remember the reasoning for the judge to seal the RO in the first place was because it was believed unsealing it would jeopardize Kyron's case. Not so much the murder for hire. At least that's what I recall from the news reports. So there must be some other detail in that RO.

I could be completely wrong (lol!), but it seems to me that they had absolutely nothing until the LS made his accusation. From there, it appears to me that they moved very quickly--too quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if they immediately went to Kaine with the info and that he immediately filed the RO and left TH. I guess I think this because they messed up their "chance" so horribly, but I think that no time passed between finding out the MFH info, telling Kaine, and Kaine moving out. (And, why did LE pick the day after [is this correct?] Kaine left to attempt to entrap TH? Talk about bad timing...)

what LE agency would set up a sting based on a "media *advertiser censored*" statement? They had to have more than just a statement. moo

And what judge would sign off on it for that reason?
lol
None.

what LE agency would set up a sting based on a "media *advertiser censored*" statement? They had to have more than just a statement. moo

He could have sounded sincere....obviously it didn't work, so there was something wrong with the assumption that she wanted to hire the guy.
It could have been a bad joke, or bad timing, or checking out options, or a misunderstanding - it could also be an absolutely malicious attempt to discredit her further.

IF she was responsible for trying to kill her husband, that should be pursued and she should face consequences. At this point there's nothing to indicate it really happened.

And what judge would sign off on it for that reason?
lol
None.

What judge signed off on what?
Obviously not an arrest warrant?
On the restraining order - we'll have to see if that stands after the sting didn't work.

I don't believed that LE would focus on Terri to protect the school. I was saying that if this turns out to be stranger abduction, there are those who may think that the stranger issue was not looked into closely enough. And I do think that would be the case, that people will think that. It was pretty obvious that Terri was the focus early on.

really? whatever she could say to clear her name you would think she would be doing it. Even to issue a statement that she loves Kyron and hopes he is found soon..

But no.. not a word from Terri Horman. Not even at the press conference. We do have all of her facebook communications... but they weren't much about Kyron.

She also has the small fly on the wall of allegedly hiring someone to kill her husband. The cheek that may need to be turned is hers just for that alone (people have been convicted on those things alone which is why I think LE has to may hard decisions on what to do this week... per last friday's presser).

two flies... oops forgot: a judge signed a restraining order against her=there was evidence to support it. And we will be seeing that document tomorrow based on some media reports.

Why on earth would she speak - she shows up for a press conference and everyone tears apart if she blinks too much, or if she hugged someone, or her weight.

What could she say that would convince the "hang her now" crowd?

...what if it was? If there was "proof", TH would have been arrested. It seems to me that they were at a standstill with the case--why not take a chance on a sting and hope for success?

He could have sounded sincere....obviously it didn't work, so there was something wrong with the assumption that she wanted to hire the guy.
It could have been a bad joke, or bad timing, or checking out options, or a misunderstanding - it could also be an absolutely malicious attempt to discredit her further.

IF she was responsible for trying to kill her husband, that should be pursued and she should face consequences. At this point there's nothing to indicate it really happened.

actually you nailed my thoughts. I think LE will arrest her this week for a murder for hire plot. LE said last Friday that they would be forced to make a decision this week on the case.

As for him just "sounding sincere" I highly doubt that LE would orchestrate a sting based on some guy off the street walking in and sounding sincere. There has to be more to it for them to invest in that sort of operation.

LE may have taken a chance with the "sting" but what worries me more is that in doing that, it makes me think they have nothing else to put forward toward an arrest. That is scarier to me, considering what a beating Terri is taking in press, etc...

I think one of the decisions they had to make this week concerned the RO unsealing.

Why on earth would she speak - she shows up for a press conference and everyone tears apart if she blinks too much, or if she hugged someone, or her weight.

The only thing acceptable to those of that bent would be "I know what happened to Kyron and he can be found......."

Just reading how she did or didn't react at the press conferences she did attend has been enough to convince me her wisest move is to say nothing at all. "Better to keep quiet and be thought a murderer than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." (with apologies to the various great brains who've used this phrase throughout the centuries)

...what if it was? If there was "proof", TH would have been arrested. It seems to me that they were at a standstill with the case--why not take a chance on a sting and hope for success?
in the sandra cantu case a federal agent wore a wire and tried to get melissa huckaby to talk. She clammed up during that sting and she was not arrested that day.

Just because she was not arrested that day does not wipe away what they had in the first place to put this sting in place. It may make LE's job a little harder, but I am sure they are getting their ducks in a row.

imhoo there is more than one crime here... and we may see an arrest for the murder for hire before anything related to Kyron.

really? whatever she could say to clear her name you would think she would be doing it. Even to issue a statement that she loves Kyron and hopes he is found soon..

But no.. not a word from Terri Horman. Not even at the press conference. We do have all of her facebook communications... but they weren't much about Kyron.

A few points: The entire family wasn't "talking enough" at first. Once they made their initial statements, neither woman spoke. After that, correct me if I am wrong, but only the bio parents spoke. Is there a chance that TH was in a position where she didn't feel she had the authority to speak (possibly Desiree felt like, as the bio mother, it was HER position)? Was her husband not speaking for the both of them every time he made a statement?

in the sandra cantu case a federal agent wore a wire and tried to get melissa huckaby to talk. She clammed up during that sting and she was not arrested that day.

Just because she was not arrested that day does not wipe away what they had in the first place to put this sting in place. It may make LE's job a little harder, but I am sure they are getting their ducks in a row.

imhoo there is more than one crime here... and we may see an arrest for the murder for hire before anything related to Kyron.

I am not as familiar with that case. Are they comparable? Did someone tip them off to inspire the sting; did they have more/less evidence before the sting than LE had for Kyron's case at this point? What state was that in (just wondering--different LEs)?

I really don't think it takes much to inspire a police force to attempt a "sting"...

A few points: The entire family wasn't "talking enough" at first. Once they made their initial statements, neither woman spoke. After that, correct me if I am wrong, but only the bio parents spoke. Is there a chance that TH was in a position where she didn't feel she had the authority to speak (possibly Desiree felt like, as the bio mother, it was HER position)? Was her husband not speaking for the both of them every time he made a statement?
my post that you quoted was in response to the "turning the other cheek post" not about who spoke when.

The truth.

I am not as familiar with that case. Are they comparable? Did someone tip them off to inspire the sting; did they have more/less evidence before the sting than LE had for Kyron's case at this point? What state was that in (just wondering--different LEs)?

I really don't think it takes much to inspire a police force to attempt a "sting"...

any LE operation involves money and it also must have rationale to perform it. They cannot just go on whims. Case comparison=no Tactical comparison=YES

I think it's the best thing she could of done.Is not say anything.Maybe MC in Haleighs case could have learned something here.

any LE operation involves money and it also must have rationale to perform it. They cannot just go on whims. Case comparison=no Tactical comparison=YES

"I really don't think it takes much" does not = whim, for clarification...

my post that you quoted was in response to the "turning the other cheek post" not about who spoke when.

I understand--to me, it is all connected, as it is all about TH "cooperating", which somehow becomes synonymous with "clearing her name".

"I really don't think it takes much" does not = whim, for clarification...
thank you for clarifying that. You said that LE could have thought he "sounded sincere" and to me that is a whim and not based on concrete evidence to go forward with a tactical operation. Sorry for using the word whim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike