Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

She is playing the "psycho" nicely.
I thought she'd tick me off...
Scary to be JA!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm surprised they couldn't get the bedroom/ bathroom/ shower laid out for the set more accurately.

Well all this sounds about right. I wish they'd re-create the Christmas party where Jodi announces herself as Travis' girlfriend and hides under his tree when they were not together and re-create Travis telling Sky Hughes how he couldn't break up with Jodi because she'll kill herself. But the night is young, yet.

9 minutes in and the murderess was already an obsessed psycho. Thank you Lifetime!

Ditto. Anyone watching has to see Jodi's craziness. "Travis loves me, he just doesn't know it". She shows up in his bedroom uninvited, must have come in through doggy door. Wish they would show her coming through that door :floorlaugh:

Ha! She's pissed when she calls and hears girls laughing at the bible study. Accuses him of "screwing those bimbos" :banghead:

Well all this sounds about right. I wish they'd re-create the Christmas party where Jodi announces herself as Travis' girlfriend and hides under his tree when they were not together and re-create Travis telling Sky Hughes how he couldn't break up with Jodi because she'll kill herself. But the night is young, yet.

When Skye tells Travis to ditch JA it's a pool scene... (I read)

How weird. She tells him she's converting to Mormonism then performs oral.

They were magical underwear! lmbo

How weird. She tells him she's converting to Mormonism then performs oral.

Yep, and they're conveniently leaving out the fact that Jodi was still living with DB when she met TA. In real life, missionaries went to her house in Palm Desert where she lived with DB to talk to her about Mormonism before she decided to convert. DB's getting kind of a raw deal here, being called "geezer" by grandma. LOL

OH, she's wearing the "Travis Alexander's" shirt now, LOL. A bad version of it, anyway.

The Hughes' just had their private talk with Travis telling him JA is bad for him while JA eavesdrops then barges in appearing sinister. This was pretty accurate. They have a fight cuz he says they are moving too fast. She wants marriage. He breaks up. She becomes enraged, storms out.

Small detail that doesn't matter much: Napolean is buff colored instead of black in the movie.

Yep, and they're conveniently leaving out the fact that Jodi was still living with DB when she met TA. In real life, missionaries went to her house in Palm Desert where she lived with DB to talk to her about Mormonism before she decided to convert. DB's getting kind of a raw deal here, bieng called "geezer" by grandma. LOL

OH, she's wearing the "Travis Alexander's" shirt now, LOL. A bad version of it, anyway.

This is crazy...they've completely screwed up the timeline. I guess that's what happens when you rush to get a movie about the hot trial of the moment out. You screw some things up. But Jodi's timeline was laid out pretty clearly. And he was NOT stringing her along. Jodi used him to get a nice house for half the price then ditched him with the payments FOR TRAVIS.

And oh, the shirt she had made after the murder???

I'm ok that not much of this portrays accurate events. Jodi's obsession is coming across and more importantly Travis is being portrayed as a good, religious guy trying to stay true to his beliefs, yet under her spell.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back