Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.22.17 - Day 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millard talks about this trip to Mexico. He says it's not dangerous for the drivers. Michalski agrees.

Millard says this is where he found Pedo, his dog. "A stray that I just scooped up in my arms. He would accompany me often."

Michalski, "Everywhere."
by Shannon Martin 10:23 AM

Millard points out he had six vehicles, and he let the guys drive them. But he says, Michalski was the only one he trusted to actually take them.

Millard now hands out a booklet to the jury. There aren't electronic copies, so the public gallery can't see the photos. Millard talks about the first one - it shows a yellow Jeep.

"That girl in the picture, that's not Christina Noudga, is it?" Millard asks.

"No," Michalski answers.
by Shannon Martin 10:20 AM
...here we go with all the women DM slept with or had around him. A glimmer of hope he has to discredit the Crown's theory of the love triangle. Imo

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

LOL. I was under the impression his vehicles were rarely driveable.

LOL From a financial perspective it would have made more sense to get rid of all of the used pieces of crap cars allowing for him to get rid of the full time mechanic and just get something new with a warranty and service plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
56s56 seconds ago
More
Millard reminds Michalski of their trip to Mexico where Millard picked up a stray dog and brought him to Canada, he went everywhere w me.

Millard shows the court a photo. We see a red hood in the left corner, with a yellow sticker. There is Baja 500 written on the side mirror.

There are two men in the background. Millard is one of them, he's talking to a border guard.

Millard says he often had trouble at the border.

"We were searched very thoroughly," Millard says. "I always had issues at the border, I always got searched."

Michalski, "Correct."
by Shannon Martin 10:26 AM

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
2m2 minutes ago
More
Millard showing photo of Millard w border guard, "I always had issues at the border...always got searched" Michalski: Yes

Millard says he often had trouble at the border.

"We were searched very thoroughly," Millard says. "I always had issues at the border, I always got searched."

Michalski, "Correct."
by Shannon Martin 10:26 AM

Clearly they were on to something!

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
2m2 minutes ago
More
Millard showing photo of Millard w border guard, "I always had issues at the border...always got searched" Michalski: Yes

All the more reason to have MM bring those bullets in from the US

Millard now shows the court a text conversation, from July 29, 2012.

It begins with Michalski asking if Millard can teach him how to fly. Millard says he'd trade services with him - Michalski could do some plumbing work, while Millard teaches him how to fly, and cover the cost of gas.

Michalski, "I need to ****in build my credit back Im gonna get royally ****ed.... let's build a bike first."

Michalski is in Winnipeg at this point, where he was working as a plumber.

by Shannon Martin 10:34 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
More
I am not at #LauraBabcock murder trial today; #momduty this morning. I'll be back in court tomorrow & will have something else @CHCHNews 6pm.

Millard begins, "Good morning Andrew."

Michalski, "Hi Mr. Millard."

Millard asks if Michalski has been paying attention to media reports, he says he hasn't.

Millard, "We used to be best friends. We haven't spoken in more than four and a half years."

Michalski, "Correct."
by Shannon Martin 10:09 AM

bbm

I don't know how AM said this without laughing out loud!

And I guess AM didn't laugh out loud as I did at DM's bloated Renaissance man self-description:

[FONT=&quot]Millard says, "I"m a chef, I'm a helicopter pilot. I worked in the video game industry for a short period of time. I took make up artistry - specifically for Halloween, faking injuries. When someone tries to pin down my background story, they will get a number of different answers."[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Michalski answers, "yes."

All MOO[/FONT]

Michalski then texts about a girl, asking for advice.

Michalski doesn't remember which girl.

Millard writes, "take a deep breath. hit reset on your emotions bro. think about today and tomorrow, not yesterday."

At the same time, they talk about Veld, a music festival.

Millard later writes - about the girl - "girls will test you always, sometimes they *****, sometimes they apologize."

Millard tells the court he often offered this kind of advice to friends.
by Shannon Martin 10:37 AM

bbm

And I guess AM didn't laugh out loud as I did at DM's bloated Renaissance man self-description:

[FONT=&quot]Millard says, "I"m a chef, I'm a helicopter pilot. I worked in the video game industry for a short period of time. I took make up artistry - specifically for Halloween, faking injuries. When someone tries to pin down my background story, they will get a number of different answers."[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Michalski answers, "yes."

All MOO[/FONT]

He left out ‘convicted murderer’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm

[FONT=&amp]Millard says, "I"m a chef, I'm a helicopter pilot. I worked in the video game industry for a short period of time. I took make up artistry - specifically for Halloween, faking injuries. When someone tries to pin down my background story, they will get a number of different answers."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Michalski answers, "yes."

All MOO[/FONT]

Maybe he is looking to replace "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in those commercials. :silly:

Maybe he is looking to replace "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in those commercials. :silly:

Maybe so, but only one of those two options makes my skin crawl. I don't think DM should quit his day job... oh wait... :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare