Leonard Gonzalez Jr.

At http://ricksblog.biz he just posted about a Gulf Breeze robbery that occurred last November. It was meticulously planned, and the suspect dressed in black garb, and escaped in a large red van. Sound familiar?

Well, we also had a robbery occur that same month at Sun Trust bank. "Witnesses described the man as a white male, approximately 5 foot 8 inches tall, weighing around 160 pounds, dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants, black gloves and a black mask. http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2007/1108/front_page/001.html

In another article regarding the Sun Trust robbery, the police say they suspect he is an area resident. They show a small photo of him in the bottom right of the article. (Read bottom portion of article). http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2007/1115/front_page/001.html

Very interesting!

Has anyone heard anymore about LPG jr"s wifes meeting with LE. TIA

Has anyone heard anymore about LPG jr"s wifes meeting with LE. TIA

Only that she is no longer a POI. Personally, I think she has taken the kids into hiding, either for their safety or to keep the press at bay, probably both.

Can anyone blame her for that?

If I were her, my first move would be to contact a divorce attorney.

I haven't commented on this case yet but the one thing that stands out to me concerns recent reports that these murders were the result of a contract hit for which the perps were to receive $30,000.
I don't know about you but this sounds crazy. That's not alot of money for this type of crime. And then consider $30,000 split among 8 or 9 criminals. This part of the case just doesn't add up for me. That's why I think the primary motive was more than just robbery....still trying to figure this out.

WEAR-TV...

Attorney Jim Jenkins/ M. James Jenkins; http://www.jenkinslaw.net/lawyer-attorney-1173639.html :

Jr. Was Hired By His Client's Ex-Wife To Develop/Create A Criminal Case Against His Client. The Ex-Wife Paid Jr. Over $150K 3-4 Months Of Last Year. Jr. Followed His Client All Around The World. Within Months His Client Was Accused Of Child Molestation.

The Ex-Wife Cut The Payments Off, And Jr. Changed His Story Saying The Guy Was Innocent Under Oath. Jr. Was Given Blanket Immunity. His Client Was Cleared Of Charges.

who is ex-wife .....anyone know ???

I'd guess a friend or associate of PLW's. She (the ex-wife) obviously has some money if she can afford to pay $150k to get dirt on her ex. Owning a yacht can certainly help attract wealthy friends & associates. Just my opinion from what we know so far but I think PLW's and Jr. have been stratching eachothers backs for quite some time . . .
MOO

I haven't commented on this case yet but the one thing that stands out to me concerns recent reports that these murders were the result of a contract hit for which the perps were to receive $30,000.
I don't know about you but this sounds crazy. That's not alot of money for this type of crime. And then consider $30,000 split among 8 or 9 criminals. This part of the case just doesn't add up for me. That's why I think the primary motive was more than just robbery....still trying to figure this out.

The report(s) didn't actually state that the murders were difinately a hit, it simply raised the question (may be a hit . . . ) based on rumors & speculation (unnamed sources). That hasn't been stated or confirmed by investigators - yet - in the case. The amount was $20,000 - $50,000 stated in Rick's blog;
http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6883

I agree, whether it's $30,000 or $50,000, it's not alot when divided 7 - 8 ways. Of course NOW we know that there was a second safe in the home that had $100,000 in it. If it was a hit and the deal was $50,000 + the $100,000 in the safe, we're talking around $20,000 each - which still isn't really that much $$ either - Who knows how this all would have played out had they found/gottin into the second safe - maybe Jr. wasn't planning on sharing the loot with any of his "crime scene" accomplices - maybe he was just going to take it all himself and sail away with PL Wiggins (the "behind the scenes" accomplice) into the sunset . . .
MOO

I'm currently researching an entirely different angle on this case, but I found this article and couldn't help but think of the "crazy youtube lady". Apparently, she isn't so crazy after all. At least, according to this article and story.
http://www.inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=4718
Shauna is a victim of sex trafficking. Forced commercial sex and labor are called human trafficking, a form of modern-day slavery. Human trafficking is very real across the United States, especially in Florida, California, New York and Texas. And it's very real in Pensacola.

I'm currently researching an entirely different angle on this case, but I found this article and couldn't help but think of the "crazy youtube lady". Apparently, she isn't so crazy after all. At least, according to this article and story.
http://www.inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=4718
Shauna is a victim of sex trafficking. Forced commercial sex and labor are called human trafficking, a form of modern-day slavery. Human trafficking is very real across the United States, especially in Florida, California, New York and Texas. And it's very real in Pensacola.

I read that article when it came out a few years ago. I do agree that human trafficking is real and probably happening here.

But, how is this connected to the Billings? And, how does this support "crazy youtbe lady's" allegations about the Billings?

I read that article when it came out a few years ago. I do agree that human trafficking is real and probably happening here.

But, how is this connected to the Billings? And, how does this support "crazy youtbe lady's" allegations about the Billings?

It only supports the reality of human trafficking which makes the "crazy" lady less crazy. I've read through hundreds of cases of drug and human trafficking in the Pensacola area. One thing ties them all together, you would NEVER suspect the guilty before they were convicted or confessed.

It only supports the reality of human trafficking which makes the "crazy" lady less crazy. I've read through hundreds of cases of drug and human trafficking in the Pensacola area. One thing ties them all together, you would NEVER suspect the guilty before they were convicted or confessed.

There are MANY cases where people wouldn't suspect the guilty, until they were found guilty or confessed. Really, there's just too many to list here.

Respectfully, please elaborate on how this is connected to the Billings.

:blowkiss:

There are MANY cases where people wouldn't suspect the guilty, until they were found guilty or confessed. Really, there's just too many to list here.

Respectfully, please elaborate on how this is connected to the Billings.

:blowkiss:

Are you sleuthing or monitoring?

That's why I never called her crazy. The problems she talks about are very real and an extremely serious problem going on all over.

I haven't been able to find a link back to the Billings, nor have I found where anyone else has directly linked it either. Therefore I'm left to continue believing, as I have and stated since she brought the Billings into the mix, she used the high media attention of the case in an attempt to bring attention to her own problems. And to repeat myself from an earlier statement again, in my opinion, regardless of how desperate she is for help or whatever, she went about it the wrong way, as of now, due to her having brought the murders of the Billings family into her plight, and the manner in which she used them, the majority of the people have blown her off as being a nutjob, ignored the bigger picture and could care less about her and any problem she may have, real or imagined.

The area of Alabama that I am presently in, we have a huge population of mostly illegals and a small handful of documented temporary workers, from all over South and Central America, very few are actually from Mexico, although the Mexicans take the rap for all of it. These people move around a lot, here today, gone tomorrow, to be replaced by another, it's truly like a dang shell game or something. The local police and immigrations simply do not care, until something major happens and the public outrage is so severe, they're left with no choice, but to do something and then it's only enough to silence the vocal majority.

I've given a lot of thought to a possible connection to the Billings Family, climbing out on a limb here, in my opinion, *IF* there is a connection, Jr. would have to be the prime candidate. I'm not saying there is a connection or that Jr. is or has been involved in something like that, but the sheriff did mention possible "international" ties on more than one occasion. Given Jr.'s admission of having gone to Costa Rica. We don't know what he was really doing while he was there, how long he was really there, how much back/forth he did during the time, or whether he drove or took to the skies. Given his criminal record and obvious greed, I wouldn't put it passed him to have been involved in some form of smuggling/trafficking. It's one of a dwindling number of remaining things he hasn't either been confirmed to have done or is being looked at as a possible suspect, that we're aware of.

Furthermore, at the moment, I'm not putting anything passed Ms. Pam How-Does-She-Even-Keep-All-Of-Her-Names-Straight...Hmmm...or was that her method behind it, hoping nobody else could? If it was, then it most certainly worked in confusing the heck out of me for about 2-3 days and I'm still not 100% sure, all I've paper trailed are her, or yet another unfortunate soul that happens to share her name.

But enough on the You Tube chica, she's starting to give me a bigger headache than Ms. Pam -insert name of the day here-.

First time posting.....I have found a link between the Billings case and human trafficking. It is most likely nothing but you never know. Anyway, there was a poem written by a girl named Sam Bennett in Pensacola. She claims to have been raped by Wayne Coldiron and Richard Owens. here is the link to that poem.http://www.postpoems.com/cgi-bin/displaypoem.cgi?pid=386909 . I'm sure you all have seen it. I find it interesting, if only coincidental, that Shauna Newell also has poems posted there. Here is the link for that. http://www.postpoems.com/members/restless_eyes49. I'm sure you all remember her human trafficking story from Pensacola. Another interesting connection is that Shauna's step-dad is related to Carol Brant who is related to the Gonzalez'. Connie Gonzalez , Leonard Sr.'s sister,sued Greg and Lisa Brant for default on a mortgage. I am in no way implying that the Newell family or the Brants had anything to do with the Billings murder. I am just pointing out some ineteresting connections. If these things have been pointed out in earlier posts I do apologize.

Poor Shauna.....Leonard Sr. is her paw-paw. My heart goes out to her. I want to make sure it is understood that I am NOT implying that the Brants or Newells have anything to do with this horrific crime. I just wouldn't be surprised to find out that Gonzo, Gonzo Jr. and Coldiron are involved in human trafficking or anything else for that matter.

Poor Shauna.....Leonard Sr. is her paw-paw. My heart goes out to her. I want to make sure it is understood that I am NOT implying that the Brants or Newells have anything to do with this horrific crime. I just wouldn't be surprised to find out that Gonzo, Gonzo Jr. and Coldiron are involved in human trafficking or anything else for that matter.

Babyof4, someone with the same username as you has already posted about this on Ricks Blog:

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6732

Someone who calls themselves Lisa Brant has said that there is no connection to leonard and asked NOT to be connected to this case. Lisa wrote:

we are no way connected to this we are carols kids but we have no connection to leonard and would appreciate if you would leave our names out of this we are deeply saddened by what these men have done..we moved away from florida years ago after what happened to our daughter and we do not need to start being harrased by media and unthoughtful people with no remorse of throwing innocent peoples name around the media… lisa and greg brant

On Ricks blog you appologized and wrote:

" I really am sorry for being insensitive. It was not meant like that."

So, Babyof4, it seems that you just registered here in order to connect the Brant's to this case. You wrote:

"Poor Shauna.....Leonard Sr. is her paw-paw"

Why are you doing that to this family who has already suffered enough????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back