LeAnna (Mom) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel, because of the comments she made, such as the saying too much and the comments about him not suffering in school (at the funeral), that they decided to kill him for a reason.

They looked up how long it would take and they knew people are not prosecuted for this type of "accident".

She knew JRH left Cooper in the car. It was the only explanation to her. Nothing else the daycare provided to her as an alternative explanation.

JRH told her he was worried about how CH would look, but he lied and said it was peaceful.

They have justified this killing in their own minds.

I agree. It certainly seems that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some insight into her actions at Ross' probable cause hearing:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/07/justice/leanna-harris-5-questions/

Leanna Harris arrived before the proceeding began and took a seat with family members, holding hands with the woman sitting next to her. When Ross Harris was brought into the courtroom in his orange prison jumpsuit, she appeared to get emotional.

When Stoddard began his testimony, she held the hand of another woman sitting next to her and at one point appeared to wipe away tears.

She put her head down when Stoddard was questioned about Ross Harris sexting other women. Later, she looked straight ahead without expression. She hung her head again when Stoddard discussed her alleged conversation with day care workers.

Leanna Harris seemed most attentive when the hearing turned to the matter of her husband's bail.

I am hopeful now that LH has hired an attorney. My thought is that any counsel worth his salt is going to let her know how bad things look for RH and could be for her if she continues to support him unconditionally. I really think this could be the beginning of her coming clean on many things to save her own skin. Then again, maybe I am just an optimist.....

That's an interesting thought. I'm thinking the only way she will "come clean" is in the form of a plea deal of some kind wherein she testifies against him (which is what you are saying, I believe. I'm not disagreeing, simply contemplating and adding thoughts to yours)

I think she might find it in her interest to do this if they have enough to charge her. On the other hand, at this point, it sure doesn't look like they do, or they'd have done so by now. That doesn't mean they won't in the future but…

When this case broke, I thought of Kyron's case. I was reminded of some of the things LE has said about Kyron's stepmother, which IIRC were similar to things said in this case. Things like how shocked and appalled the public would be when the truth came out. Desiree, Kyron's mother said similar things. She indicated that horrible hateful things were said about Kyron. Of course in that case, since charges have never beeen brought, we have never been privy to much, or any of it, the way we were in this case. So much about JRH was brought to light already at the PC hearing, we have a lot to chew on, and it is just as bad as LE told us it would be.

I'm just thinking they don't have much concrete on Leanna, or she'd be charged by now. Ross was arrested and charged within hours. Which makes me think that if she is complicit, and I still have strong suspicions, she may be quite clever.

I don't recall who derived the theory that she could have actually coaxed and lured him into doing the dirty work, because she was ready to move on and this was her way to be rid of them both, but I think it's possible. I want to be clear, I think she could have done so in an indirect, manipulative way, OR in a very direct way, I don't pretend to know the details. It's just an imagining at this juncture.

Yes, I suppose legally it does. If you mean complicit in a Darin Routier way, then yes, I agree. She has probably figured it out by now and at least very strongly suspects, like the rest of us, that this was not an accident.

That is reprehensible enough to be sure.

What I meant I am on the fence about was that some people seem convinced this was an actual, arranged situation, a plan, in advance, to kill their son.

That is what I am not convinced of.

Even if you could find two people of a mind to kill their own child, how on earth could they do it this way? The thought of how that child suffered.

I'm
Not convinced they premeditated it together....but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Neither one reacted to testimony of what their son suffered through.

Neither one IMO reacted, in any realm, with any sort of semblance of normal grief response.

IMO Both showed severe emotional detachment from their son.

I feel, because of the comments she made, such as the saying too much and the comments about him not suffering in school (at the funeral), that they decided to kill him for a reason.

They looked up how long it would take and they knew people are not prosecuted for this type of "accident".

She knew JRH left Cooper in the car. It was the only explanation to her. Nothing else the daycare provided to her as an alternative explanation.

JRH told her he was worried about how CH would look, but he lied and said it was peaceful.

They have justified this killing in their own minds.

I think it's absolutely possible for people to discuss and premeditate and plan and agree to unspeakably cruel heinous acts. It's been done before and it will be again. Whether it happened exactly like that here I don't know for certain, but what I'm seeing in her behavior smells to me. She doesn't look like she's grieving to me.

In our office we always referred boys with hypospadias to Urologists before 24 months. It interrupts urine flow an encourages urinary tract infections if I remember correctly. Painful erections too I think.
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/hypospadias.html
All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

One of my sons was referred for a possible case of hypospadias. (He had a slight anomaly that the pediatrician wanted a urologist to see, but the urologist ultimately decided was nothing that required action). He was just two or three months old at the time.

I think anyone wise whose husband was arrested for this and was herself being questioned would get an attorney, guilty or not. I also happen to think think she's involved, but if anything like this, any accident, or missing situation EVER happened with my family, I'd get an attorney before I spoke to ANYONE. I'd certainly cooperate because I want my child back, or the crime solved, but I'd also be protecting my legal interests. I would NOT 100% trust LE to be looking out for me, because I know their job is to solve the crime. I'd have an attorney. You bet I would. Lickety split. Ad websleuths would all sit here watching and think it was a sign I was guilty and I wouldn't care.

Where can you hear it?!? I've only read quotes! I'd love a link. Please!!!
Nope, not me! The innocent don't need to lawyer up.

I wonder if the lawyer approached Leanna? He was in the news right after Ross' arrest. He must know this will be the next high-profile case since Casey Anthony. JMO

Unless I'm innocent and arrested...

I will not be hiring a defense attorney.

Anything to do with my child, I'll lay my life out like an open book, I don't care if I was smoking crack & banging the pizza delivery guy on the back porch...I would spill it ALL out.

*****I do not smoke crack nor do I bang anyone other than my husband. My comments were to illustrate my point.

I wish Leanna would just get angry. Or upset. Or anything.

Anything to do with my child, I'll lay my life out like an open book, I don't care if I was smoking crack & banging the pizza delivery guy on the back porch...I would spill it ALL out.

*****I do not smoke crack nor do I bang anyone other than my husband. My comments were to illustrate my point.

I do agree with your point that I would be laying my life all out there for the investigators.

However, the kind of people who DO smoke crack and bang pizza guys on back porches are just the type of shady people who wouldn't and would have guilty consciences to begin with ;)

I definitely would. I have a lot of Faith in the justice system but not enough faith to not utilize my rights. If this scenario was my life- (and I was innocent) I definitely would hire a lawyer.

ETA: I would lawyer up but I would also cooperate with the investigation. I would want my child's killer to be prosecuted So I would do whatever I could to help with the investigation. I would just want to be protected as well because sometimes, LE does get it wrong.

I definitely would. I have a lot of Faith in the justice system but not enough faith to not utilize my rights. If this scenario was my life- (and I was innocent) I definitely would hire a lawyer.

If this were my life, one would be appointed ...I would have killed the SOB

Once you are arrested it is too late. You have given them all of that info and they have twisted it into whatever they need to charge you.

Innocent people are wrongly convicted in the US. The best defense is a good attorney.

"The few studies that have been done estimate that between 2.3% and 5% of all prisoners in the U.S. are innocent (for context, if just 1% of all prisoners are innocent, that would mean that more than 20,000 innocent people are in prison)."
http://www.innocenceproject.org/understand/

So, does anyone know how her parents are dealing with this? Are they visibly supporting her? Him?
I read on Twitter this morning the woman at the jail was her mom. It was that x friend of theirs he posted on #hotcardeath

I've been innocent and arrested and I don't trust them anymore.

I believe I could do everything to find my child and still have an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa