Law enforcement and Forensic psychology graduate student looking for a case

SierraFromMo

Reaction score
So I'm currently employed with the PD in a civilian compliance position and just started my Master's in Forensic Psychology..that being said I'm looking for a case to study, and in theory solve, with my access to different law outlets.
Missouri preferred but I'm open.
Anything you can suggest would be appreciated.
I'm looking for unsolved murder, within the last 10 years, or solved but potentially with the wrong perp.

Consider this one:

Convoluted family involvement....

jmho ymmv lrr

I wish you success with this project. Here are some cold cases from MO from the last decade (approximately); I haven't read through them, though.

I wish you success with this project. Here are some cold cases from MO from the last decade (approximately); I haven't read through them, though.

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you

A big one is Missy bevers

yes!

So I'm currently employed with the PD in a civilian compliance position and just started my Master's in Forensic Psychology..that being said I'm looking for a case to study, and in theory solve, with my access to different law outlets.
Missouri preferred but I'm open.
Anything you can suggest would be appreciated.
I'm looking for unsolved murder, within the last 10 years, or solved but potentially with the wrong perp.

check out Missy's case
her case here has 49 threads!
it's a huge mystery

Here are some weird ones which I think have nexus. Kimberly Kessler (KK) was arrested for one murder here in Florida. It was discovered that she lived under numerous aliases and moved a lot around Florida and other locations. Her guilt with respect to Joleen Cummings, a fellow hairdresser is undisputed. Two other murders occurred within the time and locations Kimberly Kessler was active.

Convicted killer Kimberly Kessler will spend the rest of her life in prison for the murder of 34-year-old Joleen Cummings (JC)

Michelle Parker (MP) disappeared after dropping off her kids at her ex-fiancé Dale Smith Jr.'s house in November 2017. Michelle Parker's mother owned a hair salon in central Florida and Michelle ran a mobile tanning business. It is possible KK was employed by MP's mother.

Jennifer Joyce Kesse (born May 20, 1981) (JK) is an American woman from Orlando, Florida, who has been missing since January 23, 2006. Videos from where JK's car was dropped off show an individual who could very well be a female. KK moved JC's vehicle after her murder.

Good synopsis here:

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member