Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.23.17 - Day 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like an air canada flight on CN's instagram.

omg eh...defense witness. Hilarious. Come on down, you're the next moron to be part of the DM and MS courtroom fiasco

DM prob will call her just so he can see her.

CBC radio noon hour phone-in is about representing oneself in court. I just caught this on the fly, but the announcer mentioned that there were two murderers representing themselves in court (now?) without any legal representation, and the question is whether or not this is a good idea.

Oh geez. This is going to be interesting. I wish I was there this morning for the legal arguments! Welcome back, Ish.

Wow you're right.

Defense witness perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Now wouldn’t that be something??!! She’s a gold digger and DM probably has CN convinced that he’s still a billionaire and will buy her things :laughing:

Lisa Hepfner tweets:

Jury coming in now at #LauraBabcock murder trial -- legal arguments have taken court morning to now.
12:16 PM - 23 Nov 2017

Matthew Ward Jackson is on the witness stand. He testified yesterday about selling a gun to #Millard.
12:17 PM - 23 Nov 2017

Judge tell jury that the crown is allowed to ask Ward Jackson another question or two. "We've been going over the matter for some time." #LauraBabcock
12:19 PM - 23 Nov 2017

"Yesterday you told the jury that prior to June 2012 #Millard never showed interest in acquiring a firearm from you." Ward Jackson changes his answer from yesterday. "Yes, we had previous discussions." He is done.
12:20 PM - 23 Nov 2017

I can cover Lisa Hepfner tweets until I can't, Velma. Sorry but I may have to step out on short notice.

Is today bombshell day for evidence? I hope so, throw away the key!

Justice Michael Code has called for the jury.

Back in the witness box is Matthew Ward-Jackson who testified yesterday.

Code says, "Once again I'm apologizing for keeping you waiting. We've been hard at work since 10 a.m. trying to solve this issue. Mr. Ward-Jackson is back again. I've made a ruling the Crown can re-examine Ward-Jackson on one narrow area."

Here's what he said yesterday:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/babcock-millard-smich-murder-trial-day-19-1.4413299

by Shannon Martin 12:19 PM

Crown Jill Cameron: "Yesterday you told Mr. Millard he'd never had any previous interest in acquiring firearms. Prior to June 30, 2012, had Mr. Millard ever showed an interest in acquiring evidence from you?"

Ward-Jackson: "Yes we've had previous discussions."

That's it, he's done.
by Shannon Martin 12:20 PM

Yes, it seems to be so. Could it be that DM is calling her to testify in his defence? The timing is a little too suspicious, imo.
I wonder how that would play out... What can she really offer DM's defence? If this is the case, it's all part of his ever shining manipulative, controlling, narcissistic personality.

"Hey, Ish. How do you feel about perjury charges being added to your collection prior to your upcoming sentencing?"

Dang.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
7m7 minutes ago
More
Jury coming in now at #LauraBabcock murder trial -- legal arguments have taken court morning to now

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
6m6 minutes ago
More
Matthew Ward Jackson is on the witness stand. He testified yesterday about selling a gun to #Millard.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
4m4 minutes ago
More
Judge tell jury that the crown is allowed to ask Ward Jackson another question or two. "We've been going over the matter for some time." #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
3m3 minutes ago
More
"Yesterday you told the jury that prior to June 2012 #Millard never showed interest in acquiring a firearm from you." Ward Jackson changes his answer from yesterday. "Yes, we had previous discussions." He is done.Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ward Jackson, heavily tattooed face and neck, lead out of courtroom in handcuffs. Next crown witness is Detective Floriani. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
More
Richard Floriani is retired from Hamilton Police, retired last November after 31 years. He helped search 5 Rufford Rd in Etobicoke Apr 10, 2014 -- Christina Noudga's home. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
42s42 seconds ago
More
Floriani photographed and took notes of evidence collected in the home. #LauraBabcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven