Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who watch on laptops and computers some advice ..... if you have a headset or ear phones, like a cell phone set .... use them. Warning, turn your volume down before ya plug them in. The sound is amazing and crystal clear more than your speakers. Plus you can easily pick up the small talk....I did during the last hearing when they went to side bar and JB was crying about the ankle cuffs that cut into ICAs ankle. Which was she was late walking in and walking funny. It's posted at the last hearing thread.

I can't find the "ask a question leave an answer" thread. Anyone know where it is?
Thanks

How do we watch the hearing online? Here?

TruTv stops airing court stuff here at 2PM Central. What if it goes longer? Do you think it will? I've never watched online before :waitasec:.

Channel 9 in Orlando always broadcast the hearings on there website.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

The usually have the link on there Casey Anthony page, and usually on a red banner at the top of the news page to stating something like "Watch Live Here" the tab usually starts linking to the page about 5 min. before hearings start.

Other local Orlando stations often have the hearing live too.

I have noticed that the link to the live webcast will not work in the Firefox browser though - but will with Internet Explorer.

TruTv's InSession will have pre-hearing coverage. However, they will only cover the first hour of the hearing live as the station goes to reruns after that.

I'm ready. I am going to DVR InSession while watching it on my computer. If there's a sidebar, I can unmute the TV to hear live coverage.

Housework will wait.
Cooler with beverages is next to the computer and snacks are ready.
Dinner will be sandwiches, make your own.

After reading the NeJame reply I've become all nervous and excited. It's going to be a bloodbath! Then, Cindy and Lee!

CA's Pre-Motion Testimony Checklist:

Remember --
  • Practice, Practice, Practice -- Check
  • Poise, Poise, Poise -- Check
  • Attitude, Attitude, Attitude -- Check
  • Gum, Backup Gum, Spare Gum -- Check
  • Half Truths, Mis-truths and, Tales -- Check
  • Focus on KC, KC, KC -- Check
  • Spin, Propaganda, Distraction -- Check
  • Copy 'Art of War' by Sun Tzu -- Check

Forget --
  • Truth, Honesty and, Integrity :waitasec: -- Check
  • Justice, Actual Victim, Reality -- Check
  • Caylee :angel: -- Check :snooty:

I can't find the "ask a question leave an answer" thread. Anyone know where it is?
Thanks
Legal question thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93317"]Legal Questions for Our VERIFIED Lawyers - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Other Q & A thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86705"]LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think y'all are so funny worrying about the food.
I've spent so much time on WS (sitting on my couch, snacking and typing) these past 2 years, I could live off my own fat.

ETA: it's officially July 15th on the east coast.

I have to work in the morning, but the hearing doesn't start till 2:00 pm. That gives me a little over an hour to hustle my last client out the door, drive like a maniac for 4 miles and grab something to eat before plopping down in front of the computer. :)

I was feeling a bit guilty about being so excited about this hearing. Then I remembered that the defense and the Anthonys brought this upon themselves by treating this case like a circus for their own reasons and their own benefit.

Now I can't wait to see the SA, Mr NeJames and Judge Perry in action. :woohoo:

I know the trial is still far off in the future, but I'm relieved to finally see a key hearing will be happening tomorrow. Not that I am saying all the other hearings weren't important, but obviously these 911 calls are very important evidence. I'm betting my last dollar that the judge will find in favor of the prosecution. And I also predict that Cindy Anthony will lie, but without the sassy flavor we saw in the Morgan deposition. I think if Cindy decides to act disrespectful, hateful, and ignorant as she did before, she may get a painful scolding from Judge Perry. And she is probably aware of that a verbal smackdown would happen if she acts that way... but I hope she can't hold in it and gives everyone a piece of her mind... for my entertainment purposes only though.

How do we watch the hearing online? Here?

TruTv stops airing court stuff here at 2PM Central. What if it goes longer? Do you think it will? I've never watched online before :waitasec:.

I live in Ill annoy too!

I am setting the DVR beginning at 8am - 5pm.

You can watch the hearing at wftv.com, wesh.com, myfoxorlando.com. The actual links will be posted tomorrow, but they are usually found on each station's home page in a prominent way.

I usually watch on myfoxorlando because the other sites make you click to keep your connection active every 20 minutes or so.

I'll be lounging with the cats, smokes in the stand, and my earphones plugged in and ready to to roll.

I bought a cheap set at WalMart, like you get with an IPod, and they work great ~!
You hear everything, and sometimes, even things that you aren't supposed to hear~!

But, unlike the majorirty of you folks, I won't be posting during the trial ~
I haven't mastered the having 2 screens open thing at the same time, and, I don't want to miss anything by posting, reading, and watching.

I'm NOT like Cindy ~ I can't chew gum and do other things at the same time ~! ROFL ~
So, I'll be catching up to everyone by about page 62 I imagine by the way fingers will be a flying maddly across the keyboards tomorrow.
They'll be "smokin' ~!!

Would someone kindly point me in the direction of Mark Nejames latest response?

I am so ready that I have already set the DVR to start recording "In Session" at 9am! lol

Would someone kindly point me in the direction of Mark Nejames latest response?

I am so ready that I have already set the DVR to start recording "In Session" at 9am! lol

This was the first version filed:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4699451...e-Motion-For-Reconsideration-of-Prior-Rulings

But MuzikMan and the docket reflect and amended version was filed that we do not have. Here is the post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5405984&postcount=440"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings MERGED[/ame]

I think that it is easier to watch the hearings online ~ course, I don't have TRU-TV, but, from the sounds of it, they have commercial breaks, etc.

At least online, it is straight through with no breaks.

Like Nums, and other's have said, all of the Orando Stations will carry the hearing live.
Last time, I watched through the FOX channel but the sound was awfull, and had it not been for having ear phones, I wouldn't have been able to have heard any of it even with my volumn all the way up.

Someone also said, that the other stations will give you a notice to "click" every 15-20 minutes or so, or, you loose your connection. So, if things get hot, you have to really have to pay attention.
FOX is the only one that you don't have to do that with, to my knowledge.

Do you think that as soon as Cindy gets on the stand, that she will put her hands to her mouth, and muffle a cry, and let it be known that it's "the first time I've seen Casey face to face in over 18 months".

Kind of she did with the bond hearing = and it had been all of a week and she made a big deal of it.

I think she will start out a blubbering, blathering crying idiot, then, quickly go rabid after she has brushed her tears away.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow.....it's only a day away"!!!

Oh, one more thing for the "to do list".

Make sure that everything is defragged, all the crap cleaned, and stuff in tiptop shape so that there is no freeze-framing or missing anything ~!!!

See everyone tomorrow before and after the hearing ~!!

How ironic this will be. The 911 call was placed on July 15, 2008 and we get to hear the motion to toss on July 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member