LE wants to talk to new witness in the phone mystery

Well, when LE comes along backing that up and saying they want to speak to him again, it doesn't seem so much like spin, as "information".

IMHO

They want to speak to who again? LE didn't give a name, right?

Well, yeah, that would be the only people that really know what is going on here. I think all the people we have heard from so far are, if not outright lying, embellishing the story. No one tells the same story twice in an interview. It's asinine. Gil A. is trying to pin it on SB's husband, MW and the mystery man are trying to pin it on Dane, the lawyer seems to want to blame the white blob.

In cases that I've followed, this is the kind of stuff that turns out to be true. Little anonymous stuff posted after articles or on facebook, odd characters that bubble up here and there, they often have the information.

In the case of missing baby Sky, I believe what LE says, and they're open.

This case? LE is keeping it so "close to the vest" and are making misleading statements that I don't trust what they say as much as I trust what the quirky witnesses are saying.

Such is life.

Now this guy has guns in photos? I feel like this is channeling the Haleigh Cummings Case.

In cases that I've followed, this is the kind of stuff that turns out to be true. Little anonymous stuff posted after articles or on facebook, odd characters that bubble up here and there, they often have the information.

In the case of missing baby Sky, I believe what LE says, and they're open.

This case? LE is keeping it so "close to the vest" and are making misleading statements that I don't trust what they say as much as I trust what the quirky witnesses are saying.

Such is life.

I find the exact opposite to be true. When people start inserting themselves in the case and getting camera time, they are imo, usually less than truthful. Look at the HaLeigh Cummings debacle. What misleading statements has LE made?

I find the exact opposite to be true. When people start inserting themselves in the case and getting camera time, they are imo, usually less than truthful. Look at the HaLeigh Cummings debacle. What misleading statements has LE made?

First and foremost saying they've "stopped cooperating".

That's terribly misleading.

I have not seen LE purposely put out false information in a case. They may try to trick a witness in a private interview but lying to the public is not likely. They can be tricky with words....and they may omit something on purpose but lie to deceive the public would be a first for me.

First and foremost saying they're "stopped cooperating".

That's terribly misleading.

I think it's a valid statement. The police want a separate interview, they will not do one. To me, that means they have stopped cooperating.

Are you asking me to give his name? I know it, but I'm not posting it here.

No.... The police did not give a name when they made that statement. I assume, I know who it is, but w/o LE giving the name I can not be sure I am correct and neither can anyone else, imo.

I think it's a valid statement. The police want a separate interview, they will not do one. To me, that means they have stopped cooperating.

But they have specifically said this:

I wouldn't say they are un-cooperative.

I guess it's everyone's definition of what cooperative means.

No.... The police did not give a name when they made that statement. I assume, I know who it is, but w/o LE giving the name I can not be sure I am correct and neither can anyone else, imo.

If they're referring to someone ELSE besides who the reporter and MW were talking about, then they're being misleading.

I think if you go back and read the article in the first post in this thread, it will be obvious who they are referring to -

They said they want to speak with him, no more no less. It's hardly "proof" of DB's innocence.

LE also said they want to speak to the parents again too. Is that proof of their guilt as well?

I think the point is just because there is a news article/interview that has nothing to do with DB shouldn't automatically mean it's the DT 'spinning' it to divert attention away from their client. Not everything is a conspiracy.

I think the point is just because there is a news article/interview that has nothing to do with DB shouldn't automatically mean it's the DT 'spinning' it to divert attention away from their client. Not everything is a conspiracy.

But they did spin it. They made an announcement that this phone call "proves" that their client is innocent. It was just discussed on Shep Smith too.

It proves nothing one way or the other.

JMHO

If they're referring to someone ELSE besides who the reporter and MW were talking about, then they're being misleading.

I think if you go back and read the article in the first post in this thread, it will be obvious who they are referring to -

I disagree. But as I have said before I am not of the mind that LE is the bad guy. They are the ones working their behinds off trying to find this baby. They are the ones that are having to scramble through all this misinformation with no help from the parents of the child. They have followed up almost 1,000 leads. That takes an incredible amount of time and manpower. Many departments have the policy of not talking to the media, so I can't fault them there. They are there to find Lisa, not pander to the public's need for info. MOO.

LE has said ... NOTHING ... NADA ... ZILCH ... about the status of this case ... so HOW in the world can LE be "spinning" anything when LE does NOT say anything ?

ALL of the "SPINNING" and "TALKING" has, and is being done by :

(1) The Defense Attorneys ...
(2) Bill Stanton ...
(3) DB and JI ... :waitasec: oh, they have not done an interview for a while now ... :waitasec:

And throw in the rest of the SPINNERS ... :waitasec: those wanting their 15 minutes ... and IMO, who have no credibility ...

(1) The 3 witnesses who "claim" to have seen a man carrying a "baby in the middle of the night ... :waitasec:
(2) MW ... :waitasec:

And there are "stories" about the "neighbors" ... and handyman "Jersey" ... and it goes on and on ...

But NOTHING from LE ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Megan Wright stated: ""He denied answering it," Wright said. "Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."
Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1diLLYt5b

My question would be why did the FBI use Craigslist to track her down when they could have just asked him when they called?

Makes no sense.
She said, on her facebook I believe, that he didn't take the call very seriously and gave false information to the detective who called.

Obviously at that point they would realize the person was not going to be open and went another route.

Sometimes things don't add up without hearing more detail, which is the problem we're having with all these snippets and "conflicting stories". I'm sure there are plenty of inconsistencies, but I think there are also many misunderstandings.

ETA-if this is not ok, please delete. I thought we could mention facebook if it was a direct quote from the individual in question.

I haven't read through this yet, just the OP. I remember hearing Megan Wright on HLN last week saying that her friend (girlfriend) was with this guy and that she told MW that he was upstairs with her and he had the phone for a few days. It was on HLN on the same day as the names Dane and Shane were dropped on TV.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back