Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts from Casey's Purse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee confiscated all the receipts that were in Casey's purse on July 14th, 2008. He made a list of them for LE....why didn't he just give LE the receipts? Lee claims all the receipts were found in chronological order, which was strange for his sister. Notice that on the list are two different credit card purchases made at JC Penney's. These charges had to have been made with Cindy's credit card. I am wondering if Casey went to Penney's and bought another Pooh blanket and/or laundry bag to replace the ones missing from Caylee's room? If so, then that means Casey used Cindy's stolen credit card to replace the items in which Caylee was buried. That is just awful.

LeeReceipts01.jpg

LeeReceipts02.jpg

I was also thinking I could line up the purchases with the cell phone pings. I don't have time right now, but maybe some other enterprising member does?

(Just a side note, we have a Members Only Room set up for the lady who took the garbage from the Anthonys. She has promised us she will post pics and/or reveal the contents of the bag. We are sitting on pins and needles right now waiting to hear what threads were printed out from WS, among other finds. She did post a list of Caylee's "firsts" that she found in the bag, crumpled up and thrown away. )

Note
Casey grocery shopped quite a bit as well and not only at Target but at Winn Dixie and Publix too.. .
And she went to see 2 movies at a movie theatre on top of renting movies from Blockbuster...Doing her own investigating????
Geez,Casey's grief must have been overwhelming in a "backwards" sort of way
Wonder if she thought Zanny the Nanny was going to bring Caylee to watch the movie Hancock? :mad:

Do I remember correctly that LA turned these actual receipts over to Baez? If so, has LE gotten them from Baez?

In CA's interview she skirted the question about the CC receipts by saying there was "nothing on there" IIRC? I wonder would LE be able to supeona her CC statements if neccessary?

OT I can't read his writing very well. It looks like chicken scratch to me.

Your right and IIRC LA made notes of the receipts before turning them over to JB . This is a copy of LA notes regarding the receipts he turned over to JB .

Hi Lil Miss, I just figured this out myself - after you register, you still have to log in, so click on the Log In button towards the top, and type in your log-in name and password. then you'll see it!

Thank you! Found it .... finally:)

On the note there is :Citco Carwash 7/5 at 5:41 pm....Was this her car, Amy's or Tony's? Anyone remember what car she was using on that day?

Your right and IIRC LA made notes of the receipts before turning them over to JB . This is a copy of LA notes regarding the receipts he turned over to JB .

If this is record of receipts handed over to JB.......then why is there no record of a JCP cc purchase on 6/27?????

On the note there is :Citco Carwash 7/5 at 5:41 pm....Was this her car, Amy's or Tony's? Anyone remember what car she was using on that day?

Tony's

That Winnie the Pooh bedding set was sold as an exclusive item, exclusive to Target stores. It was only available in that pattern at Target. Also, Target discontinued that particular set in 2007. If KC replaced the bedding set at JC Penney it wouldn't match the one that was missing and CA would have noticed the difference.

LA refers to these receipts in his interview with LE. He does state that he turned them over to Baez. When he got them back the JCP receipt from the 27th of June was missing.

What if she bought the Winnie the Pooh bedding to go and put with Caylee's body? Now I'm sort of reaching, but could it have happened that way, since the stuff didn't match what was in the bedroom?

Wasn't that the day she picked Tony up from the airport ? It was in one of the doc.dumps that she washed his . Her car was already at the tow yard and she was using his . Amy's car didn't come into play until later without looking it up I think the 10th.

If this is record of receipts handed over to JB.......then why is there no record of a JCP cc purchase on 6/27?????

IIRC, Lee said it was not accounted for. How did he know about it though? I may have to go back and listen to that interview with LE.

I just reread LA's interview. Th receipts were found in KC's purse when LA brought her things home from TL's apt. They were saved in chronological order from the 20th of June to the 15th of July. They were originally offered to LE but they turned them down. LA turned them over to Baez. Later, about the 21st of July, LA went to Baez' office and asked if he could review these receipts. Baez allowed him to look at them and this is when he made this handwritten note. Upon reviewing the note, LA noticed that there were receipts saved from the 20th of June to the 15th of July but no receipt for the 27th of June. (he must have known somehow that a purchase was made on the 27th). LA couldn't understand why KC wouldn't save this receipt since she had all others prior to and after the 27th. He doesn't know if it was there originally and it became missing after Baez got them or if KC just didn't save this particular receipt.

LA interview:
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01 Lee Anthony July 29, 2008.pdf

What if she bought the Winnie the Pooh bedding to go and put with Caylee's body? Now I'm sort of reaching, but could it have happened that way, since the stuff didn't match what was in the bedroom?

At this point, we don't know if the blanket that was with the remains match the set exactly or if it was another WTP blanket. Caylee did have the blanket that went with the Target set. It's seen in some of her pics.

As far as KC saying Zanny had a key and took these things from the house, KC has to convince a jury that there is a Zanny first. How can Zanny have had a key if she doesn't exist?

I just reread LA's interview. Th receipts were found in KC's purse when LA brought her things home from TL's apt. They were saved in chronological order from the 20th of June to the 15th of July. They were originally offered to LE but they turned them down. LA turned them over to Baez. Later, about the 21st of July, LA went to Baez' office and asked if he could review these receipts. Baez allowed him to look at them and this is when he made this handwritten note. Upon reviewing the note, LA noticed that there were receipts saved from the 20th of June to the 15th of July but no receipt for the 27th of June. (he must have known somehow that a purchase was made on the 27th). LA couldn't understand why KC wouldn't save this receipt since she had all others prior to and after the 27th. He doesn't know if it was there originally and it became missing after Baez got them or if KC just didn't save this particular receipt.

LA interview:
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01 Lee Anthony July 29, 2008.pdf

I've always wondered how LA ever knew there was a 27th JCP receipt. I must take the time to try and figure this one out.

I've always wondered how LA ever knew there was a 27th JCP receipt. I must take the time to try and figure this one out.

Before he reviewed the receipts at Baez' office, LA and CA probably reveiwed her CC statement since KC had the card and LA had seen purchases made on the receipt. This is probably when they found out about the 27th purchase.
LA reviewed his handwritten note he made at Baez' office and saw that the 27th purchase wasn't included with the saved receipts. Did KC not save this or did Baez not include it when he let LA see them?

BeTheMiracle, Thank you so much for starting this thread and for sharing all of this. Imust be having some early signs of short term memory loss, cause I don't remember ever seeing this list that Lee wrote out! And I have followed this case from day 1! Looks like Casey did alot of shopping with Cindy's credit cards! And there are several purchases at JC Penney! I would think LE has gotten the actual credit card receipts by now from the company! Oh my!!! Unbelievable!
Do you have any idea when the lady that took the A's garbage will be on the Member's only site? That is so exciting that you're able to get all of this together! Wow! How in the world will I clean my house today!???
Thank you for all your work here! Much appreciated!

Click the link in my sig, that will take you to our forum.....you'll have to either log in, or register, registration is automatic, so it only takes a second.....once you are registered, the Members Only Room will appear for you, right at the top of the forum!

*snipped*

My browser will not display sig's, can you PM the link to me? TIA

I was just reading the transcript of the interview LA did on 7/29 a couple of days ago. I think I recall that these receipts were offered to LE more than once and they didn't want them and LA gave them to JB on the 21st but went back to his office & reviewed them on the 28th and made this list which he gave to LE on the 29th at this interview & signed & dated at that time. Also, I think I recall that LA may have been the one who "organized" them which must have been while he was looking at them on the 28th because on the 29th he tells LE that he isn't certain whether this is all the receipts that he turned over to JB or not. (PS Corporal Edwards that was interviewing LA on the 29th seems bothered by the fact that LE didn't collect them when they had the chance.)

Oh, I almost forgot - I also recall a few receipts being found elsewhere but I cannot recall where - either in Casey's car, Tony's Jeep, or Amy's car I think - it seems like it was only 3 or 4 or so and may have included the one from the 27th - I don't know - I just can't remember where I read that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500