Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.23.17 - Day 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Jill Cameron calls the next, Richard Floriani.

He's a retired officer with the Hamilton Police Service, after 31 years on the job.

He carried out a search at 5 Rufford Road in Etobicoke in April 10, 2014. He took photos and notes from the search. He's brought the photos.

by Shannon Martin 12:24 PM

Sorry - the best laid plans of mice and men... and women! I just got interrupted by work and can't stick around to post tweets! Sorry! :(

omg, stuff from Noudga's home????
I recall there was something that they collected that couldn't be referenced in the TB trial... unless maybe it's the letters again?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
More
Floriani arrived at 12:03pm. Looking at exterior of bungalow in Etobicoke now. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
18s18 seconds ago
More
Now seeing inside Noudga home; detective is describing the layout. Hardwood floors, white walls, narrow hall, 4 bedrooms and a bath and a basement. #LauraBabcock

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
6s6 seconds ago
More
Millard/Smich murder trial, crown reexamines Matthew Ward-Jackson.
Yesterday he said Millard never showed an interest in buying guns prior..

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
3s3 seconds ago
More
Noudga's bedroom now. "She's a slob," I overhear in the courtroom.

First photo of the exterior of a brick bungalow.

Then we see the front entrance hall, now we see the living room.

We now see inside a very messy bedroom - it's Christina Noudga's bedroom.

The officer says these photos were taken before the police search.

by Shannon Martin 12:29 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
34s34 seconds ago
More
Clothes all over floor, sheets rumpled on bed, desk and bedside table full of clutter in Christina Noudga home. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
12s12 seconds ago
More
Noudga appears to have a Pikachu pillow. Crown draws attention to a police exhibit marked in the room. Letters and envelopes from the bedside table. #LauraBabcock

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
28s28 seconds ago
More
Ward-Jackson:Millard didn't show interest in buying guns prior to June30. He has corrected himself now says Yes.we had previous discussions"

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
now
More
Four letters and two envelopes, Floriani clarifies for the judge. Another exhibit shows a spot that had 7 letters, 1 envelope and several news clippings. #LauraBabcock

We see an open bedside table, where some letters were found: four letters in two envelopes.

There is another envelope with seven letters inside, along with news clippings.
by Shannon Martin 12:32 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
More
The seven letters were in the bedside stand, I may have been mistaken about the location of the 4-letter evidence haul. Another drawer held another 10 letters, detective says. #LauraBabcock

More letters found: Four of them, one envelope, and several more news clippings.

And in another bundle, 14 news clippings, two photographs, 30 letters, an envelope, three torn pieces of paper.

Yet another bundle: a Toronto Police officer's business card, two news clippings, three letters, and an envelope.

by Shannon Martin 12:35 PM

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
58s58 seconds ago
More
Crown now questioning retired Officer showing pics of Noudga's messy bedroom. Finds 30 letters in bedside table w news clippings.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
28s28 seconds ago
More
14 newspaper clippings, two photos, 30 letters, an envelope and three torn pieces of paper also located in top drawer of bedside table. Also a contact card for a police officer. I hope they total how many letters in all were found.. seem to all be in top drawer of bedside table

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
28s28 seconds ago
More
14 newspaper clippings, two photos, 30 letters, an envelope and three torn pieces of paper also located in top drawer of bedside table. Also a contact card for a police officer. I hope they total how many letters in all were found.. seem to all be in top drawer of bedside table

Maybe she's a scrapbooker. Bahaha.

I’m anticipating this being the final nail in the coffin for Dellen the Felon.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
More
A clipboard in Noudga's bedroom had a four-page letter, found on her desk. Another five letters found loose on the top of the desk. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
30s30 seconds ago
More
A letter, a piece of paper with code, four small pieces of paper writing... Justice Code asks about the code. There was code? Floriani says yes. #LauraBabcock

Good morning! Who will be able to help with the tweets and blog today? I will be able to start us off once the jury sits (unless someone else wants to start) but will only be here until about 12:30-12:45. I may be able to pop back for an hour this afternoon to help after lunch.

Hi Velma, I'm sorry I've been unable to help out with the tweets but I had a sudden death in the family and have been unavailable during the day. Thanks to you and everyone who has pitched in as I've been staying caught up but I've not had much time to comment.

I'm here today until at least the lunch break if you want me to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa