Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM July6th: Another landscaper replied to the very same ad placed by Terri!

I didn't know there was an ad placed until I heard this a few minutes ago on JVM's opening of her show. But, I have been off the board today so out of touch by several hours. ;)

Jane said she has a guest, "another landscaper that said he replied to the very same ad".

What? An ad was placed? Jane is covering Lindsay's jail time first.

------
Update: Jane interviewed a landscaper who said he replied to an ad in the -- placed by Terri Horman!!

Zak (landscaper guest) said: I received the information on April 27th from a lead generation company. Eventually considered it a dead lead as Terri did not email him or call him back.

I think "ZAC" is just looking for his 15 minutes. He admits he never had contact with her.

When a main stream media outlet quotes a source that has been wrong time and time again then it becomes problematic.

For whatever reason KOIN has decided what Blink had to say was worth repeating.

Rather than try and stop the discussion go ahead. Just know that as owner, I would never ever use blink as any sort of trustworthy source. EVER.

For those of you who do not know Blink in my opinion it is best to leave it that way. I will say she is a blogger who was banned from here for her arrogant awful behavior.

Moderators let the conversation flow.

Please no linking to Blink's blog and do not turn this thread into a discussion about Blink herself.

If one of her followers comes on here and tries to defend her and take this thread off topic then that person will be banned for life.

Thanks,
Tricia

So why is that news? Just wondering...

When I posted the thread, I wasn't already aware that she placed an ad and I wasn't sure how lengthy or detailed the interview with Zak would be.

To me, the news is that an ad was recently placed, seeking "landscape services". Anyone who replied to her, is evidently being interviewed by police.

I agree though, the interview didn't yield much else than that.

When I posted the thread, I wasn't already aware that she placed an ad and I wasn't sure how lengthy or detailed the interview with Zak would be.

To me, the news is that an ad was recently placed, seeking "landscape services". Anyone who replied to her, is evidently being interviewed by police.

I agree though, the interview didn't yield much else than that.

I did not mean that directed to you...I was directing it to JVM :( Sorry

bbm

...until she said "my bad" -- do older people say that?

My 80 year old mother does.

Cracks her grandsons up, which is probably why she does it. She's sharp as a tack and is more up to date on popular culture than I am.

Am I slow or something? But since when was it newsworthy to place an ad for landscaper? If it was, then I for one would likely have my own TV show by now!

Sure this goes to support the fact that TH used landscaping services...but so what? Maybe HLN is trying to create innuendo to suggest that as recently as April, Terry was looking for a hitman...but if she was then she would likely have responded to the Landscaper's enquiry.

According to this report he did not immediately report, infact IMO would not have reported it if the Major Crimes Investigators had not tracked him down(while investigating ANY AND ALL WHO HAD ANY ACCESS TO KYRON IN RECENT PAST)and questioned him which then led to him revealing the "murder for hire" scheme...
You'll find the rest of the story and other details here...
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

I think this has probably been covered already but I mean the one before the most recent...there appear to have been 3, and the first guy (not the one in the spotlight now), went straight to the cops. I can just see it. "I went to mow her grass and this crazy lady wanted me to mow down her hubby, instead!" it's not funny but it kind of is...does landscaper mean "hit man" on the West Coast? Lol

hmmm....If Terri was advertising for a landscape worker in April, was landscaper #1 no longer working for Terri in April? I wonder why.

JVM July6th: Another landscaper replied to the very same ad?

I didn't know there was ad placed until I heard this a few minutes ago on JVM's opening of her show.

Jane said she has a guest, "another landscaper that said he replied to the very same ad".

What? An ad was placed?

I've been off the board today so perhaps you guys already knew of this!

Watching JVM now! The Kyron story will be on soon.
Ok so call me crazy but I don't think one advertises for a landscaper with the true goal of hiring a hitman. I mean talk about steroptyping!
WANTED:
Landscaper <<wink wink>>

Ok so my question is, what was it about the other landscaper that made Terri allegedly think he would be a good hire for murder? People don't usually throw that out there without some reason to think that person may respond favorably.

Ok so call me crazy but I don't think one advertises for a landscaper with the true goal of hiring a hitman. I mean talk about steroptyping!
WANTED:
Landscaper <<wink wink>>

Ok so my question is, what was it about the other landscaper that made Terri allegedly think he would be a good hire for murder? People don't usually throw that out there without some reason to think that person may respond favorably.

Been out of pocket today so am wayyyyy behind but I agree JBean.....did they just have small talk that just happened to center on her marriage woes or lack of......this whole case is sick.

WANTED:
Landscaper <<wink wink>>

Maybe it's an "Oregon" thing.....I hired a landscaper on May 5th here in Texas. Never entered my mind to ask him to off somebody for me. I'll have to do some research....hit men professions in Texas.

The only thing I gleaned from this is that LE is being very diligent in contacting everyone that TH had contact with. I take from that that they must think there is a very good chance she is working with an accomplice which may be why they think there is a chance Kyron is alive. If TH didn't have help there would be no hope for Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darbs76