LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Missouri, it's legal to DRINK in the car as long as you're not the driver. I'm not sure what their other liquor laws are, but I've been told that Missouri has some of the lenient liquor laws.
See now that'd be "open container" here, it's a no-no too.
Thanks for the info. to you + dave!

Oh, HELL no!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537999,00.html

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

He walked through the unlocked front door, past Lisa's OPEN, lit up bedroom to the window in the computer room?! Never saw or suspected a thing until he's at the other end of the house talking to Debbie?!
I still have an issue with his arrival home supposedly at 3:30am + the 911 call not placed until 4:04am + then it being dispatched as "burglary in progress". I'll bet all hellfire did break loose, but not so much the way JI is portrayed in this quote. MOO! I just don't believe a word from them any longer. Sadly too, because I was quite solidly perched on that fence. Where is Lisa???

In Missouri, it's legal to DRINK in the car as long as you're not the driver. I'm not sure what their other liquor laws are, but I've been told that Missouri has some of the lenient liquor laws.
Not exactly true. There is an open container law. I just dont know how often they enforce it though.

First of all the pentagram if thats what it is doesnt even have a circle around it, this is kids playing around, secondly the pentagram does not symbolize devil worshipping either. Here is some info on what a pentagram stands for for those that want to do and Oh, how do we know thats not the star of David because they are the same thing..

Pentagram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh and PS.. a satanic pentagram, the bottom point of the star is always quite a bit longer. They arent even and this one is..
Great info, just one minor thing, that the Star of David is a six pointed star whereas a pentagram has five points.

pentagram.png

fullshotpent.jpg

On the next edition of "What Will the Think of Next?"

Seriously? This is reporting at it's finest.

The thing is, this is clearly teenage graffiti by some kids who think they're being "edgy." Most wiccans/pagans/witches I know don't bother to go around tagging sewers.

Actually, it is 2 stars and a 3/4 moon!

Now I can't stop laughing...........

With their having been dogs brought to the scene I am curious to know if anyone by chance has a link to where it states that they also had the dogs search the vehicles.. Yesterday I someone posted that the dogs did search the vehicles and there were no "hits/alerts" on either vehicle.. However this post stating this did not have a link stating this.. Does anyone know where this info came from and if it was stated/reported would you post the link?

IMO this would be an extremely important detail/info..

Because ATLEAST for me, if the parents are involved IMO that would mean baby Lisa is dead.. I do not believe for a minute that they would involve outside assistance EVER.. so, if true that the dogs did not alert on either vehicle for remains/decomp THAT WOULD BE A HUGE DETAIL WORKING AGAINST THE THEORY OF THE PARENTS INVOLVEMENT.. but jmo!!

TIA to anyone who may Post link or know where this specific info came from that was posted yesterday(I'll go back and search for the specific post for reference).. Maybe they'll be able to post where this info came from.
it was filmed early on showing the dogs around the vehicles, presumably searching them. Seems likely as why would you have the dogs searching the house and yard and not the vehicles when they are right next to them? I dont remember either where it was stated that they did not alert, but did see it also.

Hello, all,
Several people have posted comments about intruders & lights, like:

An intruder wouldn't know which bedroom was Lisa's without turning on a light.

If a person planned to enter a house in darkness
(I think hrs. between 6:40pm, 10:30pm & 4:00am would be dark in KC, Mo. 2+ wks ago),
isn't there a chance/ good chance/ darned good chance,

whether familiar w. the floorplan & furniture arrangement or not,

that the person w/TAKE A FLASHLIGHT ALONG, to help navigate.

If familiar w. house, floorplan, furniture & inhabitants,
the person might anticipate that 3 young children & dog move things,
and would want to avoid stepping on squeaky dog toys, talking dolls, etc.

If not familiar, the person might anticipate the above & worse.

Lights, esp. specific lights, being off or on, may have evidentiary value of something,
but I wonder if they point to the intruder as being someone unfamiliar w. home, floorplan, residents.

To reduce chances of being detected, those wandering in dark homes can place a red filter on flashlight lens.
Also helps keep night vision.
Btw, works in own home, to check on the bambino in crib.

See now that'd be "open container" here, it's a no-no too.
Thanks for the info. to you + dave!

I still have an issue with his arrival home supposedly at 3:30am + the 911 call not placed until 4:04am + then it being dispatched as "burglary in progress". I'll bet all hellfire did break loose, but not so much the way JI is portrayed in this quote. MOO! I just don't believe a word from them any longer. Sadly too, because I was quite solidly perched on that fence. Where is Lisa???

Oh wow. I have always thought he got home at 4:00 so now it is reported he got home at 3:30? I did not know that.

It's strange how the liquor laws vary from state to state. Heck, Louisiana has drive through daiquiri joints! Of course, those are only for passengers in the vehicle. The drivers who go to those places never drink them until they are at home at their own kitchen tables. :floor laugh:

I don't know what conclusion to draw from DB's brother buying the infamous box o' wine, except that if the brand was Franzia, that stuff is NASTY.

Great info, just one minor thing, that the Star of David is a six pointed star whereas a pentagram has five points.

I think the point I was trying to make is that all of them came from basically the same place. Slight variations to them. This is by no means a satanic pentagram, I have seen many of them in my life time I hate to say. That star they showed is more like, well a star like you would use to grade a paper or something, it doesnt match anything even close to a type of religious symbol. The media will truly do anything for ratings..

Oh wow. I have always thought he got home at 4:00 so now it is reported he got home at 3:30? I did not know that.

Yes, originally they said "around 4am" which was clarified to be 3:30am a day or two later. You can find this in the timeline for reference. So I don't get smacked for no link ;)

I'm not going to quote any of several posts above that address the topic of facts remembered, but I will share a personal experience that I've recalled while reading here.

When I was in 10th grade (1966), I stopped at the public library on my way home from school one afternoon to get some books for an assignment. While I was there, I saw a female classmate of my brother's who lived a couple of blocks from us. We left the library together and were approached by two rather threatening looking girls as we walked home. They grabbed our purses, took any money that they could find, dropped the purses, then ran. This happened so quickly that neither of us realized what had happened!

Still stunned, we walked the rest of the way to the corner of my street where I turned right, and she went left to her home on another street. I had regained my composure from the unfortunate incident that had "cost" me only a few dollars that I had in my small changepurse and wasn't going to say anything to my mom or dad about what had happened. Within an hour or so, the other girl's parents called my home, and I was forced to admit what had happened. Since the other girl's parents had already contacted the police, they called me to get details about the incident.

A detective came to our home, and I reiterated my perception of the incident. During the course of the evening, there were subsequent phone calls from other LE, and I asked my dad why they kept making me tell them the same thing over and over and over again. Dad said, "They are making sure that you have your facts in order and that your recollection of the incident and description of the (perpetrators) isn't changing." In his own way, Dad let me know that "the truth remains constant." jmo

To reduce chances of being detected, those wandering in dark homes can place a red filter on flashlight lens.
Also helps keep night vision.
Btw, works in own home, to check on the bambino in crib.

Good point. An intruder is unlikely to turn on a light, let alone every light, and risk being detected. Unless they didn't care about getting caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname