LEE Takes Memorial Away from Front of House

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed to be enjoying himself high-fiving and smiling with Casey at the court house. I haven't seen any grief from Lee, just anger at anyone who doesn't buy into their lies. I'd rather see him confront cameras now and say if this Caylee, I want the murderer caught and the harshest sentence known to man imposed on that person.

What I think is premature is being huddled up with a bunch of lawyers while your granddaughter/niece's body is being autopsied.
We don;t know what grief Lee has shown because there are 2 full threads asking where is Lee?

and maybe he is.

And you could be right. It seems he has been doing his own thing as of late. So perhaps I shouldn't have included him as putting Casey in front of Caylee. We will have to wait to see what statement is made by the family when they speak next. I don't think Cindy knows what to say now...but she will formulate something and I have no doubt she will not keep quiet.

This is horrible. Whomever put it there had only thoughts of Caylee in their heart. Apparently Lee does not.

I hope he checked on the cat while he was there. They didn't take the Cat with them when they left yesterday, AND THAT makes me mad.

I agree with you there. But I think they may need some time to grieve before they start even thinking about being angry at Casey. I am sure they are all re-grouping their thoughts right now.

And based on prior history, they will probably still come out with some outrageous theories in an effort to believe their daughter/sister is not a monster. I believe I saw video today of Casey's defense team meeting with the family at their home. I am sure they are all trying to figure out "where do we go from here"?

I agree. They have not come to terms with the fact that their world will never be the same again. They are trying to put the pieces back together and that, I think, means that they want Casey back at home and life to go on. Unfortunately they are only delaying the inevitable. It's the same reason a lot of women go back to abusers..they just want things to be "normal" again. Normal is different for all of us. I know of cases of women who have been tried, convicted and are sitting in prison whose families still can't accept the fact that their loved one was capable of murdering her children. Darlie Routier is one of the more famous cases.

I know. How crazy is it that he didn't offer anyone a group hug. How cold and selfish of him. :rolleyes: Leave the man *alone* is all I'm saying. Geesh....
I told you, I had Wheaties today LOL!

I will agree that people should not put memorials at the A's house, better by the crime scene, and that people who went over there to protest are ridiculous..IMO..

BUT....that isn't going to stop them. Most of them just want the camera time IMO.

I do wish that all the A's didn't give off the "our &&&& doesn't stink" attitude. It makes me madder at KC. It's that same attitude I dislike in a woman who was pole dancing with her daughter "missing."

If he wants to control things let him start with using that anger against his sister..JMO

I was really hoping that people wouldn't send anything to that house or those people.

There are so many children all over this country who aren't even going to have a home let alone gifts for the Holdiays. I personally would rather see people donate to charities in Caylee's name instead of spending money on flowers and memorials that won't be appreciated by her family and at least that money could be put to good use.

I think people leaving flowers for caylee at the house is lovely, but a cross reminds me of the tombstone that was brought along by protesters a while back.

I dont think its right to toss things that were given by people with good intentions - its sad and disrespectful to the people who are sending them in tribute to a little girl who captured their hearts.
But not everyone is doing it for the 'right 'reasons. Some may be doing it out of spite.

And I cannot forget they they are grieving now, and grief makes us do some not so nice, or rational things.
I was angry as heck when my dad died, and feel a little ashamed about it now....and that was all under 'normal' circumstances.
Anger is a coping mechanism to feel some sense of control when one is feeling utterly helpless, and hopeless.

I agree its not right, but I cant stand in judgement of them right now., knowing some of the crazy things I did out of grief.
I do understand and respect that people feel very differently though.

This is horrible. Whomever put it there had only thoughts of Caylee in their heart. Apparently Lee does not.

You can't really know that though. With many of the nuts that show up at that house, there are many that would do it to hurt the Anthony's or rub it in their face. I would LIKE to think it was innocent, but we may never know. Once again, it still was premature and should not have been placed at that location - at least at this time.

Exactly. I mean the people around there have been pretty rough on the Anthony's and now he is supposed to make nice nice with them because he has been almost proven wrong?
I think these people should go put memorials over on Suburban and get away from the Anthony home. Why does everyone keep going there like it is an attraction? We are going to have another murder and a suicide on our hands if the media and all the looky loos don't get out of there pretty soon. This is a living nightmare.

Amen to that. I think those people need to back away.

I will agree that people should not put memorials at the A's house, better by the crime scene, and that people who went over there to protest are ridiculous..IMO..

BUT....that isn't going to stop them. Most of them just want the camera time IMO.

I do wish that all the A's didn't give off the "our &&&& doesn't stink" attitude. It makes me madder at KC. It's that same attitude I dislike in a woman who was pole dancing with her daughter "missing."

If he wants to control things let him start with using that anger against his sister..JMO

Not to be snarky but the house was considered a crime scene that's why crime tape was all around it and the police were there searching it inside and out.

As much as I am not a fan of the A's...any of 'em...I would leave them alone for now...I can't even begin to imagine what is going on in thier lives at the present time, no matter the situation(s)...

Im trying to decide if it is sympathy I have (although it is very tiny) or if I'm just plain mad at them...

Wow, that post didn't make any sense but I am leaving it.

My opinion, Lee took away the memorial because he knows the public put it there, and he and his entire family blame the public and media for Caylees death, instead of blaming Casey. Watch, they will say Zani did it, the media caused it from all the attenteon, and they will say LE didnt help them find her till it was too late.
And then people wonder why we dont always pity them?

Not to be snarky but the house was considered a crime scene that's why crime tape was all around it and the police were there searching it inside and out.

Oh go ahead and be snarky....LOL. But even though the house may very well be the crime scene, there needs to be some discretion as to where memorials are placed. I think eventually the area where the body was found might be more appropriate...though I honestly hate to think of all those elementary school kids going to school every day and passing by a memorial for a dead child! That seems alot for them to deal with.

I guess LA is never going to accept the Caylee is dead.

I don't think the Anthony family will EVER believe their daughter is responsible for Caylee's death.What they don't understand is that,by defending their daughter,they are never going to be able to have closure.I'm sure Cindy will be on meds for the rest of her life(possible institutionalized,but definitely suicidal) George,I'm sure,will end up leaving Cindy and Lee....we'll I'm thinking his chances of having a "normal" relationship will be over.I mean,really,who wants to be with someone who is in constant denial? Not to mention,his serious anger problem.(as shown on the news today with this incident)

JMO.

We don;t know what grief Lee has shown because there are 2 full threads asking where is Lee?

He seemed to have picked up right where he left off before he disappeared.....angry at everyone but the person responsible for this tragedy.

Did you see grief in that smirky high-five?

I have always felt badly for Lee; I don't know why. His life is forever changed by what his sister did. At least we haven't seen him in the press lately telling lies. In the beginning, I do believe he was somewhat pulled into Casey's stories, but was sincerely trying to help LE, and for that he has been made fun of. Also, I hesitate to say this, but I have come to think in recent years that these makeshift 'memorials' that seem to appear wherever there is a disaster are somewhat cheesy and disrespectful. I know it is most people's intent to do something kind, I guess, but it is almost always done by people who did not know the victims. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew