Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's going to come out that Lee was privvy to things after-the-fact and did not come forward - hence his need for an attorney. I hope he fries like his sister... to let that baby alone all these months because they're all trying to protect a monster is absolutely UNFATHOMABLE to me.

All Lee getting an attroney makes sense to me.AS we have seen by CA in the past she is willing to throw anyone under the bus.I think I would do the same thing. I still think no one knew except one person CA.

obviously with the ID today the same day that Lee declares he has an attorney..great timing. Interesting, indeed.:clap:

He's retained an attorney for one of two reasons (or both): 1) He's involved with the cover up or helped KC 2) This has to do with the paternity of Caylee.

I am sick to my stomach. I'm going to go hug my daughter,

I think Lee needed an attorney. I also wonder what he knows regarding Caylee's paternity.

I wonder if items taken from Hopespring could have been notes that implicate them all? This may be a little "out there", but I'm typing it anyway...

If it turns out that LA is Caylee's father, what if some items were thrown in the bag to suggest that? casey is whacked so she may have even tried to frame LA by things she's said or done?

Maybe Lee retained a lawyer to ask for full immunuty.

Interesting that Lee isn't using the same attorney CA and GA are using. I wonder why.

I heard this news on WFTV right after the presser so there's probably no link yet. I'll check for one. The reporters did name the attorney but I can't remember it (dang memory!)

I think it's going to come out that Lee was privvy to things after-the-fact and did not come forward - hence his need for an attorney. I hope he fries like his sister... to let that baby alone all these months because they're all trying to protect a monster is absolutely UNFATHOMABLE to me.

Ditto. Couldn't have said it any better.

I had the horrible thought that perhaps the whole family is getting lawyers so they can take the fifth at trial and thereby protect casey. Appear as if they may have done something in the aftermath of the crime, etc, that could jeopardize their legal status and then they do not have to testify against casey. It struck me as weird that the Anthonys asked for immunity when there was no hint by prosecution that they were in danger of bing charged for anything. Setting it all up so they don't have to testify?

...more like to keep HIM from saying things that will incrimenate HIM.

I think LE is going to offset this MR fiasco with a offensive against them in the form of releasing overwhelming evidence/docs showing that she has no chance, neither does anyone who helped her or involved with her.

I totally agree. He should have hired one in the beginning, but NO ONE "thought" they would find her body. Surprise, Surprise !!!

While WFTV or WESh, darn I can't remember! While the station was reporting on the news from OSCO they ran consecutive pictures of Caylle, KC, & Lee. With info that has been throwed out to the masses these pics are very eary. The broadcast was not showing any pics. of the grandparenys with Caylee only Lee & KC with Caylee. After th station repeatdly ran the pics they announce Lee is seeking leagal counsel. I'm sure this is not just to give him guidence during leagal proceedings. The reporter also stated she tried to talk with Cindy 2 days ago and she ran not walked into the house. I realize the A's life is now filled with a hurrican of emotions that hopefully will allow them to speak unbridaled. No more allegance towards KC unless it is to find out the truth. Hopefully CA will ask her a second time, "What did you do?!!!!"

Interesting that Lee isn't using the same attorney CA and GA are using. I wonder why.

I heard this news on WFTV right after the presser so there's probably no link yet. I'll check for one. The reporters did name the attorney but I can't remember it (dang memory!)

I heard the same thing. Was the last name Larson? Hired today is what I believe I heard. They said it so quick, it was over before I paid attention.

I don't understand why you all would think that Lee was Caylee's father.

Do you really really believe what KC said about Lee trying to have sex with her? If she was being honest about that, it seems like it would be the only time she ever told the truth in her life. This evil demon does not know what telling the truth means. She would say anything to get attention, she is a liar, a theif, and a murderer. So why do you all believe that what she said about Lee is the truth?

I think LA probably got an attorney because he is a part of a family that is all under investigation. Whether or not he had anything to do with a coverup we don't know, but I am sure that just as the A's are being investigated for giving these conflicting statements, he is being investigated for the same as well.

By the way, with how promiscuous KC was I'm sure there are many men who could be the baby's Father.

Since when does an innocent uncle of a murder victim need an attorney?

What does Lee know, and when did he know it?

Since when does a meter man who finds the body of a child need a lawyer?

Everyone has the right to hire legal representation or seek legal advice should the need arise. No doubt with the discovery of Caylee's body, George, Cindy and Lee are all going to come under question and suspicion will be cast on their roles - if any - in the death and disposal of Caylee.

He should have got a lawyer a long time ago, IMO.

...more like to keep HIM from saying things that will incrimenate HIM.

I think LE is going to offset this MR fiasco with a offensive against them in the form of releasing overwhelming evidence/docs showing that she has no chance, neither does anyone who helped her or involved with her.

Re bold--Hope you're right!

Since when does a meter man who finds the body of a child need a lawyer?

Everyone has the right to hire legal representation or seek legal advice should the need arise. No doubt with the discovery of Caylee's body, George, Cindy and Lee are all going to come under question and suspicion will be cast on their roles - if any - in the death and disposal of Caylee.

He should have got a lawyer a long time ago, IMO.

His work provided him the attorney to keep the press off him and his colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member