Leslie Van Houten up for parole again

To everyone who feels it was acceptable that this murdering, manipulative psychopath got out on parole - I'm absolutely certain that you still wouldn't want her living next to you....or even in your neighborhood/area.

And, if you say you'd be OK with it - I definitely wouldn't believe you.
Frank Hackman.

This is just kind of a platitude that you could say about pretty much every single murderer (or manslaughterer, or whatever) in history. Of course she did. Every parolee does.

But in civilized society we allow for the fact that some violent criminals can be rehabilitated and re-integrated into society.
Not imo.

Some people seem to have forgotten how f'ed up some of these hippies were/are now that they've gotten old. There are old commune people around here who I would not be alone with, including some of my own family members. Experimenting with drugs and morals and weird thoughts with other weird people for 50, 60, 70 years doesn't make a person safer to be around. Let them rehab themselves behind bars away from the rest of us.

Some people seem to have forgotten how f'ed up some of these hippies were/are now that they've gotten old. There are old commune people around here who I would not be alone with, including some of my own family members. Experimenting with drugs and morals and weird thoughts with other weird people for 50, 60, 70 years doesn't make a person safer to be around. Let them rehab themselves behind bars away from the rest of us.
Yeah, I lived through the fear of the Manson murders when they happened. I was a young girl in LA. It was a very scary time not knowing when and where they'd strike next.

Thanks, @Cool Cats, I didn't know that. But if the State does not allow parole for a particular person, then the prisoner has to wait until the next time to ask again, I would think.
Now I know. Again, thanks! :)
We'll see what happens...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500