Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts from Casey's Purse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click the link in my sig, that will take you to our forum.....you'll have to either log in, or register, registration is automatic, so it only takes a second.....once you are registered, the Members Only Room will appear for you, right at the top of the forum!

I'm not sure why LE wouldn't want the actual receipts, and why would they just take Lee's word for it? Lee and Casey were conspiring to keep info from LE, so I don't know why he would "provide" the cops with this. Of course maybe at the time, Lee didn't know what was going on. I don't know.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I thought I had registered previously but I guess not. Got in after registering a little while ago.

My question about the trash is "Were those really HEARTS I saw in the video?". I posted it to that site. I could swear I saw loose hearts fall when she was holding the yellow paper and some were on the ground, too. Lots of things looking like hearts to me. :waitasec: hmmmm

That Winnie the Pooh bedding set was sold as an exclusive item, exclusive to Target stores. It was only available in that pattern at Target. Also, Target discontinued that particular set in 2007. If KC replaced the bedding set at JC Penney it wouldn't match the one that was missing and CA would have noticed the difference.

LA refers to these receipts in his interview with LE. He does state that he turned them over to Baez. When he got them back the JCP receipt from the 27th of June was missing.

Maybe that is why she went to several different Target stores, trying to find one that still had the exact pattern?

So Lee did get the receipts back again from Baez? Did he then give them to LE? It doesn't seem right that they would not get them and just take LAs word. Same with the CC statements.

Odd about that missing receipt. I suppose it could have just been carelessness. (would be kinda ironic if José just misplaced it, and LA said something about it being missing to CA, who therefore suspected there must be something deeply incriminating about JCP and didn't want to hand over the JCP statement.)

On the note there is :Citco Carwash 7/5 at 5:41 pm....Was this her car, Amy's or Tony's? Anyone remember what car she was using on that day?

IIRC, wasn't her car in the towyard by then? Maybe it was Amy or Tony's car she was washing?

Maybe that is why she went to several different Target stores, trying to find one that still had the exact pattern?

So Lee did get the receipts back again from Baez? Did he then give them to LE? It doesn't seem right that they would not get them and just take LAs word. Same with the CC statements.

Odd about that missing receipt. I suppose it could have just been carelessness. (would be kinda ironic if José just misplaced it, and LA said something about it being missing to CA, who therefore suspected there must be something deeply incriminating about JCP and didn't want to hand over the JCP statement.)

After reading the interview of LA's, I see that he did not get the receipts back. Baez let him come to the office to look at them. This is when he made the handwritten note. It seems that from LA's statement that he didn't know if KC saved that particular receipt and Baez held it back or if KC never saved it in the first place.

ETA: It appears that LA found these receipts in KC's property already saved in chronological order. She was keeping track of her own purchases for some reason.

I vaguely recall that LE was not interested in the receipts.

I could be - and most probably am - wrong though. Smart and helpful of Lee to write them out though, assuming he didn't omit anything.

No, you're correct. When I saw the utube vid of CA saying (paraphrasing)'Too late boys. I had them for ages and you didnt want them and now theyre gone' ......That was the moment I decided that CA was a lying, enabling, psychotic woman.
But now I know its because she tried to give them to LE and LE wasnt interested (just like with the pants...just like them not going through the clothing lee brought back from TonE's et, ).
She didnt throw them out, which is what I had assumed from the video- she handed them over to Jose.....At which point LE decided that they did want them.
Gotta get my daughter ready for school, but will post the relevant vids when I get back.

Eta: Heres the utube video- the extended version of what I had originally seen. CA is asked about the reciepts @ the 2.30 mark.

Note
Casey grocery shopped quite a bit as well and not only at Target but at Winn Dixie and Publix too.. .
And she went to see 2 movies at a movie theatre on top of renting movies from Blockbuster...Doing her own investigating????
Geez,Casey's grief must have been overwhelming in a "backwards" sort of way
Wonder if she thought Zanny the Nanny was going to bring Caylee to watch the movie Hancock? :mad:

Does anyone here thinks its strange that a irresponsible 22 year old would keep every single one of her receipts?? Not for tax purposes, I assume.
I do believe LA is in this up to his eyeballs.

Does anyone here thinks its strange that a irresponsible 22 year old would keep every single one of her receipts?? Not for tax purposes, I assume.

I find it VERY weird! Why would she keep her cash receipts to movies or the grocery store?? I don't keep those things.

Maybe it was going to be her super duper paper trail to prove she really was doing her own investigation.....:bang:

I'm not getting the connection between Casey keeping he receipts and how it implicates Lee?

I find it VERY weird! Why would she keep her cash receipts to movies or the grocery store?? I don't keep those things.

Maybe it was going to be her super duper paper trail to prove she really was doing her own investigation.....:bang:

I think this was her way of keeping a journal or a "diary of days"- I think she knew sooner or later she was gonna be questioned about her 31 days and what happened, where she was, what she did, etc. They were also gonna be evidence for her - something like "see I was there I have a receipt to prove it!" Dimwit forgot that since she was using someone else's checks and CC's - she doesn't look innocent!!:bang:

Seems like kc had allot of cash on her also to make these purchases..............from k cashing stolen checks from AH?
The JCP receipt that CA wouldn't give LE probably had 'winnie the pooh' items written on it. SHE KNEW RIGHT THEN CAYLEE WAS GONE!!! IMO, why else would you not give it over?

I don't think it's odd to keep receipts. I keep everything and once a month I do a sweep of my purse and remove them. To me the fact that she hung on to them is not odd at all, not one bit. I do find the chronological order thing to be weird, if true. JMO.

Lee confiscated all the receipts that were in Casey's purse on July 14th, 2008. He made a list of them for LE....why didn't he just give LE the receipts? Lee claims all the receipts were found in chronological order, which was strange for his sister. Notice that on the list are two different credit card purchases made at JC Penney's. These charges had to have been made with Cindy's credit card. I am wondering if Casey went to Penney's and bought another Pooh blanket and/or laundry bag to replace the ones missing from Caylee's room? If so, then that means Casey used Cindy's stolen credit card to replace the items in which Caylee was buried. That is just awful.

LeeReceipts01.jpg

LeeReceipts02.jpg

I was also thinking I could line up the purchases with the cell phone pings. I don't have time right now, but maybe some other enterprising member does?

(Just a side note, we have a Members Only Room set up for the lady who took the garbage from the Anthonys. She has promised us she will post pics and/or reveal the contents of the bag. We are sitting on pins and needles right now waiting to hear what threads were printed out from WS, among other finds. She did post a list of Caylee's "firsts" that she found in the bag, crumpled up and thrown away. )
Were these in with the docs released early on?

I don't think it's odd to keep receipts. I keep everything and once a month I do a sweep of my purse and remove them. To me the fact that she hung on to them is not odd at all, not one bit. I do find the chronological order thing to be weird, if true. JMO.

LOL- I'm like that too but pretty bad. My son calls me the "receipt lady". When I check out at a store and they hand me a receipt I just stick it in my purse and there it stays until G0d knows when. Though certainly not in chronological order.

Nice, she went through the car wash.

I think this was her way of keeping a journal or a "diary of days"- I think she knew sooner or later she was gonna be questioned about her 31 days and what happened, where she was, what she did, etc. They were also gonna be evidence for her - something like "see I was there I have a receipt to prove it!" Dimwit forgot that since she was using someone else's checks and CC's - she doesn't look innocent!!:bang:

I think you guessed it. LA stated he was surprised by her clothes being so natly folded because that wasn't his sis usual mo. It seems odd that while KC is running ammuck that she would take time to organize under the circumstances she faced herself with. On the other hand it did appear to taks some planning even if it is 10 min. ahead type thinking to pull off all of her days existing under the vail of death of her chld. A cunning vixen is what I call her. She is still using her cunning ways unless JB tells her he needs more money to continue??? Why sell the photos when KC has some family in Conn. paying for everything. Would the money be put in a trust while KC sits in jail? What happens with the money?

I think you guessed it. LA stated he was surprised by her clothes being so natly folded because that wasn't his sis usual mo. It seems odd that while KC is running ammuck that she would take time to organize under the circumstances she faced herself with. On the other hand it did appear to taks some planning even if it is 10 min. ahead type thinking to pull off all of her days existing under the vail of death of her chld. A cunning vixen is what I call her. She is still using her cunning ways unless JB tells her he needs more money to continue??? Why sell the photos when KC has some family in Conn. paying for everything. Would the money be put in a trust while KC sits in jail? What happens with the money?

What if KC "gives" JB the photos-they are then his property-he sells them-it is his money to use as the defense sees fit?:waitasec:

Look at the times written by each entry. ALL were during "lunchtime" or after 4:45 pm. Just like a real working person. I don't get it. If she was free mornings and afternoons, why weren't some of the buys made then? Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500