Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.27.17 - Day 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner @HefCHCHNews

"Find out if the incinerator is ready for tonight, no point in going until it's ready, and we've gotta bring something with bones in it," messages from #Smich to #Millard.

July 22 2012... "I don't think taking Marlena will be a problem, she can wait out back while we are talking to that girl... if you know what I mean." #Smich to #Millard

Marlena and Jenn are fighting on facebook. Jenn was #Millard's fiancee. "I made her say some funny ****, though," #Smich tells #Millard. #LauraBabcock

More from Millard and Smich, May 25, 2012:

Now Smich's name is saved as MiNegro.

They talk about hanging out.

Smich asks Millard about "that Jen girl."

Millard asks about the incinerator, if it's ready.

Smich says it's not, "We gotta bring something with bones in it"

July 22, 2012

From Smich, "I don't think taking Marlena will be a problem. She can wait out back while we talk to the girl. If you know what I mean."

Oct. 26, 2012

From Say10: "Marlena and Jen are fighting on Facebook. *advertiser censored*. Wow LMFAO."

by Shannon Martin 12:38 PM

Next text messages to "contact named Rabbit" March 2011. "You're going to see there's a theme," #Millard tells jury.

#Millard is not up for lunch, he's busy and tired and will need a nap. Rabbit says aw come on please wake up. #Millard doesn't want to be a zombie at lunch. Rabbit really wants to see him. #LauraBabcock

Millard reads another message exchange from September 2011.

It's his number to a contact named Rabbit.

Millard talks about his sleeping troubles.

Rabbit, "I would really like to see you, let me know."

Now December 2011, messages with a contact named Matt Hagarman.

He wants to hang out, Millard writes that he's too tired.

by Shannon Martin 12:40 PM

"Find out if the incinerator is ready for tonight, no point in going until it's ready, and we've gotta bring something with bones in it," messages from #Smich to #Millard.

July 22 2012... "I don't think taking Marlena will be a problem, she can wait out back while we are talking to that girl... if you know what I mean." #Smich to #Millard

Marlena and Jenn are fighting on facebook. Jenn was #Millard's fiancee. "I made her say some funny ****, though," #Smich tells #Millard. #LauraBabcock
Interesting.. I actually felt Jen would be more mature then to be involved in the drama... Moo

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Sept 16, 2011, message to Matt Hagerman. Are you going to be online tonight? I was just on, he says. He'll be on late. Millard says he's tired and will go to sleep

Messages from Matt Hagerman about getting together. March 2012. To Say10. "I need sleep."

Millard reads another message exchange from September 2011.

It's his number to a contact named Rabbit.

Millard talks about his sleeping troubles.

Rabbit, "I would really like to see you, let me know."

Now December 2011, messages with a contact named Matt Hagarman.

He wants to hang out, Millard writes that he's too tired.

by Shannon Martin 12:40 PM
What's the point Millard? You smoke up and get tired?

So the "theme" is that DM is always tired?

Does he have some kind of illness?

Back to messages with Rabbit, March 2012.

Rabbit writes, "Love you my chicken"

She asks how he's doing and writes, "Love you my Tiger"

Millard, "Last night I woke up every 15 minutes." He says he's seen a doctor.

by Shannon Martin 12:42 PM

So Smich is egging Marlena on to taunt (harass?) Jenn on facebook?? Why? What is the point?

DM is truly the Pied Piper of aimless losers. MOO.

More messages between Millard and Smich, March 2012.

Millard talks about "his ****ed up sleep."

And in April 2012,

Millard, "need more time, still tired as *advertiser censored**"
by Shannon Martin 12:44 PM

From Rabbit to "Tigger" about the latter not feeling well. "Love yous" exchanged. Rabbit wants to know if he's seen a doctor. He says yes.

Millard tells "mi negro" he's feeling worse. #Smich talks about his sleep being disrupted by some especially powerful marijuana.

April 2012, #Millard is still tired and groggy. Then later he's awake. They're both tired.

Omg is he gonna say he accidentally killed her on Ambien or something like that?

From Rabbit to "Tigger" about the latter not feeling well. "Love yous" exchanged. Rabbit wants to know if he's seen a doctor. He says yes.

Millard tells "mi negro" he's feeling worse. #Smich talks about his sleep being disrupted by some especially powerful marijuana.

April 2012, #Millard is still tired and groggy. Then later he's awake. They're both tired.
Is he calling a doctor for his defence? Because this seems pretty pointless IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members