LE Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually confirmed to me that my thoughts on what happened my very well be correct.

you know I honestly never thought of it that way (duh, me, it's pretty obvious now that you say it)...Theoretically the fence could be several things- Is Kyron dead or alive? Stranger abduction, Family abduction, Killed at school (i.e. no abduction, just murder), Wandered off...But you're right...The fence does represent Terri's innocence or guilt to almost all of us here...

This is my first thread (took me four days to find the "new thread" button) and I didn't see a similar one. I'm just wondering if last week's presser changed anyone's mind, got anyone off the fence, or put anyone back on it, and why.

I would try to do a poll but it took me this long to figure out how to do the thread. I'd have to wait another week to figure that out, lol!

OT, you did good. I still don't know where the "new thread" button is,lol.

ETA: My position is still the same I fear.

Never mind....I found the button,duh. Just never had looked before!

I'm still balancing up here on my fence...the PC did not help push me off one way or the other. There's just no way to tell what they know, vs. what they suspect.

I've learned, at this stage of my life, not to judge people on their behavior under unusual circumstances, therefore Terri's actions post 6/4 are not weighing on my feelings. And I don't feel I know enough facts about Terri, pre-June 4, to use what we've heard. Much of what we have heard has dribbled out in such a way (from the other parents) to make me think they are second-guessing a lot of things. If Kyron had not disappeared, I think it would be status quo at the Horman household, with Desiree taking Kyron every few weeks.

So, no, the PC did not help me to figure out what to make of this case, with regards to Terri's guilt or innocence.

I tell you what, having gone back through so many of the other pressers that have given since the beginning, it's like picking up pebbles along the path. There are things here, then there, then oh look, how did that pebble get over here, grab that one too cuz you don't know if that was one of the original pebbles, and pretty soon, there's quite a bit of information in your hand.

The presser with LE on the 15th was interesting, to say the least.

I'm gonna wager that most of us are firmly planted and I think it would take something huge to budge us

the p.c.'s and the cryptic words used are mostly white noise to me now & I don't pay a lot of attention to them anymore

Two statements further cemented my opinion:

“This case is further along than most people realize,” she said. (Lindstrand) Stanton also was quoted saying this as well.

"We are going to try this case," Schrunk said.

The only thing I pulled from the presser is that this case is MUCH bigger than just TH's involvement. It now seems apparent to me that TH was the snowball that tripped the avalanche. I think that LE has more goods on TH than we realize/know, but they want ALL those involved to be charged and convicted and the avalanche victim (Kyron) to be found.

What that presser did for me is broaden my scope of who may be responsible. I no longer think that TH acted alone or with a spurned lover/landscaper.

Nope. I still don't know what to think. Not enough evidence known by us. I still could sit on the jury and be impartial. Do I think TH acted weirdly, yes, but that doesn't mean a thing to me other than maybe she is just that.....weird. Doesn't necessarily make her a kidnapper or child abductor. On the other hand, I have seen nothing to say she "couldn't" be responsible for Kyron's disappearance either, just not enough evidence for me one way or the other. (And I'm not even from Missouri, LOL)

Nope, I feel the same as I did before the presser.
I stil feel that TH & DD are holding out for immunity.
I really feel they are guilty of something with Kyron.
Their odd lies are telling a story, little by little.
Show me more to see their uninvolvement.
Smaller task force means to me that their is a 'special '
crime unit now to close up the case.
Working behind the media scene.
I'm waiting for the surprise the sheriff talked about.
Full moon phase is on this week.................

No, but it confirmed for me that they are getting nowhere (as far as finding out what happened to Kyron).

Two statements further cemented my opinion:

“This case is further along than most people realize,” she said. (Lindstrand) Stanton also was quoted saying this as well.

"We are going to try this case," Schrunk said.

BBM:

That was big for me, too...Except that it could have been said purposefully to try to shake things out...

I agree with you cluciano- wish we knew a lot more about TH pre-6/4 from teachers, administrators, neighbors, other parents, etc...I'm surprised more hasn't been forthcoming.

But overall didn't get me back on the fence...more firmly planted on the ground than ever...

the only thing i pulled from the presser is that this case is much bigger than just th's involvement. It now seems apparent to me that th was the snowball that tripped the avalanche. I think that le has more goods on th than we realize/know, but they want all those involved to be charged and convicted and the avalanche victim (kyron) to be found.

What that presser did for me is broaden my scope of who may be responsible. I no longer think that th acted alone or with a spurned lover/landscaper.

ita...

OT, you did good. I still don't know where the "new thread" button is,lol.

ETA: My position is still the same I fear.

Never mind....I found the button,duh. Just never had looked before!

Thanks! O/T again but does anyone know how to fix the not one, but two, typos in the title!?!

Thanks! O/T again but does anyone know how to fix the not one, but two, typos in the title!?!

You can edit within an hour, otherwise a mod could fix it for you and add a poll if you like.

Ha! I just missed the hour by like 2 minutes! I'll have to hit up a mod...I'm thinking a poll might be useless- everyone seems stuck up on the pickets or in the mud, lol...

I don't take the statements made by prosecutors at PC's to mean overly much...you will never hear a prosecutor say "we won't be trying this case." They have to exude confidence.

Kaine and Desiree notwithstanding, I don't have any information from which to make a decision in my mind. I have only heard from them. I know they believe what they are saying but I can't quite say that that makes it true.

Yes, it did change my position. I used to view things through the "Terri's certainly guilty" eyeglasses, but I perched them on my head and am looking around without them.

This also comes with the caveat that Houze is certainly monitoring the web and has been waiting for public opinion to change...so there's that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74